Run errands
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Looking for lady to clean do laundry and go to cleaners for me if interested let me know
go cowboys
#2 Sep 17, 2012
im interested
pearsall resident

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I'm a house keeper and have done house keeping for some oil dispatch offices

Since: Sep 12

Haslet, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Email me a number mbeny25@yahoo.com
just wondering

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Did you find someone for the job yet?
Welder74

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
No I haven't found anyone yet
Seriously

Decatur, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
You don't want anyone from frio county I'll tell you that much
Welder74

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Why is that
Bull

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Seriously if you wanna hire someone go put an ad in the current newspaper, not on topix, this is bullshit and obviously not legit!! People please, you should be smarter than that!!
Welder74

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Bull wrote:
Seriously if you wanna hire someone go put an ad in the current newspaper, not on topix, this is bullshit and obviously not legit!! People please, you should be smarter than that!!
And your a idiot I work 6 to 7 days a week so don't have time to go to cleaners do laundry and rather pay someone to clean !!! If u worked for a living and work hrs I do u would figure it out but rather sit at home on Internet and talk trash wake up get a clue idiot
Caitlyn

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Is that email address still legit to contact you?
Welder74

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Caitlyn wrote:
Is that email address still legit to contact you?
Yes it is
Okay

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
I emailed you my number call it when you need someone!
Bull

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Welder74 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a idiot I work 6 to 7 days a week so don't have time to go to cleaners do laundry and rather pay someone to clean !!! If u worked for a living and work hrs I do u would figure it out but rather sit at home on Internet and talk trash wake up get a clue idiot
Aww what's the matter asshole? Did I push a button? Dumbass, what the hell does all the mean who cares, everyone works and has laundry and errands to run, I do work probably more than u, I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week dip shit and I still manage and don't come crying on topix about. You have a phone call the current and have an ad put on there that's all I'm saying but obviously its not legit since you jumped on my ass, so defensive!
Welder74

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>Aww what's the matter asshole? Did I push a button? Dumbass, what the hell does all the mean who cares, everyone works and has laundry and errands to run, I do work probably more than u, I work 12 hours a day 5 days a week dip shit and I still manage and don't come crying on topix about. You have a phone call the current and have an ad put on there that's all I'm saying but obviously its not legit since you jumped on my ass, so defensive!
No stupid it's the fact that your on here assuming things and dont have a clue !!! 5 days a week wow that's tuff u poor thing lol get a life want to give me crap cause I want someone to clean and do laundry sounds like your jealous cause u can't afford it lmao tell u what I'll pay u to do my laundry and clean then tell me this isn't legit dumba@@
Bull

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Welder74 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid it's the fact that your on here assuming things and dont have a clue !!! 5 days a week wow that's tuff u poor thing lol get a life want to give me crap cause I want someone to clean and do laundry sounds like your jealous cause u can't afford it lmao tell u what I'll pay u to do my laundry and clean then tell me this isn't legit dumba@@
Thanks but I don't need you feeling sorry for me, I'm well off thank you, you forgot I work a 12 hour shift asshole you probably have now clue what a 12 hour shift is since you happen to be our here most of the time I seriously doubt u work a full time job loser! There's nothing to be jealous of believe me, I hold my own working a full time job and doing my cleaning, laundry and what have you I could afford to get two ppl to do my laundry but what for I'm able and willing, I don't sit on my ass all day long like you do, I'm sure that's all u do sit on ur ass all day cuz if u work I'm sure ur the one that's stays in the work truck complaining about the heat all day long u big sissy, probably a mama's boy who expects everyone to do things for ur lazy ass...haha, its not that u can afford it it's that ur fat ass is too lazy and dirty to do it yourself..loser u get a life. I have a perfect life!
housekeeper

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Welder74 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok I want to know why did you get soo upset at this comment? They just wanted to know if you were legit or just playing around... I do laundry and house cleaning and might have been interested, but now its like what kind of attitude do you have, sounds like a mean, grumpy man or something..scary nevermind, your replies sound angry like you're not a nice person to work for. Just saying sorry!
Welder74

Dripping Springs, TX

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Lol no its the fact that I got on here to find a person that wants to make some extra money and save me some trouble and someone posts on here that it isn't legit well I've found someone on here to take care of things so no need but from seeing some of the other topics on here all the people on here is down trash talk and start crap y'all have fun with your gossip freaking retarded
Funny

San Antonio, TX

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Lol, it's barly five o'clock and you're on here already? Thought you worked long hard hours? LMAO
Welder74

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2012
It's called a smartphone dumbass !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selene Segovia Corona 50 min Juanito 6
veronica lopez garcia 59 min not my business 8
drug dealers 3 hr mewspaper 5
Democrat chair 3 hr Yvette 5
Tattoos 6 hr Chorizo 40
Stealing from heb 6 hr Chorizo 17
Veronica Mata 6 hr ondareal 13

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance