fantasy girl
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fantasy girl

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Who's that lil girl Pebbles going out with? She thinks she's a mom by screwing around at a young age. I've seen a young guy driving her Yukon. He thinks that his the sh!t. Is she still going out with that Leal guy?. Where has he gone to? I wonder what he sees in that lil girl. That lil girl can't even hold a job for a week. Does she even know who her babies daddys are.
wyd

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2013
She is seeing billy ..who da leal guy she use to see..
gretch

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Danielle Chavera&&Bubba Hernandez the new hott couple lol ballet parking at omars house;)!
fantasy girl

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2013
I though Billy was with Vanessa Ramos. So now Pebbles n Vanessa are sharing the same man. So they are best friends
LOL

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Jul 9, 2013
okay Fantasy girl, sounds like your threatened or jealous of this pebbles girl. why does it f*ucken matter what the hell she does or who she does?! typical nosy B*tch! besides just cause your a mom doesn't mean you cant move on in life when your being treated like shit and sick and tired of it. Vanessa wouldn't leave her and jesse alone and was always causing drama for the two so she had enough then Vanessa wants to try and be her friend LOL Billy got tired of being cheated on and treated like shit when he was out making money to support her and all her kids. Now billy and Pebbles are together so vinny can go be with jesse and all the bs is over with. finally billy and pebbles can be happy and jesse wont have to worry about vinny being psycho over the next girl he dates, and just be with her nasty ass! Billy left Vanessa over a month ago and she was posting on her facebook how he wanted to come back home and how he wouldn't leave her alone. LOL Billy has been with pebbles for over a month already and has and wants nothing to do with Vanessa so you and Vanessa can go talk more shit about pebbles. pebbles and billy don't care and will not let anything ruin their relationship. so fantasy girl go start another topic about someone else that actually is gonna give a F*uck what you have to say. Vanessa can go continue sleeping around with little kids and billys cousins for all he cares and when jesse is out she can be with him and cheat on jesse with the little kids too. LOL
fantasy girl

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2013
LOL wrote:
okay Fantasy girl, sounds like your threatened or jealous of this pebbles girl. why does it f*ucken matter what the hell she does or who she does?! typical nosy B*tch! besides just cause your a mom doesn't mean you cant move on in life when your being treated like shit and sick and tired of it. Vanessa wouldn't leave her and jesse alone and was always causing drama for the two so she had enough then Vanessa wants to try and be her friend LOL Billy got tired of being cheated on and treated like shit when he was out making money to support her and all her kids. Now billy and Pebbles are together so vinny can go be with jesse and all the bs is over with. finally billy and pebbles can be happy and jesse wont have to worry about vinny being psycho over the next girl he dates, and just be with her nasty ass! Billy left Vanessa over a month ago and she was posting on her facebook how he wanted to come back home and how he wouldn't leave her alone. LOL Billy has been with pebbles for over a month already and has and wants nothing to do with Vanessa so you and Vanessa can go talk more shit about pebbles. pebbles and billy don't care and will not let anything ruin their relationship. so fantasy girl go start another topic about someone else that actually is gonna give a F*uck what you have to say. Vanessa can go continue sleeping around with little kids and billys cousins for all he cares and when jesse is out she can be with him and cheat on jesse with the little kids too. LOL
No I'm not jealous of Pebbles n Billy hell no. I have better i don't pick up leftovers from others. Jesse's d!ck must be good right Billy cuz it's not the first time u take a girl away from him. Didn't u learn ur lesson when he kicked your ass in the same apartment where you are at with Pebbles. Billy don't u know that Pebbles has a disease that she got from sleeping around. If i was Pebbles n Billy i would watch there back when Jesse gets home.
jesse

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Vinny was not psycho over me she was dating other guys.n Billy I already had enough of ur shit n u better watch ur bck....Pebbles can't believe u but yes I do cause u can't be wth out d**k u really have to have it.....
Silly

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Billy you are one crazy dude.but
I wish you good luck cause you
going to need it. first Vanessa
now with Pebbles what is wrong
with you Billy did you miss a day
in church are what
Gross

Devine, TX

#9 Jul 9, 2013
Patricia must have a lot of hate for Vanessa Ramos for her to go after BOTH her babies donors. That's crazy shhhh. She needs psych help. Or really likes Vanessa flavor lol.
lame

Crystal City, TX

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Jesse kicked NO ones ass! to break nto someones Apt and beat them when they r passed out with ur kids next to them is straight up PUSSY! Jesse b mad all u want! Billy is younger than u but has accompanied way more than your loser ass ever will. I would b pissed to if I was losing females to someone younger than me when I'm walking around thinking I'm the shit! hahaha Billy and pebbles will soon b out of pearsall and away from all the dumb ass bull shit there loser exs can't help but start... no one n pearsall cares for Vinny or ever will not even her own family cares for her so Vinny and Jesse grow up already and move the Fu*k on with yas lame ass lives!!!... seems like Pebbles and Billy r still the bigger and better persons due to not wasting their tm on this stupid ass topics crap. Vinny and Jesse take some notes on how to grown the F*ck up!!!
Wacha

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 10, 2013
lame wrote:
Jesse kicked NO ones ass! to break nto someones Apt and beat them when they r passed out with ur kids next to them is straight up PUSSY! Jesse b mad all u want! Billy is younger than u but has accompanied way more than your loser ass ever will. I would b pissed to if I was losing females to someone younger than me when I'm walking around thinking I'm the shit! hahaha Billy and pebbles will soon b out of pearsall and away from all the dumb ass bull shit there loser exs can't help but start... no one n pearsall cares for Vinny or ever will not even her own family cares for her so Vinny and Jesse grow up already and move the Fu*k on with yas lame ass lives!!!... seems like Pebbles and Billy r still the bigger and better persons due to not wasting their tm on this stupid ass topics crap. Vinny and Jesse take some notes on how to grown the F*ck up!!!
What does "has accompanied" mean? It don't make sense. Ay raza!!
mee

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 10, 2013
lame wrote:
Y Does Pebbles n Billy need to move out of p-town.? Wat r they afraid of. Y hind when wats done is done. U can't fix anything right Pebbles. Billy did u know that Pebbles has herpes. If i was u i would go get checked out.
haha

Universal City, TX

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Lmao at you
Omg

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 10, 2013
If pebbles has em Vanessa has cause Jesse gave it to VINNY!! Vanessa your an ugly biatch who will never accomplish a damn thing but live a drama life and play the system for foodstamps.
LOL

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Jul 11, 2013
No joke! Vinny gets almost $1,000 in foodstamps and she walks around acting like she's "independent", talks all this shit about not needing a man. Ha Ha Ha Vanessa "independent" doesn't mean getting foodstamps and selling them for beer money and especially living off the government DUMBA*S! You will now just have another baby by one of the losers your sleeping with just to take them for child support so there is another source of income your ass NEEDS! Jesse your one sorry a*s kid to think that you can actually go around telling people you kicked billy a*s when you broke into the apartment and beat him while he slept next to your kids! Read the report LOSER that was even given by vinny who was also there passed out. "straight from the horses mouth" LITERALLY!
Michelle

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
No joke! Vinny gets almost $1,000 in foodstamps and she walks around acting like she's "independent", talks all this shit about not needing a man. Ha Ha Ha Vanessa "independent" doesn't mean getting foodstamps and selling them for beer money and especially living off the government DUMBA*S! You will now just have another baby by one of the losers your sleeping with just to take them for child support so there is another source of income your ass NEEDS! Jesse your one sorry a*s kid to think that you can actually go around telling people you kicked billy a*s when you broke into the apartment and beat him while he slept next to your kids! Read the report LOSER that was even given by vinny who was also there passed out. "straight from the horses mouth" LITERALLY!
damn this ho3 is bad than she cries why do people not like me? Bi!ch needs to go scrub herself and close those stank boney legs. Vanessa always talked shi!t bout Billy's family anyway especially about the sisters how they know better than too touch you bi!ch please!!!
What

Devine, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
So billy was with which chick pebbles or vinny when this happened? Why? Over which one
blonde

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Lol. Yall talk bout billy like hes so great. When the lozer picks up fat hoes in their work van all the time. Pebbles goodluck with that hunny hel lie to you just like he did vanessa. As long as he works with anthony and sergio hel always b a big time lozer.
hmm

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>Y Does Pebbles n Billy need to move out of p-town.? Wat r they afraid of. Y hind when wats done is done. U can't fix anything right Pebbles. Billy did u know that Pebbles has herpes. If i was u i would go get hecked out.
If he does he got them from vanessa. All she gpod for is spitting out fatherless kids. What she should do is stay home take care of them insted of being out causing drama and talking about people.
LMAO

Sandy, TX

#20 Jul 11, 2013
jesse wrote:
Vinny was not psycho over me she was dating other guys.n Billy I already had enough of ur shit n u better watch ur bck....Pebbles can't believe u but yes I do cause u can't be wth out d**k u really have to have it.....
Dude he's in jail... highly dout u can use topix in there...how stupid are u!!! dumb A**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha trujillo bernal 8 min Gume 3
Who is she with 11 min White Mike 4
Recipe's for Tamales 12 min White Mike 2
Clarita's Bar 14 min Oso 29
Connie Kirkland 1 hr Fact 6
Laura Morales (Apr '17) 17 hr Delete 49
New Italian restaurant 22 hr Lier 41

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance