Why the rock house morning crew sucks

Why the rock house morning crew sucks

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

Truth

Helotes, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Tony needs to do something whit his morning crew they suck at waitressing bad service... I ask for one simple thing and it takes them for ever to bring it to me!! All I know is I'm not going in the morning ever again!!!!
Poppa

Devine, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2013
If u are there that much then get it your self. Or go to heb. Make it yourself. I am sure if you think they are that bad (why go at all!!) then why keep going back. I doubt they will fire these am people. No one wants to work. Period. Beggars can't be choosers. So stfu. Who do you REAlly have a problem with on am shift. Be honest.
Poppa

Devine, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Did they steal your bacon (man)
ABC

Cotulla, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Well, to be truthful. The service at the Rock House does suck. The waitresses aren't willing to do their jobs correctly, then they expect big tips. I don't do my business over there anymore due to the poor service. I'm sorry to say this, but The Rock House Cafe has poor service. Very poor service. The food is great, but the service stinks.
Ane

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Oh yea I'm sure they told you..sir leave me a big tip. FYI the last time I ate breakfast I spent about 7 bucks between coffee and my plate so if you leave a "big tip" of 20 percent that adds up to less 2 dollars. If you don't like the service DON'T GO BACK. I spent $7 and left 2 bucks. More than fair. Move on with your life.
Ane

Carrizo Springs, TX

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Oh and just an FYI when normal people get really bad service from a waitress they don't tip and tell the manager. Then the 2nd time they get bad service they have a decision to make. Either keep complaining or don't go back. Don't be a p@&&) and complain and cry on topix. Say something, shut up or take your business elsewhere. I guarantee you...I work at a business that ask for alot of restaurant referrals and I always recommend jaliscos and rock house so I guarantee you they won't miss you, so get over it.
Truth

Helotes, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2013
I went a few time here and there not back to back, thinking maybe they we're have a bad day but no it's just them in general! Every time my family and I go in it takes them 20 min to give us service and when they do they look like they don't even want to work.and FYI I have spoken to the owner of the rock house, he apolize and clam he will do something about the situation.. Plus I'm a waitress myself I know how people should b waited on and they all seem like their new to it and by all means its not that hard to wait tables
rockhouse

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Thank u very much for ur input. While alot of these waitresses dont have experience im pretty sure they try . Now days its really hard to find someone with waitress experience . While one person can say theres nothing to it ,it might come natural for others its a challenge for sum im pretty sure we all remember our first inexperienced job. Then there's people that just don't want to work. Why people come on topix to post things is just as bad as the service given at the restaurant it don't change the fact of the matter . I suggest bringing it up to someones attention and maybe some changes can be made or recommend someone wit people skills and experience . Thank you and have a blessed as well as a happy father's day.
sad

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 17, 2013
servers come a dime a dozen, its not hard. Its not hard to find people that want to work. Pearsall's servers just suck. And the whole going to heb and buying stuff to do it yourself, that is an extremely idiotic statement, you shluld EXPECT good service going to a restaurant. You people from Pearsall suck, and they should just get rid of the whole town, all yall do is smile in peoples face and as soon as they turn around you stab them in the back. Pathetic. Uggggghhh...
United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
WELL LOOKS LIKE THIS TOWN YOU SO CALL SAY SUCKS..HUH!! EVENTULLY THIS TOWN MUST HAVE ALOT OF GOOD THINGS...FOR EXAMPLE WORK...(working for the oil company's) THAT'S WHY YOU ARE HERE TOO IN THIS TOWN...SOOO STFU!! STOP BITC!? GO SUCK A DI*k * OR MAYBE YOUR GAY AND YOUR MAD BECAUSE ALL THESE RESTAURANTS HAVE WAITRESSES AND NOT WAITERS LIKE YOU WANT SO THAT YOU CAN FLIRT WITH......ALSO..[email protected] ITS YOU THAT PEARSALL NEEDS TO GET RID OF.. WE HERE IN THIS TOWN DON'T ACCEPT NASTY COMPLAINING PREJUDICE PEOPLE LIKE YOU... YOU GIVE YOUR FAM.. AND YOUR PEOPLE BAD NAMES AND MAKE THEM ALL LOOK BAD.. SOOO WHY BE HERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.. YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SO CALLED SUCKY STUCK UP TOWN WHEREVER THAT PLACE IS... AND I CARE LESS WHERE THATS AT.. YOU KNOW WHERE HIGHWAY 35 IS AT CUZ U RODE THRU IT TO GET HERE.. SO DO EVENTUALLY KNOW THAT IT'LL TAKE YOU BK WHERE U CAME FROM SOOO GET OUT AND LEAVE.. YOU FRKN LARD..
bob

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2013
sometimes the service is slow, they have alot of customers and get behind just like every place does. the food is very good though. also have to say that the waitresses do take alot of crap from the customers. of course thats due to the fact that most of them have a nice a*s and flirt to much, but regardless at least they are there. if not then we would have to eat at jalisco and most of their food sucks
cheasapeak

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Yep have to agree service is a lil slow but i dnt mind at the end food is worth it . I myself have gone to other mexican restraunts and the service is great but once u c past that the food is not to great. I lovz me sum rockhouse especially breakfest . So to the rockhouse crew keep up the good wrk and the cook great job me and my crew will continue going.
Melody

Pearsall, TX

#13 Jul 4, 2013
I didnt know how bad it was until my family members who are regulars there experienced this this girl in the morning took there order and then grabbed her purse and left and then went back what kind of crap is that? Also they took forever w the order and when it was done it was all wrong!!! It was a simple breakfast plate they asked for the sad thing about it is we really enjoy rock house but this girl or people just messed it up hopefully tony finds out these no good people are going to ruin his buisness if nothing is done about them
No body cared

Lockhart, TX

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Ya'll munch of idiots let this girls do there job and if y'all Dnt like the services then don't go back! IDIOTS problem solved !
Joe

Pearsall, TX

#16 Jul 6, 2013
You mean watch the girls not do there job lol
wow

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Theres only 2 gurls that r nasty there ive seein there gross like they dont take a bath eewwww
comeOn

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jul 19, 2013
wow wrote:
Theres only 2 gurls that r nasty there ive seein there gross like they dont take a bath eewwww
Really!! Are you 12 or something To say that! Ignorant as#
Old friend

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2013
Because Angelica works there. She has an additude problem the girl thinks she knows it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vd Tracy 15 min Pfft 12
Juan M 22 min la prima 9
Burleson for mayor 3 hr Jobbbb 23
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr InPhartx 1,129
Zombies in town! (Heroine addicts) 7 hr Jen 9
jerry in jail 8 hr Dragon 16
Mike lies 8 hr lol 4

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages