PISD Reassginments
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Maxx

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Well, did the board reassign the AD as they lissted on the recent meeting agenda?? Someone here had predicted it would happen within 6 months of hiring Randy......This is #? AD in the last 10 years??
The board and superintendent are striving to get a top notch athletic program, but fail to address the fact that the schools are all failing to meet federal/state assessment standards. don't kids need to be passing in ordeer to play football??? What a farce and low expectations..........Go figure.
Agree

Helotes, TX

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Maxx wrote:
Well, did the board reassign the AD as they lissted on the recent meeting agenda?? Someone here had predicted it would happen within 6 months of hiring Randy......This is #? AD in the last 10 years??
The board and superintendent are striving to get a top notch athletic program, but fail to address the fact that the schools are all failing to meet federal/state assessment standards. don't kids need to be passing in ordeer to play football??? What a farce and low expectations..........Go figure.
I guess the so call District Mat is just an other false promise. The superintendent say in her famous Mat,"It's about the students. Not about us". Now really, I think it is all about her and all her friends she has hired and have done nothing to improve the district's situation. District parents need to hold these people accountable. It's your district and your money they are spending.
Mixed up

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Supt is just trying to save herself ..she's scared of the board members that are used to getting every AD reassigned and fired for personal reasons. They sure don't know how to run a school district, look at our test scores, drop out rate, academic standards, etc...Pathetic - athletic directors is the only thing the board focuses on and yet they feel fine running our district and kids into the ground.
No character

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Wow - has Randy already been named? What a great lesson of loyalty and teamwork he will be teaching the players by backstabbing Hinojosa to get the job. Way to go, what a way to thank Hinojosa for giving you the DC job when Hondo was pushing you out. Can you really continue to look him and the kids in the eye?
Chismosa

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Well, No Character, he hasnot been officially named but several board members,ex coaches, etc. are already spreading the word thatthings will now be better with RG at the helm.
NOW HIRING

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 18, 2012
IT IS OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS SO PUT YOUR APPS IN TO BE CONSIDERED.
MAVS

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Chismosa wrote:
Well, No Character, he hasnot been officially named but several board members,ex coaches, etc. are already spreading the word thatthings will now be better with RG at the helm.
Oh you mean the ridiculous school board that hires an AD and tells us this is going to be great for our kids and then fires them a year later...and then does it again and again? Our school board is a joke, everytime one of our AD's does something that upsets one of the precious school board members family members or friends this happens. And ALL of our kids suffer another change - It won't be any different for Graff. Give it time, unless he kisses the school board member behind and treats their kids and family members "special" he'll be out in a couple of years too. Ask the many many many many ADs that have been pushed out in the past few years. The school board manages their business like a bunch of petty teenage girls listening to gossip. That's why we have such crappy schools with unacceptable ratings - they don't care about "OUR" kids they only care about "thier" kids. Get a freaking clue and some common sense.
haHa

Edinburg, TX

#8 Dec 18, 2012
u should start with Vanessa Bazan....joke city
Annie

Lytle, TX

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Mavs what you need to do is go read the minutes of the board meeting and you will see that the board had nothing to do with this. The supt. Did the reassignment. From what I heard he wanted both the position of AD and vice principal, how greedy is that, and how unfair to the kids. Get facts right before you post.
whatwhat

Edinburg, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2012
just change all the coaches, and no one will complain anymore--clean sweep!
To Annie

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Maybe you should reread those minutes. The board has been trying to push AD Hinojosa out for a long time now. The board offered him the Assistance Principal job but he refused it because he's a coach and he wanted to continue with the program that he was building but since he refused the AP job the board removed him as the AD. And the bad part of all this is that the board assumed that he would take the job that the dumbasses didn't have a plan B! Now the high school has no AP and no AD. Way to go dumbass board members.
Annie

Lytle, TX

#12 Dec 18, 2012
He is going to be AP after the holidays. It was not the board it was the Supt. They can reassign whenever they want to it is stated on the contracts. Goes for any employee of the district.
student

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2012
hinajosa is a bad ass coach we learned Alot out there.. if yall were there out the with us yall will see... hes a hell of a coach and maybe the Varsity keeps losing most of them really don't care just wait till varsity is 2015 and 2016 playoffs promised
A joke

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2012
All this is bullshit!! I don't care who u are, whoever is on the school board, the coaches, staff all u are just there for yourselves and who can get the most votes and friend that'll kiss ur ass!! And apparently it seems to be working cuz u have all these stupid ass brown nosers following the AD and coaches like little puppy dogs. And for what? Well u gotta suck up a lot and kiss ass if u want ur kid on varsity, its not about passing grades or how good ur kid is. Its about how close u are to the coaches and AD, special favors. Sad cuz this only sets up ur kid for disappointments in the future when they go off to college and find out they weren't as good as they thought cuz mommy and daddy had to lick some ass to put u there, in the end the kids are the only ones that suffer.
MAVS

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Hey Annie - which board member or board members friend are you??? You can't read that in the minutes because it was discussed in executive session - which is confidential! I hope TEA gets involved because apparently the school board members are stupid enough to post that on here or stupid enough to tell their friends about executive session discussions and they are stupid enough to post it. It's on here now - hope it gets turned in and looked into. The board forced the supt to do it so they can keep their hands clean - but everyone knows whose been "kicking" this idea around since last year - obvious and pathetic!!!
Idiots

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 18, 2012
If the board paid as much attention to the sad state of actual education in our schools as much as they do to the athletic department maybe our kids wouldn't be low performing and unaccetable. But no!!! They do not know how to fix our schools and we have been getting worse and worse...we should care about the fact that our kids can't pass the state test or make it in college. Instead there they go again - idiot school board and supt focused on the WRONG things.
WoooW

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
It's simple clean out admin and all coaches (male n female); begin a new phase
JAGS

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Time for a change in the small town of Pearsall; as long as all changes are in the best interest of students-NOTHING else matters. Besides he n his staff were already given their opportunity...time to go in a different direction. Like it or not, the people are represented by the school board, and their decisions should be respected. I'm sure they can find jobs elsewhere if they are highly qualified teachers & educators.
Annie

United States

#19 Dec 18, 2012
I am not related to any of the board members or friend of any board member. Exactly......I read the minutes and there is nothing that says that board will take action on AD. so why are you all saying that the board was responsible. Are you a board member, how do you know what was discussed in executive session. I never mentioned executive session. Never heard that the board forced the supt. To do it either. Sounds to me that you know more about what happened in executive session. Thanks for the info.
JUST SAYING

Muldoon, TX

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Annie wrote:
I am not related to any of the board members or friend of any board member. Exactly......I read the minutes and there is nothing that says that board will take action on AD. so why are you all saying that the board was responsible. Are you a board member, how do you know what was discussed in executive session. I never mentioned executive session. Never heard that the board forced the supt. To do it either. Sounds to me that you know more about what happened in executive session. Thanks for the info.
Don't forget,Graf is dating one of the school board member niece. Heaven knows what they discuss when they are both drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope the cheap trick 37 min want to know 5
Yesss 1 hr Sacate 15
Need a good time tonight 1 hr Im in 13
Thomas Benavidez 1 hr Bluffer 18
Christian valdez 1 hr Pfft 9
If the coach keeps talking 1 hr Stophidng 30
White mike 1 hr LaPrieta 33

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance