pearsall, tx ... scum of south texas

pearsall, tx ... scum of south texas

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dirty p

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2012
this topic is just an opinion from a visitor to your area.

pearsall must be the biggest dump in south texas. ive never seen such an ugly town with such ugly, disgusting and worthless people. for example, in pearsall there might be 3 pretty girls for every 5000, of those three only 1 is going to be worth pursuing because the other 2 have an std or several children.

your town is a dump littered with countless abandoned houses and abandoned businesses. your town will never be a nice town. roughly 99% of your citizens are uneducated morons who are lazy, fat and will never succeed in life.

the united states government should drop a bomb on pearsall texas to prevent you all from spreading your diseases and stupidity any further than it already has.

devine, dilley and charlotte have already become ill with your sickness.
dirty p

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2012
if it were not for the eagle ford shale oil boom, your pathetic town would still just be a dirty little town with the same dirty people it has always had.

businesses are not building in pearsall for the citizens of pearsall. they are building to capitalize on the oil boom.

the government would be saving millions and millions of dollars annually if it just made pearsall disappear.
The truth

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jan 8, 2012
All of south Texas become is becoming this way it is run by Mexican. The white people have giving up and this is big trouble there is not enough working or educated Mexican to run a town or country They would rather live off the government and they will soon find that they will all be fucked when the government goes broke
whatever

Pearsall, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2012
If you're not from here then you know Charlotte, Dilley, Cotulla, CC and Carrizo are worse than Pearsall. What makes Devine better? White people? Really? A community is made up of different people and while you consider Pearsall the scum of the earth why don't you leave. Hondo isn't any better they have their own problems. People from outside of Pearsall have come in to line their own pockets then leave. So will you, so why not try to make this a better place to live instead of putting crap out there. Topix is only used to put people and places down because hiding behind a computer is so easy. Try going to church or volunteering instead if this is such a bad place. Really simple, like it or leave.
info

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2012
i agree with 'whatever'. i love this town, born and raised here. every town has its problems and we have ours, but some are worst than ours. to 'dirty p's'' comments, u used the example of 3 girls out of 5,000 people are pretty but only 1 is worth it to you,, why even look for or even consider a girl from here, what about in your town, how are the odds there?? you sound like a shallow and ignorant person to put all the girls here in a group and judge them like that. i have been to many towns all over texas and pearsall isnt that bad, compared to other small towns or cities. believe me.. dont group and judge us like that, this town isnt perfect but its my town and its been good to me and my family. i had a wonderful childhood and a good life even right now. i cant see myself live and work anywhere else but here.
homegrown

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Eagle Ford just added more misery to this town. The greed for money just made it more miserable. Going through town is like running the gauntlet. Traffic coming at you from all sides. Belly dumpers have no respect for othr drivers. Law enforcement is no where in sight. And the politicians are gearing up to run again,telling you how wonderful they are and what they've done for you. And you,the voters, believe all this political crap. The end result will be the same as before. And the beat goes on and the beat goes on.
my town

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2012
You must be a "RedNeck" or better yet Trailer Trash, there are several roads leading out of town, take your pick and hit the road Jack..... by the way take along those that agree with you and please don't come back!
More Info

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2012
info wrote:
i agree with 'whatever'. i love this town, born and raised here. every town has its problems and we have ours, but some are worst than ours. to 'dirty p's'' comments, u used the example of 3 girls out of 5,000 people are pretty but only 1 is worth it to you,, why even look for or even consider a girl from here, what about in your town, how are the odds there?? you sound like a shallow and ignorant person to put all the girls here in a group and judge them like that. i have been to many towns all over texas and pearsall isnt that bad, compared to other small towns or cities. believe me.. dont group and judge us like that, this town isnt perfect but its my town and its been good to me and my family. i had a wonderful childhood and a good life even right now. i cant see myself live and work anywhere else but here.
It's because the majority of the women are obese in Pearsall, especially when they have kids so young.
Ignorance is Bliss

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2012
whatever wrote:
If you're not from here then you know Charlotte, Dilley, Cotulla, CC and Carrizo are worse than Pearsall. What makes Devine better? White people? Really? A community is made up of different people and while you consider Pearsall the scum of the earth why don't you leave. Hondo isn't any better they have their own problems. People from outside of Pearsall have come in to line their own pockets then leave. So will you, so why not try to make this a better place to live instead of putting crap out there. Topix is only used to put people and places down because hiding behind a computer is so easy. Try going to church or volunteering instead if this is such a bad place. Really simple, like it or leave.
So who are you to judge Pearsall is better than the towns you listed. Goes to show your selfish small minded thoughts and small town pride. Just know there are high schools as close as Laredo with more students than the number of people in your dusty town. So stick out your chest and yell brown pride, frankly nobodys listening. Look at the way your culture is portrayed in the media. Mexicans the laughing stock of the USA!!!!
whatever

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2012
Ignorance is Bliss wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are you to judge Pearsall is better than the towns you listed. Goes to show your selfish small minded thoughts and small town pride. Just know there are high schools as close as Laredo with more students than the number of people in your dusty town. So stick out your chest and yell brown pride, frankly nobodys listening. Look at the way your culture is portrayed in the media. Mexicans the laughing stock of the USA!!!!
WHO am I to judge? You're judging me? Funny ! I've lived here 50 years, been in those towns I know exactly what goes on there, have you? Were you there for the riots in CC were you in Dilley where everyone has hazel eyes.... just saying, before anyone puts this town down at least know what you're talking about.
Ignorance is Bliss

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO am I to judge? You're judging me? Funny ! I've lived here 50 years, been in those towns I know exactly what goes on there, have you? Were you there for the riots in CC were you in Dilley where everyone has hazel eyes.... just saying, before anyone puts this town down at least know what you're talking about.
Sorry didn't understand a word you said get the taco out of your mouth....and tell your kids third step dad to keep them quiet. Viva la raza!
Funny

United States

#12 Jan 10, 2012
An old southern country preacher from west Texas had a teenage son named David and it was getting time the boy should give some thought to choosing a profession. Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it. One day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an experiment.
He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects:
- a Bible,  
- a silver dollar,  
- a bottle of whiskey and  
- a Playboy magazine  
I'll just hide behind the door,' the old preacher said to himself,'and when he comes home from school this afternoon, I'll see which object he picks up. 
 
If it's the Bible, he's going to be a preacher like me, and what a blessing that would be!
 
If he picks up the dollar, he's going to be a businessman and that would be OK.
 
But if picks up the bottle, he's going to be a no-good drunkard, and, Lord, what a shame that would be.
 
And worst of all, if he picks up that magazine he's gonna be a skirt-chasin' bum.'
 
The old man waited anxiously, and soon heard his son's footsteps as he entered the house whistling and headed for his room. The boy tossed his books on the bed, and as he turned to leave the room he spotted the objects on the table. With curiosity in his eye, he walked over to inspect them.
 
Finally, he picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm. He picked up the silver dollar and dropped it into his pocket. He uncorked the bottle and took a big drink while he admired this month's Centerfold.
 
'Lord have mercy,' the old preacher disgustedly whispered, he's going into the oilfield.
 
Funny

United States

#13 Jan 10, 2012
 This old boy from South Louisiana was working the derrick in Brazil. Every day on his tower he would see this monkey watching him from a tree, so he started bringing up bananas and feeding the monkey. Well it didn't take long and that monkey was in the derrick with him and he taught the monkey how to rack pipe. After a few days the derrick hand didn't have to do anything. The monkey was doing it all. Well the rig hand got laid off. He went home to South Louisiana. He sat home for 6 months then the phone rang. They wanted to know if he wanted his derrick job back in Brazil. Right away he said" Uhuh Y'all finally figured out that I was better than that monkey huh?" They said" No sir, the monkey made toolpusher, he's the one said to call you."

This roughneck went to the hardware store. The attendant asked what he needed and he told him he needed a wrench. When asked what type of wrench, the roughneck replied "It don't make no difference I'm going to ues it for a hammer ".

A tourist walked into a pet store and was looking at the animals on display. While he was there, a petroleum engineer from a nearby office walked in and said to the storekeeper, "I'll take a rig hand monkey please." The storekeeper nodded, went to the side of the store, and took out a monkey. He put a collar and leash on the animal and handed it to the engineer, saying, "That'll be $2000." The man paid and left with the monkey." The surprised tourist went to the storekeeper and said, "That was a very expensive monkey. Most monkeys are only a few hundred dollars. Why did that one cost so much?" The storekeeper answered, "Ah, that's a rig monkey. He can rig up, plan rig moves, rewind motors, tail pipe, paint, pull maintenance, all with no back talk or complaints. It's well worth the money." The tourist then spotted a monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive!!$10,000 !! What does it do??" he asked. "Oh, that one" replied the storekeeper. " That's a Rig Manager monkey. It can instruct at levels of maintenance, run the safety program, deal with clients, and even do some paper work. A very useful monkey indeed." The tourist looked around a little longer and found a third monkey in a cage. The price tag was $50,000. The shocked tourist exclaimed, "This one costs more than all the others put together !!. What in the world can it do??". "Actually," said the shopkeeper, "I've never really seen him do anything but drink beer and whiskey and make alot of noise, but his papers say he's a Company Man." 
          
asdf

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Ahhhhh...all of yall can shut the f#$k up! Same shyt different places get over it!!!! We all have blood under our skin and no one is better than anyone!
asdf

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2012
And to dirty p....you seriously need GOD!
stuck in cotulla

Cotulla, TX

#17 May 5, 2013
Apparently you have never been to cotulla!
dirty p wrote:
this topic is just an opinion from a visitor to your area.
pearsall must be the biggest dump in south texas. ive never seen such an ugly town with such ugly, disgusting and worthless people. for example, in pearsall there might be 3 pretty girls for every 5000, of those three only 1 is going to be worth pursuing because the other 2 have an std or several children.
your town is a dump littered with countless abandoned houses and abandoned businesses. your town will never be a nice town. roughly 99% of your citizens are uneducated morons who are lazy, fat and will never succeed in life.
the united states government should drop a bomb on pearsall texas to prevent you all from spreading your diseases and stupidity any further than it already has.
devine, dilley and charlotte have already become ill with your sickness.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#19 May 5, 2013
dirty p wrote:
if it were not for the eagle ford shale oil boom, your pathetic town would still just be a dirty little town with the same dirty people it has always had.
businesses are not building in pearsall for the citizens of pearsall. they are building to capitalize on the oil boom.
the government would be saving millions and millions of dollars annually if it just made pearsall disappear.
lmao don't forget where the government gets its money from. The working class! Get rid of pearsall? Please get rid of your stupid a** attitude
viva zappta

United States

#21 May 5, 2013
Funny wrote:
An old southern country preacher from west Texas had a teenage son named David and it was getting time the boy should give some thought to choosing a profession. Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it. One day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an experiment.
He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects:
- a Bible,
- a silver dollar,
- a bottle of whiskey and
- a Playboy magazine
I'll just hide behind the door,' the old preacher said to himself,'and when he comes home from school this afternoon, I'll see which object he picks up.

If it's the Bible, he's going to be a preacher like me, and what a blessing that would be!

If he picks up the dollar, he's going to be a businessman and that would be OK.

But if picks up the bottle, he's going to be a no-good drunkard, and, Lord, what a shame that would be.

And worst of all, if he picks up that magazine he's gonna be a skirt-chasin' bum.'

The old man waited anxiously, and soon heard his son's footsteps as he entered the house whistling and headed for his room. The boy tossed his books on the bed, and as he turned to leave the room he spotted the objects on the table. With curiosity in his eye, he walked over to inspect them.

Finally, he picked up the Bible and placed it under his arm. He picked up the silver dollar and dropped it into his pocket. He uncorked the bottle and took a big drink while he admired this month's Centerfold.

'Lord have mercy,' the old preacher disgustedly whispered, he's going into the oilfield.
. I prove my point!!!!!!
viva zappta

United States

#22 May 5, 2013
viva zappta wrote:
<quoted text>. I prove my point!!!!!!
Btw... I loved reading all that "funny" stuff that u posted on here!! Wish I could make copies of it to placed at all the restaurant and bars that these ignorant ppl go/an eat at!! Their wife r to lazy to get up a make meals for their inbred husbands!! Hahahahahaha!!
Tawny Kitaen

United States

#23 May 5, 2013
dirty p wrote:
this topic is just an opinion from a visitor to your area.

pearsall must be the biggest dump in south texas. ive never seen such an ugly town with such ugly, disgusting and worthless people. for example, in pearsall there might be 3 pretty girls for every 5000, of those three only 1 is going to be worth pursuing because the other 2 have an std or several children.

your town is a dump littered with countless abandoned houses and abandoned businesses. your town will never be a nice town. roughly 99% of your citizens are uneducated morons who are lazy, fat and will never succeed in life.

the united states government should drop a bomb on pearsall texas to prevent you all from spreading your diseases and stupidity any further than it already has.

devine, dilley and charlotte have already become ill with your sickness.
I guess they couldn't cure that strain of STD that you got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bible and Jesus 3 min El man 30
Frio county investigators job position 51 min Stop fussing 5
Property taxs going up again 2 hr When 264
Verona 2 hr Hiccup 2
Basilia pendeja 4 hr Dumb 12
Christian or Catholic 7 hr Christian2 3
Unappreciated people 19 hr Omg lol 19

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages