Ungreatful wives!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seriously

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Wtf is up with these chicks nowadays? Their husbands/bf wrk alot of hrs and all they do is btch n complain. Oh bt once the check comes in u play the part of loving wife or gf. Im single im not out to ruin anything trust me im not that desperate. But i would love a man that works hard. Im just sayn
Lol

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Yea you must have like 3-4 baby dads and make minimum wage and have a bad reputation. That is why you are single.
Reverse

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
seriously wrote:
Wtf is up with these chicks nowadays? Their husbands/bf wrk alot of hrs and all they do is btch n complain. Oh bt once the check comes in u play the part of loving wife or gf. Im single im not out to ruin anything trust me im not that desperate. But i would love a man that works hard. Im just sayn
have you ever thought of what their husband/bf are doin out there beside workin ( yea exactly) & no checks regardless has always came home no need to be playing games nor desperate like probably you cause your comin on here trying to blast wives see if you can pick up their dudes , cause if your single must be for a reason so backoff these husband that have their companion go to unemployment see. What man are in line
Been their

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Lol wrote:
Yea you must have like 3-4 baby dads and make minimum wage and have a bad reputation. That is why you are single.
i have one kid and who said I was single I juss play the same game he wants to play.smartass!
Crystal Reyes

Pearsall, TX

#6 Sep 24, 2012
To "HELL" to the women I mean "WH0^3$" that go out with married men!
people

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 24, 2012
My man cheated and the girl was lied to about me, even after I confronted her about it she still kept seeing him. Now that she had his baby which he said was not his, he's pissed because he has to pay child support...(dumb ass)So its not only the women here its the ass hole men to. So dont be made at these so called Women...Its the married men that screw up.... And please dont tell us its okay because there just men....
Hahaha

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Crystal Reyes wrote:
Your One To Talk!!!
omg

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Crystal Reyes wrote:
someone's buttons got pushed did they cheat on you with a so called"WH0^3$" or what? Don't go throwing any stones after all it takes two to tango.... they don't stick it in" accidentally."
Seriously

Decatur, GA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Ungrateful wives and husbands all around. Even in a relationship of bf/gf no ones appreciates each other anymore.
Ram

Cotulla, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2012
the sad part about this is that most of these men have T-Bone at home and rather go out looking for hamburger meat
Lmao

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Yes even the vegitarians (gays) suck at relationships everyone does!
rocko
#13 Sep 26, 2012
seriously wrote:
i work hard and my chick dont appreciate it hit me up
lol
#14 Sep 26, 2012
sounds like ur the same dude from the 38dd topic...
nonsense

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
seriously wrote:
First of all learn how to spell "ungrateful" you idiot! Second who the hell cares what's it to you? How do you know how couples are with each other? No one knows what goes on behind close doors. You must be one sick pathetic bitch who is in need of a MAN! If you want a hard working man go look for one, but you won't find one here on topix. Plus a relationship is a two way street, man works so does the wife some wives don't have too but will be the housewife and what's wrong with that you sound like a very envious person... Get a life!!
Caitlyn

Pearsall, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
nonsense wrote:
<quoted text> First of all learn how to spell "ungrateful" you idiot! Second who the hell cares what's it to you? How do you know how couples are with each other? No one knows what goes on behind close doors. You must be one sick pathetic bitch who is in need of a MAN! If you want a hard working man go look for one, but you won't find one here on topix. Plus a relationship is a two way street, man works so does the wife some wives don't have too but will be the housewife and what's wrong with that you sound like a very envious person... Get a life!!
I second this comment :)
Linda

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Caitlyn wrote:
<quoted text>
I second this comment :)
. Me third
hahaha

United States

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Me 4th
haha

Lytle, TX

#19 Sep 27, 2012
most men have a fat pork chop at home. and they go looking for a t bone
First Wives Club

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Me 5th...You're out numbered sorry
Haha

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
Me 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers involved with CPS 49 min whatever 10
Pearsall Current 4 hr Sandra T 2
Boil issue 5 hr Cynthia C 20
Christina Elis 9 hr Sammy 4
New girl at pizza hut Lindsey??? 11 hr WOW 7
Bubba 12 hr Peach st 9
A&M Enterpises 14 hr Honest 1

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance