First Prev
of 2
Next Last
catholic

United States

#21 Dec 2, 2009
la pinga wrote:
so what is luna?jw right...?so then he might be hidding $$$$$
well they dont act or dress like jw. only during xmas time lol.
HELLO

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 11, 2009
Why dont u buy some land and donate it.. then u can talk smack.
nitey nite

San Antonio, TX

#23 Dec 20, 2009
I always heard yes heard that ray luna and family were jehovas witness if it takes that to be one I will stick to NON DENOMINATIONAL
pearsall

United States

#24 Dec 21, 2009
so who cares he trying improve pearsall. he not like the pinche trevinos buying property and not fixing them up look at the buliding on comal and oak it roof caved in and they still cant fix it. and look at the valdez bakery ray luna did that and it looks nice.
Pearsall Citizen

Muldoon, TX

#25 Dec 21, 2009
All I can add is that if he (Ray) is concerned about the eldely not being able to go to the new HEB, then offer them free rides. This will truly show he really has the elderly interest at heart.
annita

Helotes, TX

#26 Dec 22, 2009
Pearsall Citizen wrote:
All I can add is that if he (Ray) is concerned about the eldely not being able to go to the new HEB, then offer them free rides. This will truly show he really has the elderly interest at heart.
get a bus like maldonado did and bill medicaid for it like him too and just act like a hero!
annita

Helotes, TX

#27 Dec 22, 2009
luna gave what land away...kid?i don't think SO!maybe that is what he is tellig you,call hidding land under another name!
pearsall

United States

#28 Dec 23, 2009
annita wrote:
luna gave what land away...kid?i don't think SO!maybe that is what he is tellig you,call hidding land under another name!
what land did he give away
annita

Helotes, TX

#29 Dec 23, 2009
HELLO wrote:
Why dont u buy some land and donate it.. then u can talk smack.
hello....what land did luna give away??????...you said it!or what land did someone give away?
pearsall citizen

United States

#30 Dec 23, 2009
annita wrote:
<quoted text>hello....what land did luna give away??????...you said it!or what land did someone give away?
ok ask me this if your were in this position what would u do
citizen

Sabinal, TX

#31 Dec 24, 2009
thank you angel you said it well
citizen

Sabinal, TX

#32 Dec 24, 2009
i would like for pearsall to get a better reputation but until we get new people on all levels of, govt.,state,especially local were not going anywhere. to join crystal cityseems like we are .thanks to karen lindsey and family they are wonderful people and may they have a merry christmas and a great new year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need support for my babies. 24 min Mee 12
581 Saloon 42 min Haha 28
Men that sell themselves!? 44 min Haha 3
Deadbeat Dads 45 min Haha 6
Spurs 47 min Haha 11
Pearsall voting for year around school 2 hr Hey 35
Liz and Efrain 4 hr Whoaskedyou 17

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance