Remembering the ones that have passed...
pearsall class of 83

Dilley, TX

#44 May 14, 2011
x-pearsall wrote:
Let us not forget Arturo Vega, Lino Viesca, Osvaldo Garza, a girl named Sylvia(whom was killed in Templ Tx) I was in the 7th grade, and Thompson girl(sister of Cecil Thompson) and I believe Jay Amaya and Jeffery (from moore)---Thank Kam for making me remember old forgotten friend or classmate and family.:)
lets not forget marty starr,richard perez,manuel peralta,richard porky cruz
i know

United States

#45 May 14, 2011
pearsall class of 83 wrote:
<quoted text> lets not forget marty starr,richard perez,manuel peralta,richard porky cruz
And Mr&Mrs Starr and Charlie Perez
goodbye

United States

#46 May 14, 2011
Ruben morales rip with ur bby girl...may god bless the family.....everyone leaves when their time is up but never really leave the hearts of their love ones
sis

Pearsall, TX

#47 May 14, 2011
missing my bro elfido peekaboo, jimmy, dad la warana, tia inez,
sos

Broken Bow, OK

#48 May 14, 2011
Pearsall Memorials wrote:
Basically just mention on here who has passed on and what they meant to you..whether it was a friend, a loved one, or a family member.
ur always In my heart!i see you everyday!we miss you & love you so much! rip jimmy
mavs

United States

#49 May 14, 2011
Walter Ray(bird) McElfresh, Buster Santos, Maggie Peralta, Patricia. BUSTAMANTES, CarL Weed,
Kam wrote:
My neighbor, Mr.Hardcastle.Good man.Luis Trevino,Shorty Trevino,Curly Kyle.Mike Haire,Shelly Wolfe,Boone Taylor...only six years old.Merrie Beth Pate...not too much older. The Galloways-...J.E. and Dugan Wells,Jean and Doris Stacy.My crazy little friend,Matt Byrd and just recently his brother, Mark.Corky Collins...Bob Donaldson...David Youngblood.John Earl Malone...Steve Shultz...Kanan Jenkins-just a baby.And I have mentioned him before but Flash Bledsoe..I miss him everyday. I know there are so many more not mentioned I will mention at another time.

“Dances With Rocks...”

Since: Nov 08

Pearsall

#50 May 14, 2011
I remember Jay Amaya.
yep

United States

#51 May 15, 2011
<quoted text>lets not forget marty starr,richard perez,manuel peralta,richard porky cruz
What happened to Marty Starr? I didn't know he had passed. I just spoke with his brother Bryan around Christmas time.
voolto

United States

#52 May 16, 2011
<quoted text> lets not forget marty starr,richard perez,manuel peralta,richard porky cruz
what richard perez you talking about
info

United States

#53 May 16, 2011
voolto wrote:
<quoted text>what richard perez you talking about
Richard Perez the one who lived on woodlawn st with his mom Tina Perez.
veronica

Houston, TX

#54 May 16, 2011
dont forget, jimmy frausto, and buster. R.I.P
amigo

Houston, TX

#55 May 16, 2011
i miss my amigo. Alex Frausto and Ruben Bresino
voolto

United States

#56 May 16, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>Richard Perez the one who lived on woodlawn st with his mom Tina Perez.
I knew him very well
rip vivi

United States

#57 May 17, 2011
My freind vivianna santos she was my good freind at school I wish she could been here longer I always see her sister at heb and I always tell her hi she reminds me of her a lot!!!
april

Houston, TX

#58 May 17, 2011
R.I.P Frank Arellano and Roger Trevino he was a good lawyer. Also Kiro Hernandez and Wero Martinez and Jaime Vasquez

“Dances With Rocks...”

Pearsall

#59 May 19, 2011
Monkey, Wayne Null
my one and only

Broken Bow, OK

#60 May 20, 2011
mom wrote:
i lost my son 2years ago ,jimmy i miss him so much and i will always love him he is always be in my heart
we miss you and love you so much you are always in our hearts you were a good person we could never forget about you wish you were here In our lives

“Dances With Rocks...”

Pearsall

#61 May 21, 2011
Margie wrote:
Well my dad died when I was a senior in high school, and I regret not being there for him when he needed us the most. People make mistakes in their lives and we can't go on living life like we can't forgive and forget. Life is beautiful and I know that my dad knows we love him regardless. R.I.P. Robert Gallardo. We will meet again in heavens gates just look at it like a see you later cause all our loved ones are the real people that god needed at his side and like always he always takes the best!
My dad died right after my 14th birthday.
sad

United States

#62 May 21, 2011
So sorry
life

Houston, TX

#63 May 21, 2011
hildamar aguilar miss you always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's mary salazar! 7 min word38 5
Bubba 22 min Lmao 2
Paula Vela 23 min Lmao 15
Election recount 12 hr PearsallTx 9
Samanta starns 14 hr Beauty 4
All Desperate 16 hr friend 3
La chopper 18 hr Boo 2

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance