Remembering the ones that have passed...

Remembering the ones that have passed on.....

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pearsall Memorials

Helotes, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2008
INSTEAD OF BASHING EVERY ONE LETS DO A MEMORIAL OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED,.. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING NEGATIVE!!!
Pearsall Memorials

Helotes, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Basically just mention on here who has passed on and what they meant to you..whether it was a friend, a loved one, or a family member.
no name

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2008
this is the first topic that i wld really knw i can express my feelings wit no hate from anyone. i lost my daughter not too long ago, and i have missed her everyday since then. evn though i have other children, i knw that i will nvr forget her. i love u babygirl, and may u rest wit auntie. love you, mommy!!! see you when we do!!
mom

Pearsall, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2008
i lost my son 2years ago ,jimmy i miss him so much and i will always love him he is always be in my heart
ur momma

Sebastian, TX

#5 Sep 23, 2008
i lost my grandma bout a month ago..and i miss her sooooo much....R.I.P Amelia G...
FRIEND

Buda, TX

#6 Sep 23, 2008
ohh, I remember Amelia, she used to be so nice to me when I would visit. Rest in peace!
granola

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2008
rest in peace to this city. its been dead along time now.
HATER

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2008
granola wrote:
rest in peace to this city. its been dead along time now.
LOL

Since: Aug 08

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2008
my cousin Jason Leal, died when we were still in high school.
None

Des Plaines, IL

#10 Sep 25, 2008
long time friend from Chicago sending my condolences to G..... family.
memories

Bonner Springs, KS

#11 Oct 5, 2008
John White...a good friend that you could always count on. We miss you my friend. Especially when it comes to fishing.
LARISSA

Sebastian, TX

#13 Oct 5, 2008
I LOST MY GRANDMA NOT TO LONG AGO ALSO IT REALLY DOES HURT ME BECAUSE ME ND MY MOM FOUND HER SO I KNOW YA'LLS PAIN
janice vasquez

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2008
to tell you the truth my grandma cheva and granpa felix i miss them da most cuz they died in front of me so it's very hard to let go of someone who ment the world to me she was my back bone in my life since she's been gone i can't forgive myself i know it sounds stupid but it's true i'm not da same person so please respect everyone's saying don't put negative thing on this page ?
koolio

Sterling Heights, MI

#15 Oct 8, 2008
Donkey wrote:
i miss Jason I still think his sprit is with me when I play music he made being in a band fun rip Jason I miss you every time I hit the stage I know your there with me buddy
Missing

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 8, 2008
In loving memory of Elva Ramon Morales. We miss you dearly.
a cousin

Helotes, TX

#17 Oct 8, 2008
koolio wrote:
<quoted text>i miss Jason I still think his sprit is with me when I play music he made being in a band fun rip Jason I miss you every time I hit the stage I know your there with me buddy
Jason was my first cousin...and i miss him very much...he was one of my favorite cousins who never dis respected anyone and also had a smile on his face....but i know that he is still around us......
just me

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2008
I luv n miss my mom..she passed away over a year ago..i luv u mom...rip
ROSIE

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2008
MY UNCLE JUST PASSED AWAY A WEEK AGO ,WE BARELY BURIED HIM MONDAY,AND I MISS HIM ALOT I WISH I COULD TURN THE CLOCK BACK AND ENJOY EVERY INVITATION HE MADE US TO HIS RANCH TO B.B.Q ON WEEKENDS BUT WE JUST IGNORED HIM.SO ENJOY YOUR LOVED ONES CAUSE YOULL DONT KNOW WHEN OR WHERE THE LORD WILL CALL THEM HOME.I REGRET NOT BEING THERE ON THE RANCH ON WEEKENDS.
All of your friends

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2008
A very nice lady that was a mother , grandmother ,
godmother and friend to every body that she came in contact with , Her name is; Mary Perez , A good christian lady . We will miss you Mary , Rest In Peace .

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 15, 2008
Donkey wrote:
yeah i went to school with jason and he will be missed. what happened to benny chavera???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearsall PD (Aug '15) 2 hr FACT 89
Brenda Delion 3 hr Curious 1
Roy peralta 3 hr Pearsall 8
Jolyn 5 hr grosse 7
that moment when... 5 hr Imak 13
it was about time they trace all this post that... 5 hr Imak 21
Vanessa T 8 hr Hehehe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages