Patti Medrano
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chata

Nederland, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2008
Who iz This Chick? N iz she from Pearsall? I think I kno her,From when I lived N Pearsall 2 yrz ago.
Is she the one

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2008
is she the one that goes out with older married men thinking she could get money out of them and they just use her she use to live at the athol apts.
Chata

Vidor, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2008
IDK..thats y im askin..I thnk she wuz sein sum yunger guy fr Indiana.
wat a luzr chata

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 11, 2008
um, if you knew the "younger guy" was from Indiana then you probably know her more than you're saying. AND you would probably also know that that had to be her younger cousin, FROM INDIANA. mind your business
WTF

Beaumont, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2008
I KNO she wasnt "goin out W/ older married men thinking she could get money out of them" AND she was datin a YOUNGER guy from up North.
What iz it W/ U dam ppl down there? Alwayz Tryn 2 Dis Each other.
All I wanted 2 Kno was IF this was the same Patti that lived next to me here.
they did it again

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 19, 2008
again with this girl? leave her alone already she has done no one wrong.
PaTtYsMoM

Cleveland, TX

#8 Aug 31, 2008
LOL,..yall r funny...She HANGS OUT with Jerry, Thats all.
duh

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2008
WTF wrote:
I KNO she wasnt "goin out W/ older married men thinking she could get money out of them" AND she was datin a YOUNGER guy from up North.
What iz it W/ U dam ppl down there? Alwayz Tryn 2 Dis Each other.
All I wanted 2 Kno was IF this was the same Patti that lived next to me here.
well if she "lives next to you" just knock on the door and ask her. what a retard! What are you scared or something?
hunn

Manhattan, MT

#11 Sep 4, 2008
is she the one at the drive thru
pearsall

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 5, 2008
no the one that works at the drive thru is pattie martinez but shes a hoe
Patricia medrano

Mountain View, CA

#13 Sep 9, 2008
Lol u ppl make me laugh! First off i never went out w/ married men! N at that the last thing i would do is go out with my cousin! Thats just dirty as hell! The guy i was seein was from up north, he was younger than myself at the time but i wont put his name out there cause we are nolonger 2gether. About jerry c. Me n him just hung out! But hes back with his ex so we dont chill anylonger! Its crazy how ive lived n this town for so long and i really dont know ppl still u all seem 2 run ur mouths about crap u have no clue about! Again this is pearsall! Go figure right lol
wait a minute

Progreso, TX

#14 Sep 9, 2008
about going out with married guys...didn't that guy hector (the 1 that was with kristi) get busted at your apt? we saw all the action! she slapped the shit out of him & then ruben kicked his ass.what was he doing @ ur apt @ that hr? i guess u didn't get lucky that night cause all 3 went to jail for fighting.way to go kristi...that pendejo needed his ass kicked!
Patricia medrano

Mountain View, CA

#15 Sep 9, 2008
Lol that night hector showed up at my place at an unreal hour! I really didnt know him cause i just met him that wk at a friends house! So i was kinda freaked out! Plus i had my babies inside asleep. So this dude is like cryin at my door, so instead of lettin him inside i sat outside and talked to him! He was all outta it! But he was there nolonger than thirty minutes when his wife and friends pulled up! He told me 2 call the cops so i went inside and did, when i walked back outside every1 was on the ground! But thats the last i heard from them! The poor dude just wanted some1 to talk to thats all! I dont even know the guys full name, the last thing on my mind was tryin to get laid! U know not all females have s*x with anything that jumps at us! I do have self respect u know! Even more i have respect 4 my children that were asleep just beyond the closed doors! Like i said b4, get it straight if u have nerve 2 run ur mouths!
former resident

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2008
Patricia, you dont even have to explain yourself to ANYONE people are always gonna move their mouths. Just ignore these people they're probably little jealous kids anyways.
PaTtYsMoM

Lufkin, TX

#17 Sep 12, 2008
Hahahahaha you make me laugh Baby..let em talk, it saves someone else's reputation for those 10min
Love you,..and MISS YOU CHINGOS!!!!!
Hug Micheaal for me!!!
hey

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 13, 2008
well i heard that she hooked up with able v thats f*** up
Patricia medrano

Mountain View, CA

#19 Sep 13, 2008
Lol yea able v? Who the f is that? U all are nuts! Aint got crap to do but try to make others look like s!it so u can feel better about urselves! Good luck 2 u & god bless u, cuz u need it! Peace <3
secret admirer

Sebastian, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2008
yeah shes the worlds biggest slut . like joe vela for instance when he has someone. getting money off of him. how about telly?she knew he had someone.she even fucked two brothers she knows who they are one of the brothers is her best friend now that she always with ex boyfriend. get this she fucked him when they were together.thats why she always has vinerial disease.ive even seen her all fucked up at
and shes pregnateat the margaritaville.dats child abuse.she aint no siant
PaTtYsMoM

Kountze, TX

#21 Sep 29, 2008
secret admirer wrote:
yeah shes the worlds biggest slut . like joe vela for instance when he has someone. getting money off of him. how about telly?she knew he had someone.she even fucked two brothers she knows who they are one of the brothers is her best friend now that she always with ex boyfriend. get this she fucked him when they were together.thats why she always has vinerial disease.ive even seen her all fucked up atand shes pregnateat the margaritaville.dats child abuse.she aint no siant
1st of all,.before you try to tell a "story", Do us all a favor and learn to use punctuation. I can hardly understand what you've written. If you would spend more time educating yourself, You would realize there is more to life than adding to the Rumor-mill. If you are so sure of yourself, Why not Stand Up,..and sign your name?

Jealousy is such a sad thing..If you have a problem with her, Why not confront her?
blue

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2008
shit some people do not have anything better to do than talk shit!!!get a life!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real head (May '14) 1 min Tom 32
fake cop hired-really? 4 min Crush 20
Important message to pearsall 9 min Crush 5
Laura la aura sin ojos 12 min Author 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Road from Pearsall to Uvalde 3 hr Mamas Boy 18
Emergency message to the people 4 hr Crush 1

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages