Next Last
Lisa

Pearsall, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2012
No she sucks
gina

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
I hate the mexican bitch! she makes me sick! she is a liar a coniving bitch, and a moron!she is so jealous of me, and is constantly trying to make me feel like s-it I wish she would just get the hell out of my life!
gina

Arroyo Grande, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2012
p.s. there is not anything worse than a BEANER mother in law!!!!!!!!!!
frio

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2012
gina wrote:
p.s. there is not anything worse than a BEANER mother in law!!!!!!!!!!
r u a beaner? If not that's racist..
Candy13

Ingleside, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Mine is scary, she does voodoo, so I heard from the family, they tell on each other.
Rele

Pearsall, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Mines cool I like that shes honest
lmao

Von Ormy, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2012
Mines really cool cause we bang every now and then! No lie!
dallas

Euless, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2012
gina wrote:
I hate the mexican bitch! she makes me sick! she is a liar a coniving bitch, and a moron!she is so jealous of me, and is constantly trying to make me feel like s-it I wish she would just get the hell out of my life!
Wow!!! I felll like i just typed that! Lol
dallas

Euless, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2012
lmao wrote:
Mines really cool cause we bang every now and then! No lie!
No way! R u serious? Plz tell me ur kidding... Does ur wife no?
Blessed

Pearsall, TX

#11 Oct 13, 2012
I absolutey adore my beautiful mother in law. She has known me since I was a child and I always loved her and I know she loved and still loves me very much. I can go to her and ask her for anything and she is always there for me. Plus I am so in love with her son and I take care of him with everything in me. People dont dog your mothers in law cause when you married their son/daughter you accepted their family and the mother in law should and is the most important of all, if she approves of you then you are in good with her for life. Seriously!!!
frio

Euless, TX

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Blessed wrote:
I absolutey adore my beautiful mother in law. She has known me since I was a child and I always loved her and I know she loved and still loves me very much. I can go to her and ask her for anything and she is always there for me. Plus I am so in love with her son and I take care of him with everything in me. People dont dog your mothers in law cause when you married their son/daughter you accepted their family and the mother in law should and is the most important of all, if she approves of you then you are in good with her for life. Seriously!!!
Wat Ta f..k ever! Just cause u got lucky w/ur momnlaw... Plz don't preach!!
lmao

Von Ormy, TX

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Of course she dnt know. Its funny cuz I had messed with the mom first and later ended up hooking up with the daughter not knowing they were related. So just me and her mom knew about our past and still is between us so every now and then we do our thing. Crazy.
Wow

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 14, 2012
My mother in law is dead. You guys are aceholes
Dee dee dee

Pearsall, TX

#15 Oct 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
Whats an Acehole? Lol
frio

Euless, TX

#16 Oct 14, 2012
lmao wrote:
Of course she dnt know. Its funny cuz I had messed with the mom first and later ended up hooking up with the daughter not knowing they were related. So just me and her mom knew about our past and still is between us so every now and then we do our thing. Crazy.
How can u face ur wife after sex w/mom? That means u really don't care 4ur wife an neither does her mom.. That is sooo JERRY SPRINGER!!!
frio

Euless, TX

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
Lucky u :)
News

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 14, 2012
I love my M-I-L. She's been there for me and her son - always. <3
Lucy

Pearsall, TX

#19 Oct 17, 2012
I love my mother in law I would not change her for nt she is the best ever
Truth

El Monte, CA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
I grew closer to mine after her son and I grew apart thank god its all formy son hes blessed!
ahhhellna

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Cant stand her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearsall PD 1 hr disrespectful 44
there looking for a high school asst principal 2 hr mann 3
Sugar daddy 2 hr mann 7
Delia Benavidez 2 hr XXX777 7
car window breaking 3 hr phs 10
Belen Zapata is pg Roy and irene zapata 8 hr sfb 5
Calling all street racers (Aug '08) 9 hr jdidjd 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages