Next Last
vote

Cotulla, TX

#68 Jun 16, 2013
Huh
Rose Gandara

Pearsall, TX

#69 Jun 17, 2013
people of pearsall let me tell uall something about misused taxpayers money cause I myself am a taxpayer first of all its not about drug dealers,jail or anything negative here it goes us taxpayers are paying these police officers to protect and serve don't forget we taxpayers are paying these cops and for them to mistreat the people of pearsall that's a waste of taxpayers money cause we are not being protected we are just being used to pay them then the city of pearsall goes out and BUYS new cop cars and new Tahoe like they really need anymore,thats a waste of taxpayers money why do they need so much vehicles its not a big town they make it seem like we live in this real big city,then we have all these councilmen and women fightn over who has more power one or the other that is a waste what they need to do is unite with eachother and get things lookn better for pearsall so if people wanna put people down first look where the problem really is its not the public its the people that community hires cause don't forget they also get taxpayers money.not trying to make enemies or nothing just wanted to express my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief of police. 2 min Aaron 15
Veronica coronado 48 min Hello 17
dl 2 hr Yoda I be not 21
Is EFRAIN ELIZONDO SINGLE (May '10) 10 hr bschick 20
Juice 12 hr Wolf 2
Veronica coronado 20 hr Susie 3
Sir James H. Leal 21 hr Nt2many 9

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance