The Band Mute

Since: Mar 12

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I would like to find out more about the local band who call themselves Mute. Especially the brother named Jun. I saw them play recently at the Riverwalk and was inpressed with their originale tunes. Do they have a PR man.
Fan

Pearsall, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2012
look them up on Facebook and contact them on there
the truth

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2013
They honestly suck. There a bunch of 40 year old chesters who have been trying to make it as a band for the past 20 years and most of these musicians outa high school r better then them. And im not talkin shit just call it how I see it. Jun sux @ bass but a really kool guy but that fat fuck dez hes lk 50 n dating a nasty ass 19 year old. His wife left him wen she found out haha
Mendez man

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
the truth wrote:
They honestly suck. There a bunch of 40 year old chesters who have been trying to make it as a band for the past 20 years and most of these musicians outa high school r better then them. And im not talkin shit just call it how I see it. Jun sux @ bass but a really kool guy but that fat fuck dez hes lk 50 n dating a nasty ass 19 year old. His wife left him wen she found out haha
Is he like the chesters of Centella? No working bums living off wives income. Otro molester in a band
lol

Sabinal, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2013
speaking of centella, who was being chester in that band?. his name.
Dang

Lockhart, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2013
That's effed up! I like this band and bought a CD off of them. I play their jams on my truck all the time. I'm surprised they haven't made it big time yet. I think they rock. I just call it how I hear it.
Lol

Seguin, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2013
They should really take the name of their band serious and put themselves on mute cuz they sound real shitty!
me me

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2013
bunch of fat dudes trying to be goth. they need to lose weight
kail

Richardson, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2013
we r not in our 40s, one of us is only 20. sht im 32. we have jobs, and have only been playing for 13 years. so fock off!!!! you want to talk sht come to pearsall rockstar rockclub and do it!!!! and a chester is someone who dates under 18. and were not goth u itch. we just like the color black, u [email protected]! what r u doing with ur life u fcking losers!
Roadie

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2013
the truth wrote:
if you want to talk stuff about the band and their personal lives then come to the Rockstar rock club and say it to our faces unless you are to chicken shit and there is only ONE musician out of high school and each member of the band has something to bring to the table as far as Dez he left her so stop with you petty nonsense!
wothless

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2013
They sux n Jun stole 60 bucks out of my purse that f*cked wod
female_thirty two_dirtyP

Arlington, TX

#13 Jun 30, 2013
kail wrote:
we r not in our 40s, one of us is only 20. sht im 32. we have jobs, and have only been playing for 13 years. so fock off!!!! you want to talk sht come to pearsall rockstar rockclub and do it!!!! and a chester is someone who dates under 18. and were not goth u itch. we just like the color black, u [email protected]! what r u doing with ur life u fcking losers!
Keep playing the music.. the people in pearsall are just envious!! Why do u think George Strait doesn't acknowledge Pearsall.. for the very same reason.. He never got support.. good luck Mute!!
Mendez man

Cotulla, TX

#14 Jul 1, 2013
George does not like boys.... Centella advocates hotos and molesters. Check the history books. Amy ways to fing the REAL truth.
lmao

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2013
I can go on and on about these ppl and yes i have said to their face and would say it again if thr bar was still open but fat ass des is living there with his girl and that cd that u bought they only sound good cause at the time the had one of their old band members back and as for k that mfer don't trust him he will hit on ur girl when ur not looking and then blame it on here not cool fat ass and k ur a s grown man act like one not ur shoe size as for Jun well let me just say he knows what he has done i feel real bad for the teens that hang out with them thing their cool when all they do is use them for their money and get them stuck and drinking maybe that's y the bar closed but its not its cause of a fire lmao to broke to fix the place up and get this its not even their place to me and i can say this cause i have known them for almost 5 years they are just low lives that need to go up and keep a dam home and keep it clean!!!!!!!!
Real

Devine, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Kelly is a perv. He knows it. Him and the other fat loser got a 13 year old girl drunk and molested her. It was a while back but once a Chester always a Chester. And that band does suck. The only people sticking up for them are either themselves or losers that still live with their moms. Fu*k that band and the people in it.
wothless

Houston, TX

#17 Jul 17, 2013
Jun is bisexual
me me

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 30, 2013
man Kelly and his wife have to be the two ugliest people I've ever seen truly meant for each other
Hey

Carrizo Springs, TX

#20 Aug 30, 2013
lmao wrote:
I can go on and on about these ppl and yes i have said to their face and would say it again if thr bar was still open but fat ass des is living there with his girl and that cd that u bought they only sound good cause at the time the had one of their old band members back and as for k that mfer don't trust him he will hit on ur girl when ur not looking and then blame it on here not cool fat ass and k ur a s grown man act like one not ur shoe size as for Jun well let me just say he knows what he has done i feel real bad for the teens that hang out with them thing their cool when all they do is use them for their money and get them stuck and drinking maybe that's y the bar closed but its not its cause of a fire lmao to broke to fix the place up and get this its not even their place to me and i can say this cause i have known them for almost 5 years they are just low lives that need to go up and keep a dam home and keep it clean!!!!!!!!
Geez it amazes me how absolutely HATEFUL Pearsall people can be. What it seems like more is that you have a vendetta against this band. Who cares what goes on in their person lives? That's the problem with Pearsall. If you've known them for almost 5 yrs and you know so much about their lives sounds more like you were the friend that didnt make it at try outs or VERY mad or jealous. Doesn't matter which. Also sounds like you used to go to their club regularly to know so much about goes on there. "Jun knows what he has done"? Sounds personal to me. Get over it if you don't like them. Bands have made it before and not necessarily Mute with people like you hating them and will continue to do so. Long live hard rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearsall PD (Aug '15) 1 hr Hoe 111
New girl at pizza hut Lindsey??? 4 hr Anonymous 5
Selfies in FB 7 hr bff 6
Boil issue 10 hr FYI 13
Public pool 10 hr Letty 8
Oil Field Companies Hiring 14 hr Rita 26
Bubba 16 hr just saying 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages