yea

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Pichardo N Leal

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2013
I hear congrats are IN ORDER??!! THESE 2 WACKS GOT MARRIED! DOUANE YOU FOUND YOURSELF A REAL PRIZE. HELL ROSE DRIVES AROUND IN HIS TRUCK LIKE SHE'S A BAD BIATCH! TOO bad a truck and a trailer home still won't make you!you will always be trash! AND HES' PROVEN HE A SICK OL MAn who loves a cheap date, A FREE LINE AND A bag of bones LIKE ROSE LEAL???!!
Holly Roller

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Aww happy little family attending church!?!! Sorry Douane but you will never be able to erase Rose's past no matter how hard you pray. Is she askn for forgivness for allowing herself to be passd around for dope? You remember Rosy ;) Or for losing her kids? Poor douane if This was all you really could get, Or is she what your settling for??? Do you really walk around proud of what you have??!! The joke is on you baby! Lmao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New School Police chief 8 min done 3
phrase of the day 22 min Stoney 7
The wells lady 27 min Wellsville 2
City of Pearsall Bonds 32 min Yo Mama 8
PISD pd 1 hr Sandra 13
senaida ibarra 2 hr Sandra 2
What's going on 3 hr Looking 5
Mary Moore Giving EX Finance $7800 from city mo... 5 hr confused 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance