where is becky???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2013
Thy are good people we miss them! And glad there doing great !!!
jules jenby

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jun 18, 2013
yes this is you wrote:
<quoted text>I was looking for all postings with flores because i was looking for all related topix discussions withTed Flores in it and came across this one and decided to respond because everyone wants to talk about schools, restaurants, city council, and specific people, like the COWARDS they are. I have no clue who she is, who you are or care to know. Topix is a form of entertainment not a place of reference. But people with grudges, get personal satisfaction out of slander, defaiming character is childish, they are nothing but adults acting like delinquints, because they have nothing else to do but daydream and be upset that someone they know is doing better than them. I definitely called it out right, what LOSERS!!!
Huh??? Go home ur drunk
trevino

Dallas, TX

#23 Jun 20, 2013
anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
u need to grow up. Y did u go to a two year old forum and bring it back to the top. U r the one starting drama leave it alone.
I agree, just leave them alone!! They moved on. Whoever knows becky or her family should tell her, this shit is up....o wait....I'm sure they don't care about stupid people talking....I smell jealousy. Lol. Too scared to write your name....lol. pendeja....
k huey

Carrizo Springs, TX

#24 Nov 7, 2016
married wrote:
becky the guerra is married to ronald martinez.<quoted text>
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle 2 hr Why 3
Anjelica Hernandez 5 hr Karma 1
Quien 6 hr epa 3
Bitchlips 10 hr White Mike 4
Vero mata 10 hr White Mike 9
Old Ice plant 10 hr White Mike 26
Gloria Jean Gonzales lmfao 11 hr CoWorker 8

Pearsall Jobs

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages