Mark longoria and mellisa

Mark longoria and mellisa

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2011
You are a sad, evil person to even say that. Who are you to tell her to have an abortion? There are a lot of single mothers in this world and their children are the best thing that has happened to them. So what if he doesn't want it? Its not up fo him! There are some people who have a heart and accept children that aren't theirs. Children are a blessing!!! Think about this: what if YOUR mother had had an abortion?
cant spell

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2011
WHY DONT YOU ALL LEAVE MARK ALONE?if he is not what you girls are looking for leave him alone.i took off the other topix on him and i will continue to do so.grow up babies and act mature like you all should including any mothers that maybe were commenters on here.it takes two to make a child so besides mark there is also a partner that is willing to have the baby .have any of you girls since you all talk smack about him ever considered CONDOMS .leave his family alone they are christians and they are not perfect but they try and it is the most i can say about any of you all coming in here.so continue commenting and I will take it off again.leave the family alone ,we all have secrets in our closets remember only JESUS CHRIST WAS AND IS PERFECT.if you all girls or mothers of girls keep commenting i would consider you all FOOLISH being the fact that all you say about mark is not good yet you all continue to comment on him .grow up immature girls and mothers of the girls and stay out of his life if you dont like the way he conducts his life,that alone makes me think you all are quite stupid.remember i will take it offjust watch me,it is a time to end this foolishness.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2011
I wasn't saying anything against him. I don't know him. I was merely responding to that person who said she should have an abortion. Who are they to know and say he doesn't want the baby? If he does, that's wonderful! There's no better thing in the world! If he doesn't, ok. I am a pro lifer. I don't believe in abortion at all. And you are right. There is someone who will love that child! No one has the right to tell someone how to live their life, but saying the things that person said is wrong and heartless on so many levels. God bless the people who are being talked about.

" let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Its spelled Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2011
Lmao wrote:
What happened? Why was the other topic erased? Is it because I called you baby a b@$ tard? Well don't get mad it's the truth. I'm only saying the truth why are gonna have it if mark don't want it? What r u gonna tell the kid when it's old enough and asks u y it has no dad. Save ur self the trouble and get rid of the baby before it's too late. If him or his family haven't come around yet they aint. They pretend to be all religious that family is as dumb as mark. Mellisa kill your kid!
Who do you think you are telling me to have an abortion? And what makes you think that mark not wanting this baby would make me abort! It's like I've said before I will be a mother to this child! Yes it would be easier if mark would step up but of he doesn't it will be okay! I am not the first or the last to get pregnant and the guy walk out! But don't you ever tell me or anyone else for that matter to have an abortion! My baby already has a heart beat I will not be one to stop it!
Its spelled Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2011
cant spell wrote:
WHY DONT YOU ALL LEAVE MARK ALONE?if he is not what you girls are looking for leave him alone.i took off the other topix on him and i will continue to do so.grow up babies and act mature like you all should including any mothers that maybe were commenters on here.it takes two to make a child so besides mark there is also a partner that is willing to have the baby .have any of you girls since you all talk smack about him ever considered CONDOMS .leave his family alone they are christians and they are not perfect but they try and it is the most i can say about any of you all coming in here.so continue commenting and I will take it off again.leave the family alone ,we all have secrets in our closets remember only JESUS CHRIST WAS AND IS PERFECT.if you all girls or mothers of girls keep commenting i would consider you all FOOLISH being the fact that all you say about mark is not good yet you all continue to comment on him .grow up immature girls and mothers of the girls and stay out of his life if you dont like the way he conducts his life,that alone makes me think you all are quite stupid.remember i will take it offjust watch me,it is a time to end this foolishness.
and you I never put it all on mark we both are at fault the only difference is that I cared enough to keep the baby, he on the other hand could careless so don't sit there and say he Is a willing partner in keeping the baby! And I'm not talking down on him or you only stating facts I would love for him to be a part of his babys life. Because it is the right thing to do. And as for you his family I've never said anything bad about y'all cuz I don't know y'all but yes I would love for y'all tOo to be a part of this babys life.
Its spelled Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2011
Fact of the matter is I'm pregnant and keeping the baby and that's it!
cant spell

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
that is great melissa if that is what you want .i basically was taking to the persons that are putting him down.it takes two to tango and if these immature girls already have an idea about the way he handles things WELL all i got to say you asked for it.condoms people safe sex,mark is a very good person i know he has his faults BUT dont we all and we dont have to look too far to find them.if this continues i will take this topic out because it has come to a point where this is disgusting to me and by the way i know his family and they are good people so whatever mark does falls on him so quit talking about his family.actually quit responding as this is not going to get you all far you are just a bunch of idiots.and by the way i am an adult not one stupid kid or mother of a stupid kid responding here.dont you all think this is enough already .have some shame i would hate to be called an idiot anytime in my lifetime.
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 17, 2011
cant spell wrote:
that is great melissa if that is what you want .i basically was taking to the persons that are putting him down.it takes two to tango and if these immature girls already have an idea about the way he handles things WELL all i got to say you asked for it.condoms people safe sex,mark is a very good person i know he has his faults BUT dont we all and we dont have to look too far to find them.if this continues i will take this topic out because it has come to a point where this is disgusting to me and by the way i know his family and they are good people so whatever mark does falls on him so quit talking about his family.actually quit responding as this is not going to get you all far you are just a bunch of idiots.and by the way i am an adult not one stupid kid or mother of a stupid kid responding here.dont you all think this is enough already .have some shame i would hate to be called an idiot anytime in my lifetime.
ha you have got to be kidding me! Like I told you before I'm not putting it all on mark so don't sit there and try to put it all on me. Your talking us about condoms when you need to be talking to your brother about condoms so that he wouldn't be on his 6 th kid! And yes keeping the baby is what I want because I am not the one that has the right to choose the fate of a living fetus. Everything happens for a reason I don't see it now but hopefully soon I will. I have never came at you with any disrespect so don't come at me like that, telling what to do what not to do and giving me advice about condoms. Mark and I lived together and I fell for his lies o well. It's ok I'll be ok and so will our baby. I pray to got the one that are supposedly all high and mighty about that mark comes around, I did nothing wrong we had no problems I jet had to come home to my town and now he doesn't talk to me. I can't do anything about it. And yes we all make mistake I never claimed to be perfect! And you want people to not talk down on mark yet your on here name calling. That's not very mature wouldn't you agree? And also you can delete this topic it would be a favor to me as well. I don't like that his new ho is call in my baby a b@***rd. Look this is my email if you want to talk to me right you can..the baby is on it's way it will be your family you can decide to do the right thing. [email protected]
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2011
And yes you are right, they don't have any right talking bad about mark because I will be the first to say he is a good person. I still to this day care so much about him more than I'd like to but I can't help it. He is the father of my baby. The one I went to bed with every night. It kills me deep down I side to know that I'm pregnant and alone this is not what I want and he know t I ell him- all the time. I'm sorry If I ace at u rude at all before I'm just having a hard time right now, I'm sure you can understNd.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2011
Melissa, I have no idea who you are, but I wish you all the best with your pregnancy! It just upset me that someone could even say something like that to you. Many prayers to you, whoever you are. may god bless you & your baby! & may st Michael be by your side always!!
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2011
ladyluck13 wrote:
Melissa, I have no idea who you are, but I wish you all the best with your pregnancy! It just upset me that someone could even say something like that to you. Many prayers to you, whoever you are. may god bless you & your baby! & may st Michael be by your side always!!
thank you so much. It truly means a lot to me.
wow

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 17, 2011
Good luck girl! I know how it is to have all these haters in this small town run their mouths! You just keep being positive and the Lord will bless you and your baby. I will pray for you and your unborn child. And for Mark too. I don't know who you are but just by your posts it seems that your child will be taken care of by a mature person. Once again, good luck and may God bless you and your little one.
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2011
Thanks
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 17, 2011
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
cant spell

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2011
melissa i did not realize i hurt your feelings,sorry.i simply was stating you and everyone else coming in here to talk about mark and putting him down should realize that he did not do this alone.mark is not a loser by any means.do you realize you are not the only one commenting about mark ...o.k. so why be defensive,let me repeat myself again if any of the girls dont like the way mark handles things WHY let him sleep with you.i dont think you are the only one commenting back and forth about him.so why get on the defense side?i was talking about the people that were coomenting about him and his family,what part of that dont you understand?i am not his sister or his brother i am only one person that loves him in a very special way and no i am not any of his followers.i am an adult that loves him and his family and i am tired of anyone smacking him down,when in fact like i said it takes two to tango.get your mindset straight along with all the others unless you just happen to be all the others you know different names.if you are not like i said quit talking about him after all if there are several girls dating him i would think they know how he is,right?dont get defensive after all i was not talking about you.
mark

Dilley, TX

#17 Jan 18, 2011
u only lived with him for about a week or two and most of those days he would be with me before he went to that ugly house where he said he didnt want to be cause he use to live there with someone else .and he told me that if i would have him back he rather be with me and he said it wasnt his baby ..
Melissa

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2011
cant spell wrote:
melissa i did not realize i hurt your feelings,sorry.i simply was stating you and everyone else coming in here to talk about mark and putting him down should realize that he did not do this alone.mark is not a loser by any means.do you realize you are not the only one commenting about mark ...o.k. so why be defensive,let me repeat myself again if any of the girls dont like the way mark handles things WHY let him sleep with you.i dont think you are the only one commenting back and forth about him.so why get on the defense side?i was talking about the people that were coomenting about him and his family,what part of that dont you understand?i am not his sister or his brother i am only one person that loves him in a very special way and no i am not any of his followers.i am an adult that loves him and his family and i am tired of anyone smacking him down,when in fact like i said it takes two to tango.get your mindset straight along with all the others unless you just happen to be all the others you know different names.if you are not like i said quit talking about him after all if there are several girls dating him i would think they know how he is,right?dont get defensive after all i was not talking about you.
I agree totally.
Melissa

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2011
mark wrote:
u only lived with him for about a week or two and most of those days he would be with me before he went to that ugly house where he said he didnt want to be cause he use to live there with someone else .and he told me that if i would have him back he rather be with me and he said it wasnt his baby ..
1 or 2 weeks shows how little you know. We lived together for two months. He is the one that wanted to move me out of the apartment I was living in so please If you don't know the facts keep your comments to your self. And yes I am aware that he use to live there he told me. And no he wasn't there with you he was with me as soon as got out of work..hello we lived together we went to bed together and woke up together so please keep your pathetic lies to your self. And please he knows it's his baby that's why if its a boy he will be named after him and if a girl will be named jordynn rae because Ray is his dads name so that's what he decided. If he is with you now that's fine I don't care. Good for you. It doesn't make a difference I'm still here having his baby. And once he or she is born I will see to a DNA test to shut you up and have him in child support,
Melissa

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2011
cant spell wrote:
melissa i did not realize i hurt your feelings,sorry.i simply was stating you and everyone else coming in here to talk about mark and putting him down should realize that he did not do this alone.mark is not a loser by any means.do you realize you are not the only one commenting about mark ...o.k. so why be defensive,let me repeat myself again if any of the girls dont like the way mark handles things WHY let him sleep with you.i dont think you are the only one commenting back and forth about him.so why get on the defense side?i was talking about the people that were coomenting about him and his family,what part of that dont you understand?i am not his sister or his brother i am only one person that loves him in a very special way and no i am not any of his followers.i am an adult that loves him and his family and i am tired of anyone smacking him down,when in fact like i said it takes two to tango.get your mindset straight along with all the others unless you just happen to be all the others you know different names.if you are not like i said quit talking about him after all if there are several girls dating him i would think they know how he is,right?dont get defensive after all i was not talking about you.
And don't get me wrong I don't think he is a loser and I'm not putting him down. And I've said plenty of times I know it's on the both of us..I could careless what all the other chicks think or what they say about me and the baby it goes to show how ignorant and uneducated they really are. I only hope and pray that's mark does realize what the situation is. And that he do take responsibility for his actions. And I didn't know how he was while I lived with him I only saw the good. I had nothing bad to say we had an awesome relationship I love him very much. I didn't see what I see now till I left. And me leaving had absolutely nothing to do with him.
cant spell

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2011
I hope everything goes well and that you will get a DNA test done.one thing I agree if a man makes a baby he needs to come up fresh and show resposibility and support the baby.wishing you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Corona! 3 hr Claudia 4
Alexandra Gonzalez (Mar '14) 6 hr The truth 3
Boil issue 8 hr Anonymous91 12
Bubba 9 hr Looking 4
brittney pichardo?? repo car?? 11 hr for 2
Pearsall PD (Aug '15) Mon Peach st 97
klimax (Dec '14) Sun Concern 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearsall Mortgages