Big change in Pearsall coming.

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Davina

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2014
So what ever happened to the big change coming. Did it fizzled out? You can't beat the big crooked criminal machine.They are like the Mexican Mafia and or more like the Zettas.Some people in Pearsall especially the older or weak or afraid to cross them after all they have everything handy,the funeral homes.These family are nobodies and they know how to scare people. So forget it we will live in this cess pool forever. Good luck to us because nothing can be done.Can good outdo evil? Probably not.:-(
watcher

Richmond, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2014
Oh for heaven sake. You will see in time that good will triumph. Just takes a while.
citizens

Pearsall, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2014
It is coming very soon
Who is sugar

Richmond, TX

#4 Jun 25, 2014
Sugar aka Mary L Moore she has a criminal pass and it will be publish soon
Davina

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Who is sugar wrote:
Sugar aka Mary L Moore she has a criminal pass and it will be publish soon
Perfect! so I thought it was o.k after all look at the new city manager. No big deal huh? Why would it make a difference? She would fit right in. I would imagine she would have nothing to worry about. Pearsallites love criminals.
lmao

Lytle, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Another illiterate degenerate!!
Voter

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 25, 2014
Anyways so all this smack talking signatures protest posting meeting bullshit Alvarez is staying or going? f--ck this shit annoying!
Paul

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 26, 2014
Here we go again ?
whatever

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 27, 2014
It's coming. All good things come to those who are patient. And FYI...the Sugar you talk about is NOT the same Mary Moore....lol I can't wait for all that to come out......in due time...soooo bring on "sugar" and see how it bites you in the #%^*!!!!
Whatever

Sebastian, TX

#11 Jun 27, 2014
The one that should also be investigated is James Leal. How does he keep beating his wife and getting away with it? The only reason James doesn't have assault charges on his record is because the police department is covering up for him too. Mary Moore is a fine woman but she should be careful who she accepts as comrades. James is just as shady as the rest of them. He takes advantage of any kind of power he comes upon so he will be no different, he will just want favoritism for his friends and family. Lets get some morally sound people in office.
Selene

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 27, 2014
Whatever wrote:
The one that should also be investigated is James Leal. How does he keep beating his wife and getting away with it? The only reason James doesn't have assault charges on his record is because the police department is covering up for him too. Mary Moore is a fine woman but she should be careful who she accepts as comrades. James is just as shady as the rest of them. He takes advantage of any kind of power he comes upon so he will be no different, he will just want favoritism for his friends and family. Lets get some morally sound people in office.
Sounds ideal "morally sound people" doubt that you can find them in Pearsall.Good luck. I think it would take a miracle to turn things around. I'm hopeful to see that miracle. These people in office right now are like they say "we are different" and that they are,no moral or ethics and it has worked for them.I mean they are thinking it's normal.
Funny

Richmond, TX

#13 Jun 27, 2014
Mary Moore your daughter is addicted to ice your son loves coke pretends to be in church does weed beats his girlfriends doesn't support his baby and ya you are any better
Joke

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 27, 2014
Funny wrote:
Mary Moore your daughter is addicted to ice your son loves coke pretends to be in church does weed beats his girlfriends doesn't support his baby and ya you are any better
And so what else is new, is she the city manager,or the Mayor? like the other person said she would fit right in. This town or some people in this town don't frown on thugs or criminals running the town. I wouldn't worry about it.You while you are pointing fingers, why don't you say "the city manager has a shady past, that is certainly believable.Give up we have an idea who's side your on.
Whatever

Devine, TX

#15 Jun 29, 2014
There is no change. Davina will still be mayor
citizens

Pearsall, TX

#16 Jun 29, 2014
Whatever wrote:
There is no change. Davina will still be mayor
Are you proud?
Summer

Von Ormy, TX

#17 Jul 1, 2014
The citizens of Pearsall have finally opened their eyes to what is going on and are determined to put a stop all the nonsense that has been going on for years, and are not giving up either! Until now, no one has ever questioned the Charter, or even tried to hold the City Council accountable for their actions. But change is coming and soon! There are many rules that are not being followed in the City Charter... Take a look for yourself, its on the City of Pearsall website.
info

United States

#18 Jul 1, 2014
oh but its,ok to have james in there, knowing he was caught with cocaine???? doesn't matter it was years ago, hes still no good, ive never been caught with anything...
citizens

Tilden, TX

#19 Jul 1, 2014
Summer wrote:
The citizens of Pearsall have finally opened their eyes to what is going on and are determined to put a stop all the nonsense that has been going on for years, and are not giving up either! Until now, no one has ever questioned the Charter, or even tried to hold the City Council accountable for their actions. But change is coming and soon! There are many rules that are not being followed in the City Charter... Take a look for yourself, its on the City of Pearsall website.
Well said change is in the air!!!!!!!
pearsall citizen

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2014
I guess it's going to take a lawsuit to force the city into compliance with it's own charter!!!! I just don't understand who is advising these selects city councils members??? City Attorney???
Ben

Devine, TX

#21 Jul 2, 2014
James is in trouble for stealing from the city get ready James and Mary Moore !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blanca Ventura 2 hr Bar 2
Gracie hernandez lopez 3 hr Curious 3
las stinkys chaveras 8 hr 2fkdup 7
beacalante 14 hr clyde 15
Opioid epidemic relief pls read 14 hr A mother 6
Team Albert 2018 Thu Lol 27
Pokemon go Aug 16 Hey 10

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance