Need advice
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Worried

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I need some advice and was wondering if any of you out there can help me. I am worried that my husband is cheating and don't know what to do. If he is cheating do I stay with him or leave? I know I'm not the only one out there with this problem. I am hoping that I can at least get some perspective on what to do and how to handle this situation from people out there that have been through this. Thanks
again

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Chick get over it. How many times are you going to ask this question? Its up to you whether you stay or go.
friend

Dilley, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2012
first you need to find out if he is I no how you feel sometimes I worry too and thats normal..you need to do some investigation.. look through his cell and if you a have a service plan go on the net and see what numbers he has been chatting or msging with..do some stalking ask questions if you already do this then you have to no more or less whats up.. I no I sound phyco but a loving women that feels betrayed needs to find out whats up..use that gutt feeling is usually never wrong..
ronone

Masontown, PA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …If you think your Husband is cheating you could be just Thinking it?
Dont Panic,keep your cool always in all very bad elements.

If he is cheating ask him to stop and assure him that you care.
Dont get mad and threaten divorce or indicate your going leave him,stick by your Husband for sickness or bad Health and stay honest to him.

If your Husband leaves stay cool at all times.
friend

Dilley, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2012
if he is its his loss..im young and been married for many years my husband used to find any excuse to leave. I wouldnt bitch i had our kids settled down they were well behaved breakfast lunch and dinner was always there massages lots of sex i was down for him in every way i keep my body in shape no stretch marks and keep my self up everything i did was just for him i wanted to keep him happy.. he started coming home late no sex ignoring me finding anything to complain about and any thing to fight about he got violent and then leave for hours.. he started accusing me then i snapped hes cheating and so i asked questions and most of the putas lie and say no stalked him till finally said to my self snap stupied he dont care your the one chasing him then i left him got my kids and our shit and we were gone to my moms in an other town oh then i start going out and start hearing crap finally the truth came out going out with trash the ones he called trash women and girls fatter than me uglyier than me hoes so guess what i did oh yea i became trash out of heart ache and pain thinking about thwem having sex i wanted revenge so i messed around slept around then word gets to him i was no better than trash so im i good enough for you now i would say let me say one think i made mistakes and one thing i say when he wants to complain know is they never complained
friend

Dilley, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2012
sorry i got in to typing and messed up a few words.. so dont try to out do your self a dog is a dog no matter what if a man is going to cheat hes going to do it anyways no matter how perfect you try to be they usually come to there sences later on so its his loss really so dont mess up your reputation to prove a point.. I pray he snaps and sees what he has in front of him because and one mans trash is another mans treasure
Honest

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Always be on the lookout for signs that he is cheating. And like friend said, trust your gut cause that never lies. If you do find out that he is cheating then tell him to tell you everything. Alot of times they will hold things back and only tell you some of the facts. They always hide the real truth. They will tell you much much less than what really happened.
man

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Well u can let me rip into ur juicy spot, let it float around town hell get mad tell if he's cheating
Worried

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
No sorry, two wrongs don't make a right
Worried

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I would like to ask the men out there a question. Why do men cheat?
Girlfriend

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Honest wrote:
Always be on the lookout for signs that he is cheating. And like friend said, trust your gut cause that never lies. If you do find out that he is cheating then tell him to tell you everything. Alot of times they will hold things back and only tell you some of the facts. They always hide the real truth. They will tell you much much less than what really happened.
Your statement has been my experience exactly. There is a guy who I am seeing. Married guy mind you. His wife knows and he only told her a select few things. He lies to her about our relationship and I'm sure will continue to lie to her. I really don't know why he just doesn't fess up, like I said his wife already knows so what's the difference at this point? So guys what's up with that?
friend

Dilley, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2012
when i was being bad I had asked that over and over and they told me different answers like board,want to feel free,show off in front of friends, insecurity,shes cheating, just because they can, to many women,even when there faithful they still look with there eyes theres all different type of men so all kinds of answers sorry for answering im not a man but my man is a repeat offender he has done it over and over i told you about the first time he did it took years of heartache to repair our marriage and we still dont trust each other im faithful and have always been as long as were together but he still shows signs of this i need help at times i think all this heartache stuff has messed my brain and had made me insecure with my looks it has made feel like im not good enough
friend

Dilley, TX

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement has been my experience exactly. There is a guy who I am seeing. Married guy mind you. His wife knows and he only told her a select few things. He lies to her about our relationship and I'm sure will continue to lie to her. I really don't know why he just doesn't fess up, like I said his wife already knows so what's the difference at this point? So guys what's up with that?
why dont you tell her it sounds like hes beating around the bush
friend

Dilley, TX

#15 Dec 11, 2012
if he gets up set with you then he wasnt going to tell her
Girlfriend

United States

#16 Dec 11, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you tell her it sounds like hes beating around the bush
Your right, I should tell her everything. She has a right to know. I think I'll call her.
friend

Dilley, TX

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Good luck..
wtf

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Friend, why do u stay? If u know hes doing it again than why stay.u just told us of all the great things u do & how beautiful & fit u keep yourself, then why subject yourself to this loser of a man.why are you still there making him happy while your so miserable. And to top it off u already know the signs & u know it's happening again.yet your still there! I think it's time to kick his ass out with all his shit & don't look back. J.s....
fwb

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
She won't cause she's scared. Or independent
fwb

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Sorry dependent
A girls best friend

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
I have a friend who was seeing someone and he told his wife that he called off the relationship cause she was a bad lay and that he only had ONE encounter with her. Bunch of bull! I know for a fact that none of that is true. He simply was not man enough to tell his wife the truth. And his wife was stupid and pathetic enough to believe him. So she's still with him. I wish you luck with your cheating husband. You're gonna need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uribe muscle man 25 min Steve 5
soto 34 min Marana 5
Teddyg 8 hr la x 5
Marisa 9 hr Wow 7
2 Million dollars found in city 10 hr Gamble 1
Elections 14 hr Judge 6
Vanessa Garcia (May '17) 14 hr That dude 7

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance