Ticho peralta
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lock doors

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2010
The police need to lock this boy up again he is stealin all over the place so people in the communitee please lock up everythin
pearsall citizen

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2010
ticho is a bitch i hope the police bust his ass !
O wow

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2010
I know he aint nothin but a lil low life BITCH who needs his ass kicked
O wow

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2010
Why do they allow him out Of jail
Victum

United States

#5 Mar 3, 2010
When will they see his kind never changes once a robon and a drugie always going to be it
Truth

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Nearly every burglary or theft the citizens of Pearsall have had to endure lately has been committed by this loser. The problem is the police bust him and put him in jail. Then people like the wonderful CHALE let him out on a shitty bond so that he can go on terrorizing the citizens of this town. Maybe we need a little street justice.
Hmmm

San Antonio, TX

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Like that!!
yup

Mineral, TX

#8 Mar 3, 2010
i wanna dare him to come break into my shit again...
pearsall

Laredo, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Truth wrote:
Nearly every burglary or theft the citizens of Pearsall have had to endure lately has been committed by this loser. The problem is the police bust him and put him in jail. Then people like the wonderful CHALE let him out on a shitty bond so that he can go on terrorizing the citizens of this town. Maybe we need a little street justice.
i agree that is why we need to vote cabasos come runoff time !
Personally

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2010
He is nothin but a low life loser a waist of air he thinks he all good he will get whats comin to him stealin from the wrong people
Hey Truth

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 10, 2010
Truth wrote:
Laa u
lmfao

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 11, 2010
he finaly got caught,,,hope they get him for all these burglarys around da neighbor hoods...cuz we bust our ass for the stuff we got n then for one of these low lifes just to come n steal it from us hell no...
lol

Mineral, TX

#14 Mar 11, 2010
no kidding??where did he get caught at?must of been a big mouse trap.
meee

Universal City, TX

#15 Mar 11, 2010
lmfao wrote:
he finaly got caught,,,hope they get him for all these burglarys around da neighbor hoods...cuz we bust our ass for the stuff we got n then for one of these low lifes just to come n steal it from us hell no...
look at diz dumm bitch he got caught an wat bitch but i havent dumm azz
anyone

San Antonio, TX

#16 Mar 11, 2010
way 2 go
lol

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2010
all these comments must be from tha dumbasses who left their s*** out for tha taking, lol
lmfao

Houston, TX

#18 Mar 11, 2010
laugh all da fck u wont u must b a fckn low life also we work for our shit not for sum idiot just to come n break n n take wat we workd for...u must b
Yea

United States

#19 Mar 11, 2010
If you people knew what it was to work for SHIT you would not think its funny to steal one day your going to steal from the wrong people just like your buddy ticho and you will learn your lesson so you all get jobs lay off the drugs and get your own SHIT
pearsall voter

Pearsall, TX

#21 Mar 12, 2010
Truth wrote:
maybe your right about street justice,how many thefts,how many murders in this town,all they get is a pat on the back and theyre out on the streets.....again thats why we go and vote for the right person not a theif not a druggie
shut up

Pearsall, TX

#23 Mar 12, 2010
pearsall voter wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your right about street justice,how many thefts,how many murders in this town,all they get is a pat on the back and theyre out on the streets.....again thats why we go and vote for the right person not a theif not a druggie
everyone has done sum wrong in there time u must be a stuck up ass bitch that think they do no wrong an i bet youre tha bad one of all dont be juding anyone look at youre self first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property taxs going up again 39 min Truthshallsetyoufree 73
Hey Lupita 1 hr Jajaha 16
Geo Layoffs 10 hr boofanda 2
Who got the Sargent position at Geo. 19 hr God sees 17
City new truck to fix streets Wed Members only 22
anna Tue Omg 2
Kim cantu Sep 17 Pearsall 5

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance