Tattoo Steve

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Hey Steve here iam from Sa.TX
Coming to pearsall to tattoo how many people would be interested in getting tattooed!! Ill be there this Sunday going to bars passing out flyer ill start at graicas bar.
fck dat shiiiett

Devine, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Do you happen to have a portfolio of tattoos you've done?
TATTOO STEVE

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2012
YEAH when i go to pearsall on sunday ill have a portfolio with me !!! iam just wonding how many people would show to see if it worth going !!!
fck dat shiiiett

Devine, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2012
If your work is better than the so called tattooist in town, I just might want a piece done
curious

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2012
How r ur prices?
girl

Houston, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2012
I need one!

Since: Sep 12

Cotulla, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2012
it should not matter what his prices are. a good tattoo is not cheep and a cheep tattoo is no good. a tattoo is more permanent than your heart so would you ask a heart surgeon for a deal? i used to be a tattoo artist for 15 years and gave it up to make better money. hope you do well here tattoo steve.
Dealer

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 21, 2012
If you'd like something more go thru the back door of the only tattoo shop in town and you will score and kind of pills and drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property taxs going up again 32 min Truth 86
Santiaga leal 1 hr Nice couple 20
Ice Cream and Snacks sold to Pearsall ISD students (Oct '14) 1 hr Crazy People 95
Krystal Angel Valdez is a Thief 2 hr Junu 1
Vanessa Garcia 16 hr SoBeit 5
anna 16 hr PISD 3
Hey Lupita 19 hr Roque 21

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages