First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tracy Ramirez

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 17, 2010
what is up with this girl is she still ho..ing around on Chano she needs to close her legs they are to open girl you look nasty everytime your walking lol..
lol

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 17, 2010
crazy
Crazy

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Tracy is fine, Chano is just a wannabe thug, gets drunk & stupid makes her feel like shit, don't even know how to act, your probably the hoe who sees him behind her back
funny shi

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 19, 2010
fine from where she a ho have you seen her legs dawg you must be blind she nasty everyone has hit that for sure
mannnnn

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 19, 2010
she is
Damn

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 19, 2010
CHANO IS FINE SHE MESSES AROUND BEHIND HIS BACK WHY HE MARRIED HER WE DONT KNOW SHE IS ONE UGLY LITTLE GIRL CHANO HOLLA AT ME..... YOU WENT FROM BEING WITH TRASH TO SCUM WE ALL KNOW SHE IS A BITC.. TO YOU WHAT DID SHE EXPECT FOR YOU TO RESPECT HER LOOK AT THE WAY SHE WAS WHEN YOU MET HER SHE WAS ALWAYS GOING OUT WITH DIFFERENT GUYS BESIDES YOU TIMMY NORRIS, BILL WOLF, JUST TO NAME SOME OF THE FEW SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS BALLIN TRYING TO SLANG AND DOING DRUGS GIRL PLEASE..... ANYWAYS CHANO YOU DESERVE BETTER YOUR A GODD GUY GIVE ME A CALL anytime BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE A H.. INTO A HOUSEWWIFE
friend

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2010
LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE. SHE WORKS AND TAKES CARE OF BOTH OF HER KIDS SHE IS DOING GOOD FOR HERSEF. WE ALL HAVE A PAST SO WHAT THERE IS ALOT OF OTHER TRASHY HOOD RAT SKANK ASS GIRLS HERE IN THIS TOWN THAT DO WAY WORSE THEN SHE EVER DID. SO LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE. YOU ARE PROBABLY JUST MAD AT THE FACT THAT U WANT HER DUDE AND U CANT HAVE HIM OR ELSE U WOULDNT BE ON HERE TALKING TRASH OR YOUR JEALOUS OF HER FOOR SOME REASON SO JUST BACK OFF!!!
FUNNY

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 21, 2010
works where she don't work if anyone wants her dude of course they can have him look at her she is nasty you call a two face bow legged hosty doing good for herself your probably so low yourself her doing something small is something big too you get yourself together babe FYI there is no reason for anyone to be jealous of that im telling you anyone can have him he is so cute!!!! and anyone can have her beacause she's easy tell her to stop treating him like shi** friend of her's lol..
texas boy

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 22, 2010
f$$$k it.... dis kat is machine, yall want sum ill tell u where to find him......yall aint nothin but of bunch of pinche viejas.... 830 267064480......orale step up pinche bola de panochas!!!!!!!
texas boy

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 22, 2010
WAITIN????
2 funny

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 22, 2010
Just stop being a hater already damn why else would u keep comming back talking trash you dont know nothing about her ur just bringing up her past so what! let it go move on and find yourself a life and quit hating on people....some words of advice GROW UP!!!!
CATDICK

United States

#13 Apr 23, 2010
WHATS UP HOMEBOY UR CALLING ME A WANNABE THUG STEP TO THE PLATE ANIT NO BITCH IN MY BLOOD AINT NOTHIN BUT THUG
chanocat

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2010
who care what yall think i love tracy and she is my wife and i thank god 4 putting her n my life we our together all the time we both love each other and we both work and take care of our kids thats whats important
tell um

United States

#15 May 3, 2010
chano shut up its me val lol wanna b thug!! and yea keep doing ur thing
to crazy

San Antonio, TX

#16 May 8, 2010
Tracy you know this is you writing this shit for 1 a guy is not going to get so agressive with a girl they dont even know and call them a hole not unless their going out with you and hes trying to defend you it sounds to me like your attacking someone you know might be seing chano you are nasty I dont know why chano would even be with you he is cool as hell and funny and know one would blame him for not wanting to be with you your bipolar and boring
whats uppp

San Antonio, TX

#17 May 11, 2010
hey chano looking good saw you the other day in your truck you looked good!!!! drop that zero
yum yum

Jourdanton, TX

#18 May 31, 2010
tracy is no doubt one hot chick. dont know the dude she is with but i would sure enjoy her, she is fine
Sierra

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 31, 2010
You can have her she's easy I'll take chano he is fine and he's always smiling he is handsom she's lucky he's even with her and he takes care of her and her son beacuse no one else wanted that responsibilty they just wanted to one night her I bet yum yum you can one night her quick it's not hard just flirt with her as easy as 1 2 3 she gets flattered easily!!
UMM

San Antonio, TX

#20 May 31, 2010
U CAN HAVE HER ITS OVER
fyi

United States

#21 May 31, 2010
that bitch is a hoe! she's alwys ben! there aint no stoping that girl. why the hell u think she wrk in dilley! shes fkd around so much behind poor chano. evn w/her first baby daddy. she alwys wants him bk evn though he has a grl. n w/billy w's gross ass. n every other guy in this town! it aint the past that shits the present! Tracy dnt worry u fit in w/the rest of pearsall's hoes! u shld just start wrking the corners of peach. stop breaking up married men and taken mens relationships when you have a good man at home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Defiant1 18,474
whois eliana cruz (Nov '09) 1 hr curious 12
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Waco 1909 22,608
dana torres 2 hr pearsall resident 7
Geo scandal 5 hr geo 3
one nite stand 6 hr nsa meet 5
new police chief in paper 7 hr Bravo 33
•••
•••
•••

Pearsall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pearsall People Search