Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 786)

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ha ha Ah

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

iPhone -5 SCREEN SHOTS BUT WHY RUIN WHAT I DO ACTUALLY LOVE OVER STUPIDTY "TEST NOW COMPLETE "
ziggy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Cool hand Luke
JTB

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Republican is the way!!!!
Ha ha Ah

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

NO DICE ;-)
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who doesn't know that the new toll roads are foriegn owned? Where have you been? Republican is the way if you are rich, Democrat is the way if you are poor and want a hand out. I guess that just means the rest of us are screwed.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Texan wrote:
So you are in fact a communist? Yes no maybe?
Here you go again ignoring the issue and seeking to distract from answering questions asked of you that exposes the fallacies you enjoy through your colorblind mentality of extremes. A symptom of a right wing Zionist. I’m not anymore a communist as you are fascist. That was never the question. Do you pay taxes to keep your beliefs of ownership. Fail to pay those taxes, licenses, and so on and see how long your beliefs of ownership evaporates. Try to stay focused. Oh by the way what’s this “Love” of Obama question have anything to do with communist? Again using arbitrary terms to define the perimeters of your abilities. What am I supposed to respond and say do you “Love” Hitler? Kinda of a callow means of discussing issues. I also was once a child and thought as a child. Then as I matured I put away my toys and child like mentality. Try it or perhaps you are having a problem with that state of mind?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

No, I merely asked a question, now you have answered it. You are entitled to your beliefs, after all this is still The United States, and you still have that right. As far as thinking like a child; they are honest and trust those around them, what you see is what you get. Then they grow and mature; learn to lie and doubt those around them: They try to be what others want them to be. No more what you see is what you get. Yes! I guess I do have a problem with that state of mind, and if you don't you are the one with a problem
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Positive wrote:
<quoted text>
The toll roads are not owned by the state they are owned by other countries. Makes no sense to pay to drive on a road that we do not own!,
Keep in mind the various infrastructures deemed sold are actually being leased out. Of course at less than profit generation. it’s the republicans way of raising taxes for immediate cash at the expense of the taxpayers that paid for those infrastructures’ to keep debt levels down. Note as soon they are turned over to corporations they raise the rates 3 times or more. Thus increasing future debt to the taxpayers.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Texan wrote:
No, I merely asked a question, now you have answered it. You are entitled to your beliefs, after all this is still The United States, and you still have that right. As far as thinking like a child; they are honest and trust those around them, what you see is what you get. Then they grow and mature; learn to lie and doubt those around them: They try to be what others want them to be. No more what you see is what you get. Yes! I guess I do have a problem with that state of mind, and if you don't you are the one with a problem
Now you are still trying to evade the original question on ownership Asking a question as a reply to indicate an answerer is NOT an answerer.. You need not remind me of my rights. Not the issue! Trust those around me? To the point of my evaluation of their intelligence and character. Most of my “TRUST” I gather through education. Research and Development of the various theories that are floating about, on various subjects. Perhaps that is what is contributing to your colorblindness. Your sphere of education is limited to your immediate surroundings and its populace. I agree you do have a problem…Now try ONCE AGAIN focus on the issue of ownership and answerer the question. Perhaps with all your rambling, you have forgotten the question and choose not remember. Prefer to just go rambling about with an incomplete rational mentality. Typical right wing symptom.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It is my property bought and paid for>period, point, paragraph, end of discussion. Unless YOU yourself want to try and take it. At which point you will recieve the ultimate proof that it is indeed mine. So put that in your left wing pipe and smoke it.
jim

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again ignoring the issue and seeking to distract from answering questions asked of you that exposes the fallacies you enjoy through your colorblind mentality of extremes. A symptom of a right wing Zionist. I’m not anymore a communist as you are fascist. That was never the question. Do you pay taxes to keep your beliefs of ownership. Fail to pay those taxes, licenses, and so on and see how long your beliefs of ownership evaporates. Try to stay focused. Oh by the way what’s this “Love” of Obama question have anything to do with communist? Again using arbitrary terms to define the perimeters of your abilities. What am I supposed to respond and say do you “Love” Hitler? Kinda of a callow means of discussing issues. I also was once a child and thought as a child. Then as I matured I put away my toys and child like mentality. Try it or perhaps you are having a problem with that state of mind?
So, cutting through your pseudo-intellectual blather, the answer is yes. You are a GD Communist.
APRIL FOOLS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lmao :D Love Boomeranged And Taylor Swift
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind the various infrastructures deemed sold are actually being leased out. Of course at less than profit generation. itÂ’s the republicans way of raising taxes for immediate cash at the expense of the taxpayers that paid for those infrastructuresÂ’ to keep debt levels down. Note as soon they are turned over to corporations they raise the rates 3 times or more. Thus increasing future debt to the taxpayers.
How does raising rates "increase future debt to taxpayers?"
Red

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Perry
Soft Words

Centerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Again, more one word super genius's, delete the whole thread!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does raising rates "increase future debt to taxpayers?"
How does raising rates increase cost to taxpayers?
Taxpayers that use the particular service that has been leased out are going to pay higher service charges. Triple and or greater than what they were paying. When lease is up do you think the charges will drop? Think not..
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, cutting through your pseudo-intellectual blather, the answer is yes. You are a GD Communist.
Defiant returns with the wisdom of callow sophomore. Swearing to his disapproval of some political ideology. What now? You do realize that America incorporates communist as a tool to uphold their democracy when it benefits them. Ironic you bring your god into this. Hmmm does god pay taxes or just goes ahead and shares in our democratic infrastructure?
By the way have 4 solar panels that DIY’ed and have 2 more going up within the next three weeks. Store bought. No loans all cash. Soon will have enough to fully charge my electric vehicle. LOL making my own fuel.. Fuel savings will buy the vehicle. Have you started yet?
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
It is my property bought and paid for>period, point, paragraph, end of discussion. Unless YOU yourself want to try and take it. At which point you will recieve the ultimate proof that it is indeed mine. So put that in your left wing pipe and smoke it.
Old Tex living the Dream of ownership. Consider what would occur if Tex does not pay his taxes to the sovereignty of the land. Hmm renting, leasing would be a more appropriate definition. Consider even if Tex wants to construct something he will be required to first to get permission from the sovereignty. Which then may limit construction and require certain licenses and inspections to make sure it is within the parameters of the sovereignty. This Tex defines as ownership! Dream on.. Stop paying your rent and the nightmare will commence.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Did you pay taxes, and registration fees on those things you bought? If you did; per your own words they aren't yours. You can't have it both ways a--hole. If I can't own my home and land you can't own your solar panels and car.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Pearsall Forum right now

Search the Pearsall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Alvarez City Manager 21 min pearsa 38
Davina has balls 31 min lol2 27
kym and Hector 1 hr lmao 6
Roland Hernandez Ex-Pearsall chief any info? (May '10) 1 hr Joke 8
Texas would you vote for Wendy Davis for Govern... (Sep '13) 2 hr Oilslide 11
Fermin 2 hr frenemy 11
traffic light 2 hr officer number 2 9
•••
•••