Down with the Crook Hector Cantu

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toxic avenger

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2012
People we need to start cleaning up this town starting with this piece of garbage hector cantu giving a man like this a job like that is like giving a child molester that just got out of prison a teaching job
frio county

Artesia Wells, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Toxic avenger wrote:
People we need to start cleaning up this town starting with this piece of garbage hector cantu giving a man like this a job like that is like giving a child molester that just got out of prison a teaching job
your so very right. but you need to talk to roland segovia about it. he is the one that put him there. roland owes him. for not bringing him down when he get caught. hector cantu took the rap for roland and hector lozano. the $$$ did'nt just go to anna alaniz. it also went to monica segovia and ludayna jasso.
GHOST

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2012
frio county wrote:
<quoted text>your so very right. but you need to talk to roland segovia about it. he is the one that put him there. roland owes him. for not bringing him down when he get caught. hector cantu took the rap for roland and hector lozano. the $$$ did'nt just go to anna alaniz. it also went to monica segovia and ludayna jasso.
yeah big brother is watching all of the people mentioned you would be shocked to know who's undercover but were watching you very close we got people all over you're little town
frio county

Artesia Wells, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2012
that's good to know. i plan to come foward with lot's of info. as soon as these ppl get caught. so keep it up GHOST. try to get the D.A to help you out
GHOST

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2012
frio county wrote:
that's good to know. i plan to come foward with lot's of info. as soon as these ppl get caught. so keep it up GHOST. try to get the D.A to help you out
oh we got people all over
citizen of p town

Artesia Wells, TX

#6 Jan 3, 2012
GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>oh we got people all over
hey do you think you can have those ppl here for the coming elections? to watch over monica segovia.
What shame

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 3, 2012
We should all go out and throw all this city council
out, that is showing you how crooked they themselves
are. The people of this community should have KENS
HERE, SEE IF IT DOESN'T EMBARRASS THEM. REMEMBER
you represent the community, that is who placed you
in office, and what a shame too, too bad alot of
us with more brains, don't file to run for office.
Correction

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jan 3, 2012
frio county wrote:
<quoted text>your so very right. but you need to talk to roland segovia about it. he is the one that put him there. roland owes him. for not bringing him down when he get caught. hector cantu took the rap for roland and hector lozano. the $$$ did'nt just go to anna alaniz. it also went to monica segovia and ludayna jasso.
it's not Ludana JASSO any more.... It's Ludana LOZANO!
wtf

Pearsall, TX

#9 Jan 4, 2012
Correction wrote:
<quoted text> it's not Ludana JASSO any more.... It's Ludana LOZANO!
who cares same b!tch!
Haha

Azle, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2012
It happen in every little town put bunch of Mexican in charge and the hole town goes to shit
Lisa

Pearsall, TX

#11 Jan 4, 2012
well i heard hector still calls anna. what an idiot
Homegrowm

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2012
Here we go again. Sounds like a broken record. Gripe gripe but the same ppl get voted in. About par for Pearsall.
Fed up

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Ya"lls heart is in the right place, but until ya'll stop voting these people in nothing is going to change. Boot these people out of office and quit supporting them. I remember when Pearsall was a respectable town. It starts election day. Dont put up with all the broken promises of these politicians, there in it for themselves. Pearsall is falling apart it needs to be cleaned up. We need to support new businesses that try to make it there.We can prosper Pearsall ya'll are good people, dont let the politicians take your town away and run it down. Thats the direction its going. Our kids have to grow up here do it for them!
agree

Pearsall, TX

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Fed up wrote:
Ya"lls heart is in the right place, but until ya'll stop voting these people in nothing is going to change. Boot these people out of office and quit supporting them. I remember when Pearsall was a respectable town. It starts election day. Dont put up with all the broken promises of these politicians, there in it for themselves. Pearsall is falling apart it needs to be cleaned up. We need to support new businesses that try to make it there.We can prosper Pearsall ya'll are good people, dont let the politicians take your town away and run it down. Thats the direction its going. Our kids have to grow up here do it for them!
well said. the 1st person that needs to be put out is ROLAND SEGOVIA
Pearsall

Muldoon, TX

#15 Jan 8, 2012
This is pearsall
Wake up

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jan 10, 2012
Ya'll can hate as much as ya'll want on here. But unless ya'll put your words into action nothing will change.Vote the bastards out of office,start a petition, something has to happen. Talking won't change things. Good people of Pearsall have to take the town back. Your the ones that can change things. Just cause ya'll post things on here isnt going to change anything. They look at this stuff and laugh at it.Actons my good people actions. I have seen this happen when people get fed up, they stick together and take there city back. Pearsall is no different.There is alot of good hard working people in Pearsall, dont let the scum run your town.
Wake up

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 10, 2012
As far as Hector Cantu goes, he ill probably get another ciy job unless yall stop it.His family leaving large,with all the money they hide. His father has it stashed. The whole family is in it together.Pretty sorry, he gets out and is on goverment assistance. The bum has a lone star card. Ya'll still are paying for him to live high on the hog. He is still pissing on the town and getting away with it. Oh well Pearsall people love him so much that he can piss on yall and take your money and ya'll are still okay ith it. What a damned shame.
HECTOR

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Yeah so what suckers what are you'll gonna do you aint gonna do nothing I own you and you'll all owe me so shut up and give me your money if not ima take it from you yeah I'm hector fkn cantu!!! King kong aint nothing on me pearsall I win you loose fk all you good for nothing lowlifes bow down to me and gimme what I want I'm the man and don't you pearsall losers forget that
lol

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 10, 2012
Well he has a point. Yall do bow down to him. To bad this isnt the real Hector. He not stupid enough to come out and say and threaten everyone like this. He knows big brothers watching. But Pearsall dont owe him squat.
Disgusted

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 12, 2012
I guess he shut ya'll up huh. What a pitty, ya'll afraid of a stinking thief. Damn glad I don't live there anymore. You people are pathetic. Don't complain if they rob ya'll blind again. Just go ahead and hand it to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santiaga leal 3 min Roger 18
Property taxs going up again 37 min Old lady 77
Vanessa Garcia 1 hr SoBeit 5
anna 1 hr PISD 3
Hey Lupita 3 hr Roque 21
Geo Layoffs 4 hr Srgt 7
Who got the Sargent position at Geo. Wed God sees 17

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance