chels morales
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bad girl

Pearsall, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Omg Chelse,what kind of an example are you putting for your sister Hope? Poor girl going to end up lisbo,ice queen just like you. BAD GIRL
Wtf

Houston, TX

#23 Mar 31, 2013
Bitch gets drugs in her and she gets rowdy. Biatch your still talking shi+ about brittney and all them other females you don't like. Wow nothing to look forward to in life looks like drugs and banging that head of yours at the dirty trailor house you chill at is really doing a number on you...... Get a life loser!! Because at the end of the day you always fail and you look crazy.
Tupac

Pearsall, TX

#24 Apr 8, 2013
Let my nigha be itz her life !
Dont forget

San Antonio, TX

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Tupac wrote:
Let my nigha be itz her life !
Low Life SMH no good of a person someone help her!
Wtf

San Antonio, TX

#26 Apr 11, 2013
Saw chosen she/he walking the streets again looking lost. My suggestion is quit hanging out with Mandy Luna if u want to change cause them drugs be fu<>ing you up!!!
funny

United States

#27 Apr 11, 2013
Wow!!! I AM AMAZED AT THE KIND OF LANGUAGE YOU SO CALLED GIRLS USE... YOU GIRLS MUST SPEND ALOT OF TIME AT THE BARS AS WELL IF YOU KNOW SHES LEAVING WITH WHOMEVER... DIDNT YA'LL PARENTS TEACH YOU NOT TO BE GOSSIPING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE... SHAME!!! I HOPE YALL DONT CALL YOURSELVES LADIES.. COS YOU ARE SURE FAR FROM IT.... WHY DONT YALL GOSSIPING GIRLS GET YOURSELF A LIFE .. AND LEAVE THIS YOUNG LADY ALONE.. SUCH CHILDISH PLAY...
Lmao

San Antonio, TX

#28 Apr 12, 2013
funny wrote:
Wow!!! I AM AMAZED AT THE KIND OF LANGUAGE YOU SO CALLED GIRLS USE... YOU GIRLS MUST SPEND ALOT OF TIME AT THE BARS AS WELL IF YOU KNOW SHES LEAVING WITH WHOMEVER... DIDNT YA'LL PARENTS TEACH YOU NOT TO BE GOSSIPING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE... SHAME!!! I HOPE YALL DONT CALL YOURSELVES LADIES.. COS YOU ARE SURE FAR FROM IT.... WHY DONT YALL GOSSIPING GIRLS GET YOURSELF A LIFE .. AND LEAVE THIS YOUNG LADY ALONE.. SUCH CHILDISH PLAY...
stfu look at the way you talk yall is not a word and by the way Cos Cause go back to doing drugs with Chelsea LOSER.
Lol

Pflugerville, TX

#29 Apr 12, 2013
Fyi.. "yall" is a word...look it up.
funny

Tulsa, OK

#30 Apr 13, 2013
Hahahaha!!!! Do you even know me??? Lol... for your information lil girl... i dont drink or do drugs.. geeeezzzzz you are one angry person.. my husband whos a respectful police officer would really laugh at this... Lil Girls !!! Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is pat Carrasco married? 24 min Metiche 28
gay (Sep '09) 2 hr Dairy Queen 15
Shout Out To Guys Who Love Head (Jun '14) 6 hr Know-it-all 5
Power plant rd 6 hr Know-it-all 22
So whats up 6 hr Know-it-all 4
Seven Thousand 7 hr Cam 2
Baby Baptism isnt from God 8 hr Hey 36

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance