what becky r u talkin bout?
CURIOUS

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 9, 2010
la guerra
married

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Feb 9, 2010
becky the guerra is married to ronald martinez.
CURIOUS wrote:
la guerra
CURIOUS

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 9, 2010
i think we are talking about a different one. i wish i knew her last name, but she is another guerra. she has long brown hair....
she used to live in pearsall and san antonio...??
CURIOUS

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2010
her family lives out of town?....with the studebaker????
scratching my head

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2010
i think you are talking about the flores family...
scratching my head

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2010
they are good people. my parents know them.
name is

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Feb 10, 2010
that becky is flores.they were my neighbors at nolans trailor park many years ago like ten years ago.probably living in san antonio.
CURIOUS wrote:
i think we are talking about a different one. i wish i knew her last name, but she is another guerra. she has long brown hair....
she used to live in pearsall and san antonio...??
yup

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2010
yeah that is becky flores with the studebaker.
do they still have it? that was a badass truck!!
my parents said they still own their home.
but yeah whatever happened to becky then? or brother or sister?...
we haven't seen them in a long time
CURIOUS

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2010
name is wrote:
that becky is flores.they were my neighbors at nolans trailor park many years ago like ten years ago.probably living in san antonio.<quoted text>
do you know if she is married, or how she is doing??
Mikey

Frisco, TX

#12 Feb 10, 2010
She has a myspace look her up
fiesta san anto

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2010
I ran into joe and yolanda flores at the market square fiesta last spring.They seemed happy but i dont know where they living at.
CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know if she is married, or how she is doing??
a friend

AOL

#14 Feb 13, 2010
becky is happily married, she has her own family now. she is sucessful in her life and so is her family.
the flores family are good people, they have helped me and my family out and we are grateful to have meet them.
i saw joe and yolanda at fiesta too, and they were there with some relatives having a good time,... they always look like they are happy...
curious

San Antonio, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2010
ok thanks
happy couple

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 5, 2010
they sure are
TRUE

Sabinal, TX

#17 May 9, 2011
happy couple wrote:
they sure are
HEARD THAT BECKY HAD A ACCIDENT,AND SHE PASSED AWAY...
GROW UP

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 15, 2013
TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>HEARD THAT BECKY HAD A ACCIDENT,AND SHE PASSED AWAY...
Just another low life, that's upset, she doesn't talk to your a**...what a loser.
For the people looking for her, there is ways to contact her, than to come on this website and start multiple postings....
anyone

United States

#19 Jun 15, 2013
GROW UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another low life, that's upset, she doesn't talk to your a**...what a loser.
For the people looking for her, there is ways to contact her, than to come on this website and start multiple postings....
u need to grow up. Y did u go to a two year old forum and bring it back to the top. U r the one starting drama leave it alone.
yes this is you

Dallas, TX

#20 Jun 15, 2013
anyone wrote:
<quoted text>
u need to grow up. Y did u go to a two year old forum and bring it back to the top. U r the one starting drama leave it alone.
I was looking for all postings with flores because i was looking for all related topix discussions withTed Flores in it and came across this one and decided to respond because everyone wants to talk about schools, restaurants, city council, and specific people, like the COWARDS they are. I have no clue who she is, who you are or care to know. Topix is a form of entertainment not a place of reference. But people with grudges, get personal satisfaction out of slander, defaiming character is childish, they are nothing but adults acting like delinquints, because they have nothing else to do but daydream and be upset that someone they know is doing better than them. I definitely called it out right, what LOSERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dl 39 min Yoda I be not 9
Outlaw Bar and Grill 44 min Selena 4
Roy Peralta STATUS 1 hr Mee 1
Sir James H. Leal 3 hr Mike 1
What date does TEA take over the failing PISD? 13 hr Jerri 12
Laura aka "kitten" 20 hr Get over it 12
Veronica coronado Fri Extra 4

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance