Shells Manager
PearSall TexaS

Pearsall, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2013
The owner of shells...the Indian guy with the big forehead makes woman have sex with him so they can get hired.
we kno

Donna, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Its so true thats why maggie works there i use to work mornings with her n the indian guy would always tell me stay in the front n maggie n him would go to the back for like 30min and one time i went bk there sneaking around and he had his hands on her booty and she was bent ovr getting something but his hands were all ovr her booty idk if he did her in the back of the store i quite because he tryd hitting on me i wasnt having it
waatt

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2013
R ya full Of Crap ? Come on if this is true y would! ya or anyone want to work there? Unless u like it but if u really in need of job why not work on a corner and double Your $?? Ya some times talk too much bull shit!!!And if ya are doing the deed please cover that sh..!!!
Observer

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Who is the dark haired young white lady who works at the Shell in the early afternoon?
We are down

Lockhart, TX

#5 Jun 24, 2013
my wife like doing Indians. free beer. free crack. free cigs. and they love it naughty little boys. evening eat my juice from her love box
funny

Pearsall, TX

#6 Jun 24, 2013
ok we all know this is ricky talking shit cuz maggie dont want ur dumb azz or jealous bitchez that dnt have wht maggie has. come on (we kno) u didnt even spell quit right.fkn loser obviously u aint even on maggies level u cnt even spell right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Such a stench... 39 min Gloria 2
Samantha jo Gonzalez 1 hr meow 1
Lydia Serrano 4 hr Friend 1
Scharlie martinez Elena morales 6 hr Lol 1
Massage 9 hr I knew it 7
City mayor manager 13 hr lmfao 49
kaylin trevino 13 hr Hommie 4

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance