Mike, Helen & John, Julie
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ule

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Ram wrote:
Hey Helen,I'm missing you. Can't sleep just thinking of you. Come back to Texas,leave Mike. Me and you would make such a good couple. Don't you think?
hey Prima only u no who u left undone .. Mame la
just sayin

Dundee, IL

#22 Jul 27, 2012
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>there the same,helen is a worthless mom. perfect couple. oh! just like john and julie,another worthless set of parents
well the one that sounds worthless is only u becuz u don't have a life n need to be in every one eles even if is 2 shit wat u need to stfu n get a life n leave every one live thiers bitch n keep john out of ur fken mouth if u don't give ur real name n i'l shut it up 4 u even if i have 2 travel bitch.
lmfao

Pearsall, TX

#23 Jul 28, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> well the one that sounds worthless is only u becuz u don't have a life n need to be in every one eles even if is 2 shit wat u need to stfu n get a life n leave every one live thiers bitch n keep john out of ur fken mouth if u don't give ur real name n i'l shut it up 4 u even if i have 2 travel bitch.
Cayate pendeja. U really make me laugh. Fk U and John both. Worthless piece of $h!T
c.c

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jul 30, 2012
Ram wrote:
Hey Helen,I'm missing you. Can't sleep just thinking of you. Come back to Texas,leave Mike. Me and you would make such a good couple. Don't you think?
sum1 saw ure hussie w limpd!ck n tw da other day! Ther Time is almost up!! My tio wuz n town lookin for dem..
jokes on you

United States

#26 Jan 3, 2013
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
that worthless heshe wus n tw other day!!! Lmfao!!!! She loked like $hiot!!! Lol!!! Watch out for your husbands ladies!!
i find it funny that you have to say (watch out for your husbands ladies?) cuz its sad that your husbands will leave you for her. DUMB-B*TCHES
lmao

United States

#27 Jan 4, 2013
thats true my husband would leave me for a coke head bth and that likes it up the ass lmao
STFU

United States

#28 Jan 4, 2013
All u pathetic losers in Pearsall she doesnt even live in Texas. She sure as hel! Isnt with mike. Dang u ppl must be so obsessed. Get over urselves. Get a life. If its him u want u can find his lame asz in Illinois.
lmao

United States

#29 Jan 4, 2013
dont give a shit about mike its her bitc ass oh sorry for thee comment abt the ass i read she had sores all o over her ass lol
freedom of speach

Dundee, IL

#30 Jan 5, 2013
hey have u look at ur ass laty well mabe u should take a good look then u can open ur bitch ass mouth fk bitch i wish u put ur name in here if u think u r muy chingona or un pinch joto y can't u all leave this people lone unless u support them but na way u r on walfare ur selfshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaa
find him

United States

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Where is John staying at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ppd 59 min Cyndia 11
Jolene from petro 59 min Monicas second co... 22
City mayor manager 1 hr ADHD 101
Blanca Ventura vs. Kim munoz 1 hr david 2
Kim vinton munoiz 2 hr Disgusting 7
Indictments 2 hr Ex husband of a f... 30
What happen to the game room 2 hr Nottheonlyone 3

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance