First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Legal_Advisor

Germany

#1 Dec 27, 2010
LEARN YOUR FOURTH AMENDMENT RIGHT NOW!

Amendment IV

The right of the people (now including kids too!) to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants
shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly
describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
----------
You don't have to talk with CPS agents, so DON'T.

You Have The Right To Remain Silent: Fifth Amendment Explained
by Bill Rounds
December 9, 2010
Copyright © 2010 How to Vanish

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a
presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval
forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall
any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor
shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public
use, without just compensation.”~ Fifth Amendment to the US Constitution

The right to remain silent is a fundamental principle of liberty. It gives American citizens better
privacy. The burden falls on the accuser to build a case against a person. If the accuser does not
meet that burden, the accused is free to go. The accused never, ever, is required to furnish any
evidence or testimony against himself.1 In other words, liberty requires that you have the right
Legal_Advisor

Germany

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Check out this website.
CPS does not want you to know this.
http://familyrights.us/how_to/fight_cps.html
Bean taco town

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Legal_Advisor wrote:
Amendment IV
The right of the people (now including kids too!) to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants
shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly
----------
by Bill Rounds
December 9, 2010
“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a
presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval
forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall
any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor
shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public
The right to remain silent is a fundamental principle of liberty. It gives American citizens better
privacy. The burden falls on the accuser to build a case against a person. If the accuser does not
meet that burden, the accused is free to go. The accused never, ever, is required to furnish any
evidence or testimony against himself.1 In other words, liberty requires that you have the right
All this is true, yet they have the Sheriff and deputies out there with them,who themselves swore an oath to the constitution to defend it against all enemies foreign and domestic. I wonder if these deputies in this county will uphold it against cps in the cases you are advising about. Many times sheriff's departments side with cps because of ignorance or because they have no backbone.
pedo

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2010
CPS in pearsall is so full of it. They bend and manipulate the laws to fulfill grudges against people. I had a run in with them and they got scared once cps in san antonio got involved. san antonio cps had to school them in what they do and even had to send a rep out there to basically tell them they are idiots and need to be re trained. And the cops and sherrifs dept dont know the laws either with all of this once all was said and done bexar county was looking into why frio violated peoples rights without any merit or warrant from cps. too bad nobody has any money to sue these retards.
p-town

Sabinal, TX

#8 Dec 29, 2010
there must be alot of children HERE that are in danger because of being with one parent of the other that does not have common sense to take care of a child.i have 2 friends with daughters and cps has taken their children away because they were being left with a person (FATHER..DRUGGIE).THE GIRL FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET THE CHILDREN AND AGAIN LET THE FATHER TO COME IN AT NIGHT BECAUSE SHE WAS LIVING IN THE APTS.SO ARE WE AS CITIZENS SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL A CHILD GETS KILLED TO GET CONCERNED.I UNDERSTAND about everyones rights what i dont understand is the fact that cps or cops were accused of being retarded so which ones are the retarded ones that you seem to think are.this is about the safety of children.
DRAMAVILLE

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2010
I HAD A CPS CASE AND IT WAS BASED ON RUMORS... THEY TOOK AWAY MY KIDS AND I PASSED EVERY DRUG TEST THEY GAVE ME AND STILL THEY WOULDN'T LET ME GET MY KIDS BACK... I HATE THAT THESE LOW LIFE PEOPLE JUST REPORT YOU AND CPS ACT ON IT LIKE NOTHING BUT THE REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE JUST DOING WHATEVER GET BY?? HOW IS THAT??? I WOULDN'T WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY BUT NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE IN THIS TOWN... YOU HAVE TO WATCH WHO YOU TALK TO BECAUSE IF YOU PISS THEM OFF THEY REPORT YOU TO CPS..... PEOPLE GET A LIFE -- YOU DON'T HAVE YOU KIDS AND YOU LIKE TO RUN THE STREET AND DO WHATEVER THAT IS YOU ... NOT EVERYONE THAT GOES OUT AND HAS A GOOD TIME HAS TO AN UNFIT MOTHER!!!!
SHAME

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 30, 2010
However there are adults that use their children to
get food stamps and the whatever they need to assist
themselves, but as for caring for their children, they mistreat them, but only the convenience, those
use the system and don't even care for the children,
but while on the other hand there are single working
moms going to school and working and providing for
their children and not even on the system and guess
what the husband decides he doesn't want to pay child
support so it is time to file false charges and guess
what cps is right there hearing the no good dad out
with no evidence, these people actually need better
training, because they really don't read people well enough but believe these rumors and unreliable
people.
teacher

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2010
pedo wrote:
CPS in pearsall is so full of it. They bend and manipulate the laws to fulfill grudges against people. I had a run in with them and they got scared once cps in san antonio got involved. san antonio cps had to school them in what they do and even had to send a rep out there to basically tell them they are idiots and need to be re trained. And the cops and sherrifs dept dont know the laws either with all of this once all was said and done bexar county was looking into why frio violated peoples rights without any merit or warrant from cps. too bad nobody has any money to sue these retards.
hey PEDO eres un pendejo move to SA and they will bend u over like ur mamma does u idiot....... we as police obey laws that are in writting so does CPS, u on the other hand do not even know how to read
Summer

Sebastian, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2010
DRAMAVILLE wrote:
I HAD A CPS CASE AND IT WAS BASED ON RUMORS... THEY TOOK AWAY MY KIDS AND I PASSED EVERY DRUG TEST THEY GAVE ME AND STILL THEY WOULDN'T LET ME GET MY KIDS BACK... I HATE THAT THESE LOW LIFE PEOPLE JUST REPORT YOU AND CPS ACT ON IT LIKE NOTHING BUT THE REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE JUST DOING WHATEVER GET BY?? HOW IS THAT??? I WOULDN'T WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY BUT NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE IN THIS TOWN... YOU HAVE TO WATCH WHO YOU TALK TO BECAUSE IF YOU PISS THEM OFF THEY REPORT YOU TO CPS..... PEOPLE GET A LIFE -- YOU DON'T HAVE YOU KIDS AND YOU LIKE TO RUN THE STREET AND DO WHATEVER THAT IS YOU ... NOT EVERYONE THAT GOES OUT AND HAS A GOOD TIME HAS TO AN UNFIT MOTHER!!!!
I think that these people who make these calls to CPS should have proof BEFORE they they make the call!! Because most of the time they just rumors, You cant even spank your kids in public without someone calling CPS, or raise your voice to your kids, it is so ridiculous!! And I also agree that if you are a single parent, you shoukd be able to go out and have a good time every now and then!!
chiz

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Legal_Advisor wrote:
Amendment IV
----------
by Bill Rounds
December 9, 2010
What kind of lawyer do I need to fight cps for slander and violating my civil rights? Im going to sue cps for false allegations and slander but I need to know whats the best type of lawyer to get for this?
woweee

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2011
chiz wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of lawyer do I need to fight cps for slander and violating my civil rights? Im going to sue cps for false allegations and slander but I need to know whats the best type of lawyer to get for this?
one that will bend u over while he takes your foodstamp and drug money u worthless ahole,

if u take care of ur children and family you would not be in cps rat hole
booo

Muldoon, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2011
woweee wrote:
<quoted text>
one that will bend u over while he takes your foodstamp and drug money u worthless ahole,
pure ignorance on your part
chiz

Carrizo Springs, TX

#16 Jan 29, 2011
woweee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that everytime when someone asks a question on here the low life idiots always answer? I was askn legal advisor not you moron!
vixen

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 29, 2012
woweee wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE IGNORANCE! if your not enraged at the system, YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION!If CPS hasn't become apart of your life or someone you know...just wait, they will.
Grow up please

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2012
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
hey PEDO eres un pendejo move to SA and they will bend u over like ur mamma does u idiot....... we as police obey laws that are in writting so does CPS, u on the other hand do not even know how to read
it's people like you so called teacher that gives topix a bad name. People are trying to have real conversations about a serious topic yet you put your worthless two cents in. People do get accused of things when they are actually innocent. You see it on the news from time to time. So if you don't have anything helpful to say then don't even comment.
Grow up please

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2012
vixen wrote:
<quoted text>
PURE IGNORANCE! if your not enraged at the system, YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION!If CPS hasn't become apart of your life or someone you know...just wait, they will.
I agree with vixen
the gospel way

Eddy, TX

#20 Mar 24, 2012
This is absolutly sad, I hate what the so called CPS has done to myself along with all these families. And to the police officers yes you may be following the law, but do you understand the constitution, do you understand that your stepping up with people who are playing God . My life has been turned upside down for somthing my Ex did while I was not even there, never knew anything couldve happen to my baby. But what was the first thing they did accuse me of not being there for my baby so now i have to live with child neglect, what they do to people is wrong its hurting more lives then saving them . I pray that justice will done to those who do wrong and justice be found for those who are wrongfully accused .
resident

Pearsall, TX

#21 Mar 27, 2012
Word of advice for all you ppl dealing with CPS here in Pearsall. Dont let CPS intimidate you, they are bullies and fun with the fact that they are given way to much authority over what happens regarding your family and your children. Trust me these ppl dont care about you or your kids, they just love to feed off of the pain that your going through. Stand up for yourselves get a good lawyer and put them in their place. They dont like it when you stand up for yourselves, dont let them bully you. The CPS office here is a disgrace and they know it! They are always in trouble for all of the mistakes that they do cuz they dont know what they are doing. I know this for a fact!
mom of 3

United States

#23 Apr 10, 2012
woweee wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is that of an idiot! I pray you nor your kids ever endure a horrid investigation! Altho based on your ignorance & rude judgemental statements..I'm sure they too will knock on your door. I lost my husband to medical issues! Was financially secure! No drugs! Just had a horrible nasty mother in law who had to much free time!

This is nonsense! People should need to provide FACTS not opinions! Assistance does NOT make you a bad parent!

To the poster...get facts! You don't even know the story ..people like you are ruining families!
Proud parent

Artesia Wells, TX

#24 Apr 10, 2012
Ok so who do u call or talk to, to report this office!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian valdez 13 min Lolz 11
Closer look 1 hr Whyyyy 4
Uribe muscle man 2 hr Light 8
In town to collect 3 hr Ruben 1
Raul Gonzalez (May '16) 6 hr Smh 11
That moment when 6 hr ondatnote 6
soto Wed yoyo 6

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance