Women always talking crap about men b...

Women always talking crap about men being worthless

Posted in the Pearsall Forum

JustWondering

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2010
I was just wondering why these women are always complaining about a man being worthless. I wonder to myself, is it because they are worthless themselves? I wonder, "Are these women so upset because they are probably stuck on welfare and depend on a child support check from baby daddy?" I think only bitter women like that are the ones complaining. Go do something for yourselves. Go get an education and get a good career. Quit complaining about the men being worthless, get off of welfare and do something with your lives. And no, I'm not talking about a fast food restaurant like most residents in Pearsall think is a good career. Get up get out and do something. What does everyone else think? Am I wrong? And please be mature when posting.
i agree

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2010
I think women should do something with their lives. Dont depend on the baby daddy to support them. Not trying to talk down on them. But just like it should be both supporting them emotionally and all, I think the same should go financially. They need to show their children that its good to work for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sir James H. Leal 22 min Plea-bargain 4
Report 34 min Stfu hater 6
dl 2 hr Yoda I be not 17
Jose from el tapatio 6 hr Anonymous 1
El tapatio 6 hr Anonymous 1
Veronica coronado 12 hr Jack 1
Taco man sells out???? 14 hr OGtacomanCustomer 1

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance