Haunted Places in Pearsall

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Besides the Lizard Tree and the old Courthouse, where can I actually find good haunted places to go? I've heard of the Wolfe Cemetary and I've also heard that it's off limits... Anyone know anything?
yeah

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Angelisa wrote:
Besides the Lizard Tree and the old Courthouse, where can I actually find good haunted places to go? I've heard of the Wolfe Cemetary and I've also heard that it's off limits... Anyone know anything?
Been to Wolfe Cemetary and yeah, it's haunted. Don't know if it's off limits. Lots of people go out there. Not sure if it's exactly private property. There's also the roads at Goldfinch and Keystone.

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2010
i love to go to haunted places but can never find anything are these location in pearsall limits
herd

Woods Cross, UT

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Watch out on Halloween herd a story of a little girl that would trick or treat the streets behind the walmart. She's suppose to be pail white and by herself, everything seems to go silent even the other kids trick or treating.

Since: Jul 10

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2010
I obviously live in Pearsall and I'm always looking for good haunts and I'm an avid ghost hunter. Does anyone have any other ideas?
shopper

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2010
I heard theres two ghosts in walmart one guy the other a girl,they run around and throw things at night
herd

Channelview, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2010
I've herd that one but I worked over night for about a year before and never herd or saw anything.
KariWeed

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2010
the wolfe cemetary isnt off limits. the only thing they ask is that you dont disrespect it (ie: drinking, etc.) and i went there a few times, the first time they took pictures of me and a friend and figures showed up on the photos. another time i went i mostly just heard alot of scary things=] my house is haunted too lol.
Heyy

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2010
I went to the Wolfe cemetary with a few friends a couple years ago. We got off and walked around, and when we tried leaving, some pick-up truck parked at the entrance. We waited about 2 minutes, and one of my buddies saw someone through the rear view mirror. The truck moved, and the guys I depended on taking care of me screamed like girls, and hauled as* outta there O.o haha then we "parked" under Hangman's tree just up the road, and they still saw the figure in the mirrors. When my friend hit the gas, it turned out he had it on Reverse haha so we ended up getting closer than farther. All the while the truck stayed parked with their brights at the cemetary. We've never gone back there since then because we're all afraid of what happened.
idk

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2010
yup
KariWeed

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2010
that sounds really scary!
guest from Atascosa

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2010
can anyone give me directions to this cemetary
sounds like something to experiment.

Thanks Pearsall
KariWeed

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2010
drive down roosevelt.your going to drive past a cemetary, but thats not the right one. keep driving, take the curve going right. go down the road, then at the end, take a left. and go allllllll the way straight. its gonna take a while, but just keep driving. you'll get on a dirt road, and just keep going. then you look to your left, and youll see a fenced in area. theres no parking, and no drive way.. just a space between the fence area. good luck(:
guest from Atascosa

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 30, 2010
KariWeed thank you so much
emmira

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2010
omg i so wanna go now its fun getting dat adrinaline feeling lol
Heyy

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2010
Another way is going down Berry Ranch Rd., just past the city limit sign there's Nails Rd. on the right. Turn right, and keep going until you get to the stop sign, where there's only a left & right turn. Take the left, and keep going alllll the way like Kari said until the dirt road. And so on. Lol
omg freaky

Carrizo Springs, TX

#18 Aug 2, 2010
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to Wolfe Cemetery and yeah, it's haunted. Don't know if it's off limits. Lots of people go out there. Not sure if it's exactly private property. There's also the roads at Goldfinch and Keystone.
; if Keystone is Haunted it must be with Good Spirits. Me and my BF started to fishtail wildly and I thought we were for sure going to flip, but then all of a sudden the truck slowed itself down rather rapidly and started to go straight down the road...
omg freaky

Carrizo Springs, TX

#19 Aug 2, 2010
guest from Atascosa wrote:
can anyone give me directions to this cemetery
sounds like something to experiment.
Thanks Pearsall
; you can also try going down 140 to Uvalde and it"ll be on your left you can't miss it...
KariWeed

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2010
also, the cemetery next to my house is very scary. usually when its getting dark, you will hear and sometimes see children and elderly 'fgures'.
haha

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2010
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette 37 min not you 3
Terisa and old Jasso 2 hr annie 9
klimax 4 hr dgs 8
Happy Holidays, I miss you so much! 6 hr Petro 5
Merry Christmas 15 hr Rudolph 3
Diamond Energy Services near Moore TX (Aug '12) 17 hr employee 10
Brenda G Thu mary 2
Pearsall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web