Troupe testifies on Friday

Troupe testifies on Friday

There are 47 comments on the Coffee County News story from Aug 25, 2006, titled Troupe testifies on Friday. In it, Coffee County News reports that:

Charged with 15 counts of vehicular homicide, Amanda Troupe admitted Friday that she had been drinking the night that a Lincoln LS she was driving struck an ATV on Smith Cemetery Road in Coffee County, claiming ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coffee County News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
only me

Flowery Branch, GA

#43 Dec 20, 2009
weve read your posts over and over, and we sympathize with the dying children over and over, but it was well stated in previous threads where ever they ma be...the parents knew they were on that 4 wheeler...and i know as a mother herself, instinct stopped her to help those children but it was too late, evidentally you have alot of hate and anger built up on you and should ask god to help you understand this traged better..put it all in a nut shell, and all the adults were drinking,the partiers, and the driver...the children were monitoting thier own selves, what child wouldnt wanna have fun, who would have thought something could happen to "my kid?" ..well eveyday tradgedy happens to kids all over the world, please let this drama stop so all the involved families could find inner peace, band aids wont fix these cuts and bruises, but god can fill the soul with joy instead of resentment...troupe girl has a child of her own, who doesnt need to manipulated because of her momma, so let it die down, if nothing else to save another innocent childs mind..
Justice

Villa Rica, GA

#44 Dec 22, 2009
only me wrote:
weve read your posts over and over, and we sympathize with the dying children over and over, but it was well stated in previous threads where ever they ma be...the parents knew they were on that 4 wheeler...and i know as a mother herself, instinct stopped her to help those children but it was too late, evidentally you have alot of hate and anger built up on you and should ask god to help you understand this traged better..put it all in a nut shell, and all the adults were drinking,the partiers, and the driver...the children were monitoting thier own selves, what child wouldnt wanna have fun, who would have thought something could happen to "my kid?" ..well eveyday tradgedy happens to kids all over the world, please let this drama stop so all the involved families could find inner peace, band aids wont fix these cuts and bruises, but god can fill the soul with joy instead of resentment...troupe girl has a child of her own, who doesnt need to manipulated because of her momma, so let it die down, if nothing else to save another innocent childs mind..
How do you know the parent's were drinking? She killed these children. 3 months after the accident she was caught again drinking and driving but only taken home. This is ridiculous!
polecat

Hutchinson, MN

#45 Dec 22, 2009
the dead kids' parents were just as guilty as amanda. blood remains on their hands. one day they will figure that out and drop the hateful nasty feelings they have for her and others who tell the truth about the sad moment in coffee county history. if they were doing their duty as responsible parents, those kids wouldn't have been on the road to begin with. thats where it started. sorry parents.
poboy

Gainesville, GA

#46 Dec 22, 2009
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the parent's were drinking? She killed these children. 3 months after the accident she was caught again drinking and driving but only taken home. This is ridiculous!
Caught by who??? Taken home while driving and drinking, by whom??? I would really like to know if this is a fact then it needs to be made public,,now if it is a lie or rumor, then i feel that this is the last post on this subject that we will read,,,,Jack
MORNINGSTAR

United States

#47 Dec 23, 2009
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO KEEP BRING THIS UP. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT BY TALKING ABOUT THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN..ARGUEING THE POINTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WILL CHANGE THAT NIGHT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM? I FEEL TERRRIBLE FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. THEY WILL "NEVER..EVER" FORGET WHAT HAPPENED. BUT NOTHING IS GONNA BRING THOSE CHILDREN BACK. DON'T YU BELIEVE IT'S TIME TO LET THOSE BABIES HAVE SOME PEACE. LET THE PARENTS OF THOSE BABIES HAVE SOME PEACE AND YES EVEN THE DRIVER, SHE DESERVES SOME PEACE ALSO. GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN THE TERRIBLE ACCIDENT. I PRAY THAT ONE DAY THEY FIND PEACE AND FORGIVNESS IN THEIR HEARTS. FORGIVNESS FOR THEMSELVS AS WELL AS FOR OTHERS.THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS..SO PLEASE..JUST STOP IT.
bacatar

Hamburg, Germany

#48 Dec 23, 2009
polecat wrote:
the dead kids' parents were just as guilty as amanda. blood remains on their hands. one day they will figure that out and drop the hateful nasty feelings they have for her and others who tell the truth about the sad moment in coffee county history. if they were doing their duty as responsible parents, those kids wouldn't have been on the road to begin with. thats where it started. sorry parents.
That truth is so logical a child can understand it.(an for the parents those truths may be hard to except but there are responsibilities that come with birth an life an a child cant judge that an if it was in the school they would sue on the same grounds.Neglect an denial of .)
So let that girl go threw her AA an personal trauma.
Hope the DA doesnt file a case
An pray for Forgiveness as you 4give those who trustpass against you. You all are responsible not the judge jury news papers none a dat.
bacatar

Hamburg, Germany

#49 Dec 23, 2009
My heart goes out to the parents
An I Wish you all the best from hear on out. An I as a parent learned a great deal from this. I was home at the time visiting. An I know how it is as a parent to get confortable an lose track of the kids on a day off. So I feel with them in many ways.
But I am a drinker as well and I have been lucky if you think like that. Either side of the coin makes the examples clear
Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caution, the only truthful thing you will read ... 2 hr Be the light 1
Jack and Rhonda Smith 2 hr lol baby 19
Two Shootings on Saturday 2 hr lol baby 22
Starting a poll 2 hr lol baby 35
Do tattoo cheapen a woman and make her look lik... (Jun '14) 4 hr N the know 34
Brandi batton porter 7 hr Hazel 3
Another Affair 8 hr Just Heard This 1

Pearson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance