Another Bad wreck on Broxton/ Fitz hwy
just wrong

United States

#343 Dec 28, 2012
common sense wrote:
I am curious to know how anyone KNOWS for sure that this baby was or was not buckled into her car seat?
the cops know there not stupid
Empathetic Adult

Hahira, GA

#344 Dec 28, 2012
To all the "good citizens",

To prolong this discussion is outrageous, the families are trying to get over this tragic event. Please for their sake stop. Try to maintain some humanity and spare these families. This is their event not yours and these families don't need or want their business spread around Douglas.

This is the last post on this forum many of the families and I are taking this down soon. Maybe the "good citizens" of Douglas can find something else to gossip about and not prolong the torture of the victims and their families.
friend of Rebecca

Douglas, GA

#345 Dec 28, 2012
Empathetic Adult wrote:
To all the "good citizens",
To prolong this discussion is outrageous, the families are trying to get over this tragic event. Please for their sake stop. Try to maintain some humanity and spare these families. This is their event not yours and these families don't need or want their business spread around Douglas.
This is the last post on this forum many of the families and I are taking this down soon. Maybe the "good citizens" of Douglas can find something else to gossip about and not prolong the torture of the victims and their families.
Thank you!
just wrong

United States

#346 Dec 29, 2012
friend of Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
how do u know its not mine or others tragic event too ? Ya the familys on both sides are going through alot but i dont believe for 1 minute april or rebecca are going through anything they both hope this gets pushed under the rug thats why u guys sticking up for them want this off of here.they both are a bunch of liars and they have both lied to the cops and think the cops are stupid enough to fall for it that the seat belt ripped really?.... If they do get awway with aslap on the wrist im going to fight it with everything i got to see they dont. I want them to both feel that someone is always watching them from somewhere this is not a accident where it should be pushed under a rug. Two stupid girls played wih everyones life rebecca the driver and april addys mom who didnt buckle her up and its not the first time april hasnt taken responsibilty to buckle her up. And i know that cheesy little town that half of those people with kids let them go around in a car with out seatbelts. Well this is where it needs to stop and rebecca and april need to be made examples of.
the way it is

United States

#347 Jan 14, 2013
friend of Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
getting over this tragic sitsition is hard on both familys and now april is pregnant again and 2 weeks after her daughter was killed when the driver didnt stop and her mom didnt buckle her in. What the hell! So its ok that she has another 2 weeks after hr baby is killed im sorry i think thats wrong and trashy if u ask me who does that? Oh the people in douglas why am i not surprised? That town dosnt care about anything but having babies and causing trouble. If any of u are happy that she pregnat your messed up too. Its wrong. Thats like a woman loosing her spuse and getting married 2 weeks later
making a point

Douglas, GA

#348 Jan 14, 2013
If she is pregnant, why is that any of your concern? Maybe she was pregnant before the wreck? Or maybe you think she should abort? Idiots...leave the families alone for Christ sake!
the facts

Powder Springs, GA

#349 Jan 16, 2013
making a point wrote:
If she is pregnant, why is that any of your concern? Maybe she was pregnant before the wreck? Or maybe you think she should abort? Idiots...leave the families alone for Christ sake!
um no she is 6 weeks duh! so she got pregnant 2 weeks after her daughters death, its wrong.nobody said abort asswipe!but its not right when shes trying to replace her lost when she was part of the cause of addy to die ...
making a point

Douglas, GA

#350 Jan 16, 2013
Whatever.you people are ridiculous.
the way it is

United States

#351 Feb 5, 2013
making a point wrote:
Whatever.you people are ridiculous.
the truth hurts you people that are sticing up for rebecca and april just cant the truth about them they both deserve jail time pay for what both of there actions caused the death of adalyn. They both had no real remourse at the funeral and yes rebecca was at the funeral and the church and they oth acted fake. While the rest of us showed real emotions

Since: Jan 13

Douglas, GA

#352 Feb 6, 2013
How do you know what emotions are real or fake?
the way it is

United States

#353 Feb 8, 2013
making the point wrote:
How do you know what emotions are real or fake?
becuase ive been to funerals befor and there wasnt any show of emtion like there should have been there didnt have to be histerical crying but show some tears not a few tears and a sad frown .the point to this whole situation is both these girls need jail time for not being responsible
Addys Nana

Wellington, AL

#354 Feb 16, 2013
the way it is wrote:
<quoted text> becuase ive been to funerals befor and there wasnt any show of emtion like there should have been there didnt have to be histerical crying but show some tears not a few tears and a sad frown .the point to this whole situation is both these girls need jail time for not being responsible
im so sick and tired of hearing about this.I don't like topics but everyone says topics says this and that. So if you don't know what your talking about keep your mouth shut. Im a believer in being very careful what you say cause it could happen to you. I would never wish this kinda pain on anyone. April is having a very hard time with the loss of Addy. Nobody knows what goes on. She was Buckleded up....yes she was. The answer again is to everyone YES Addy was buckleded. So stop talking about my daughter. If youve never lost a child then you don't know what it feels like. Addy was April s life, she was very loved and taken care of. We miss her more and more everyday. The heartache is so great from losing her, then you have everyone running their mouths. Thats an opinion and that doesn't make easier for anyone to hear or read about. So I just wanted to let you all know that you should probably watch what you say because like I said you never know when tragedy will come to your house. I know some people will just be inconsiderate and rude and a busy body. Your life must be pretty boring if this is the only thing you have to do ...stay on topics and talk about this. My daughter is a great person. She was a wonderful mommy and I love her.
Addys Nana

Wellington, AL

#355 Feb 16, 2013
Oh and I forgot to mention ...no emotion at the funeral? Well you try going thru the shock of losing a child and see what you are like. April can't even remember alot about the funeral. We was and still are very hurt. Not to be mean but like I've said don't judge someone to quickly ....you could go thru the same thing one day. I pray nobody does and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
april worth

Boaz, AL

#356 Feb 16, 2013
I have nothing to prove to any of you and I'm not going to waste my time explaining myself once again to any of you idiots if any and i mean any of you have a problem with me or want to know the truth or maybe just tell me a bunch of lies like my daughtet wasnt buckled in, to my face I'm on fb April worth is the name i will personally meet u in town even if you want ..have some respect people and grow up!!!!
april worth

United States

#357 Feb 17, 2013
the facts wrote:
<quoted text> um no she is 6 weeks duh! so she got pregnant 2 weeks after her daughters death, its wrong.nobody said abort asswipe!but its not right when shes trying to replace her lost when she was part of the cause of addy to die ...
I suggest you watch your words misty brier, and stop hiding behind a computer.you can confront me about all of this if.you'd like instead of spreading rumors over topix..but hey that's what u do best
the way it is

United States

#358 Feb 25, 2013
no she wasnt buckled up no matter what any of u say i have someone down there that tells me whats going on with this case and he still says she was not buckled in thats not spreading lies thats spreading the truth. End of story
the truth

Phenix City, AL

#359 Apr 11, 2013
the way it is wrote:
no she wasnt buckled up no matter what any of u say i have someone down there that tells me whats going on with this case and he still says she was not buckled in thats not spreading lies thats spreading the truth. End of story
That's funny because i heard different from one of the troopers, i heard she was buckled in & was in a carseat whoever your getting your info from is obviously incorrect.
the way it is

United States

#360 May 9, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because i heard different from one of the troopers, i heard she was buckled in & was in a carseat whoever your getting your info from is obviously incorrect.
well from a trooper handling the case. If she was buckled in that carseat she would be here today.it didnt break its a carseat and its meant to protect the child. So figure it out and think about it. She wasnt buckled in and her seat wasnt buckled in the Suv and 2 irresponsible girls are roaming free in douglas and having more children
karmaa is a bitch

Acworth, GA

#361 Sep 20, 2013
friend of Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
. Boo boo poor Rebecca poor April know what u say April has to live with what she did Ya really well we have to live without addy with what she did too and she didn't buckle her in buckling the plastic snap is not the same as buckling her in? If she loved her enough she would have buckled her in I can forgive her but I won't ever forget and those words she told everyone at the hospital and Herr parents told me and asked me not to hold it against her. She didn't buckle her in she should be charged with Rebecca too so don't tell me how to act towards them
what a sad day

United States

#362 Nov 28, 2014
abitajoy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right I am not at freedom to say more..but so many are going to be shocked when the rest of the story comes out...
And the rest of the story is this adalyn wasn't in a seat belt and the

car seat wasn't buckled In the truck know this from three investigators from three lawyers and Holcomb has been charged hope she sees bars pretty soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't use Chancey Heating and Cooling! (Apr '13) 16 min consumer 29
CHS not giving ropes to seniors for wiregrass/s... 24 min consumer 31
johnny nettles (Jun '14) 2 hr war machine 2015 15
beware of troll with AIDS 3 hr stamina 5
drooling bandit has AIDS 3 hr stamina 4
drool bandit harassing with daycare words again 3 hr stamina 10
drool bandit useing many names now 4 hr stamina 1
More from around the web

Pearson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE