Found a Lab dog
Looking for owner

Dilley, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Hi, Recently at our local Wamart, we met a beautiful Laradour Dog. She is blonde but very light blonde, she has beautiful golden eyes. We took her home. She had been waiting for her owner all day at the WalMart entrance. She was very hungry and thirsty! I know she would like to be with her owner as she wimpers alot. If anyone nows the owner please pass this info.
concerned

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Call her by the name princess and see if she respondes.
Looking for owner

Dilley, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Well she doesn't leave my side so it's hard to tell if she would respond to that name. She was waiting at the Pearsalle Walmart all day, going in and out of the store looking for her owner. She is very beautiful and very friendly with us and our other dog. She seems to wimper alot and truely misses her owner.
Looking for owner

Dilley, TX

#4 Jun 25, 2013
concerned wrote:
Call her by the name princess and see if she respondes.
She stays by my side so it's hard to tell if she would respond by that name. She dearly misses her owner and wimpers alot.
Dog lover

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Is she microchipped? You can take her to the vet and have the back of her neck scanned to see if she is. It would have the owners info on it.
Sam

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Looking for owner wrote:
Hi, Recently at our local Wamart, we met a beautiful Laradour Dog. She is blonde but very light blonde, she has beautiful golden eyes. We took her home. She had been waiting for her owner all day at the WalMart entrance. She was very hungry and thirsty! I know she would like to be with her owner as she wimpers alot. If anyone nows the owner please pass this info.
So sad because if the owners wanted her back they would be looking for her. In a lot of the cases oil people brings their dogs with them but once they have to settle for a small rv they can't keep them.So,so sad because this dog would have NEVER abandon them.She is worried for her owners.They probably left her there in a place where she could be found. I hope I am wrong but I have seen this before.Judy from Judy's Ark in Pearsall might house her if you decide you can't keep her. They are very expensive dogs. Good luck.
ummm

Lockhart, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Man I love dogs. If u take him to judy post up.so we can get her dude. I love dogs man
Found Lab dog

Dilley, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad because if the owners wanted her back they would be looking for her. In a lot of the cases oil people brings their dogs with them but once they have to settle for a small rv they can't keep them.So,so sad because this dog would have NEVER abandon them.She is worried for her owners.They probably left her there in a place where she could be found. I hope I am wrong but I have seen this before.Judy from Judy's Ark in Pearsall might house her if you decide you can't keep her. They are very expensive dogs. Good luck.
You could be right I haven't had anyone looking for her she is very sweet and stays close to me, gets along well with our family and other dog. We have fallen in love with her and she loves us!
Found Black mouth Cur

Dilley, TX

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Updated info:
I just found out that this dog is a Black Mouth Cur, She is still with us and is doing fine we are still looking for the owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No its Randy Reyes and hope rodriguez 56 min Bar 6
Is there another place to do karaoke in town? 1 hr bruce 8
Joey st 2 hr Wondering 4
Dance invitation 7 hr ElC 6
Hope Rodriguez cacamo and nick elizondo 9 hr Tired 3
Randy Reyes vs Teresa Elizondo 10 hr Wondering 13
Davina XXX I want the video 17 hr Po Po 32

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages