southen xrossings
lmao

United States

#97 Jul 1, 2013
I'm laughin my ass off cuz i was not even thr u dumb perra jessica. Goes to show how drunk u wer. too funny..
SOSS

United States

#99 Jul 1, 2013
Well let me just tell you'll I was at Garcia's one day and all those little girls that work there leaned over on the stools and and bent over picked up her dress one of them and the other girls had tiny shorts on showed all their azz to about 7 or 8 guys who were applauding them and taking pictures of the girls azz with their phones. These girls should be ashamed of themselves and the guys also some married men if only their wives knew. Just to let the owners know what their bartenders are doing that's very unprofessional
yupps

United States

#100 Jul 2, 2013
These are place of business of course they are going to have competition with wach other. Just like fastfood resturants do or pizza places, or furniture stores. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Reguardless of what I says or any of you say people will still attend either place. Now if these girls are doing those things that is disgusting but these men are at fault also. I seen other places whether it be dollar store, heb, convient stores these guys hit on women reguardless if the women are taken or they are taken themselves. The will be told no im taken then the guys are saying its ok I dont mind. Im not saying some these girls arent beung trashy but some guys are thwmselves
Seen it

United States

#101 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah well everyone knows guys are azz holes and if they're going to these places alone without their wives/girlfriends then obviously they're trash but I've seen it with my own eyes that's why me and my husband decided not to go back to Garcia's.it's more a singles kinda place not for couples at all. These young pretty girls were practically selling themselves as bartenders it looked ugly but hey that's their thing and if their boss don't care then do be but I know I'm not going there anymore we will stick to decent places like hungry hunter or saloon I hope Jalisco don't end up the same way and never been to southern xrossing hope they don't end up like the ville. Why is it that Pearsall people put themselves down and act childish/stupid/ignorant when they go out and drink? They make Pearsall look bad fighting amongst themselves getting drunk falling all over the place pretty girls dressing like skanks dancing ugly all over the place you girls ask for it when everyone call y'all skanks whores cuz it's one thing to dress nice if u have the body but u kill it when u get drunk and start dancing on eachother while there's people trying to have a good time enough said respect yourselves
really

San Antonio, TX

#102 Jul 2, 2013
you people can go on and on about nothing. thank god I moved out of that town. you gave me some entertainment while I killed some time at work but geez... talk about boring. who cares about all these people. not me.
Lol

United States

#103 Jul 2, 2013
really wrote:
you people can go on and on about nothing. thank god I moved out of that town. you gave me some entertainment while I killed some time at work but geez... talk about boring. who cares about all these people. not me.
really chic then why u still reading up on Pearsall topix to c if ur still on here as the slut of the town guess that's why u moved away that's k were better off without trash like u honey no one cares what u think
really

San Antonio, TX

#104 Jul 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> really chic then why u still reading up on Pearsall topix to c if ur still on here as the slut of the town guess that's why u moved away that's k were better off without trash like u honey no one cares what u think
so u assume i am a girl
u also assume i'm looking for myself
and you assume i'm a slut

lol

like i said i read it because i'm bored! you are funny
Really

Lockhart, TX

#105 Jul 3, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
so u assume i am a girl
u also assume i'm looking for myself
and you assume i'm a slut
lol
like i said i read it because i'm bored! you are funny
and now I'm assuming youre bored because u have no life living wherever this magical place u moved to. Lol no I'm not assuming your a girl u so sound like one, you have to be lol look I could care less who the hell u are its just you're funny yourself to have moved out of town and yet still go on Pearsall topix much less come here and comment lol no CHIC you're funny
lol

San Antonio, TX

#106 Jul 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> and now I'm assuming youre bored because u have no life living wherever this magical place u moved to. Lol no I'm not assuming your a girl u so sound like one, you have to be lol look I could care less who the hell u are its just you're funny yourself to have moved out of town and yet still go on Pearsall topix much less come here and comment lol no CHIC you're funny
Assuming I'm bored? I TOLD you I was bored. LMAO. Thanks for the good laughs today. I am getting out of work soon off til Monday so I'll be back Monday. Deuces.
Really

Lockhart, TX

#107 Jul 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming I'm bored? I TOLD you I was bored. LMAO. Thanks for the good laughs today. I am getting out of work soon off til Monday so I'll be back Monday. Deuces.
. Like wise lmao southern crossings topic turned out to be about the chic who used to live in Pearsall was obviously the town wh@re moved to a magical kingdom where no one talks about anyone and no one screws around or cheats whos bored out of her a$$ while she's at work IN HER NEW TOWN commenting on Pearsall topix lmao once a ghetto b*tch always a ghetto b*tch and no thank u for the great laughs LMFAO
Carlos Place

San Antonio, TX

#108 Jul 4, 2013
Does Ely know? Tax records show Ely Trevino ( owner) At least the Garcia's own their real estate....oh Bryan and Albert are stupid?...wish you were that stupid, right?
Just Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#109 Jul 5, 2013
Carlos Place wrote:
Does Ely know? Tax records show Ely Trevino ( owner) At least the Garcia's own their real estate....oh Bryan and Albert are stupid?...wish you were that stupid, right?
If I last seen I'm pretty sure it's Ely place and he is the owner of the club. So stfu already and. Stop hating on them already! Albert and Bryan mother and richard owns that place like she tells everyone!!! So who are the stupid ones now?
wow

Lockhart, TX

#111 Jul 5, 2013
FYI wrote:
All the talk about Margaritaville this and Southern Xrossing that, well, Garcia's Bar & Grill had full on strippers last night doing things for more money that is definitely illegal not only that Garcia's selling alcohol after hours without a license. I'm sure someone should look into all this. All the talk Garcia's does and their doing everything they bash. All this is true there's pics, video footage & some of us that saw the trash that happened last night in person. Went to have a drink and was offered sex for money.$60 gets you this and $80 dollars gets you that but for $120 you can have everything you want, fu--ing sick as girls and poor representation by Garcia's staff, low class.
names?
Carlos Place

San Antonio, TX

#112 Jul 5, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If I last seen I'm pretty sure it's Ely place and he is the owner of the club. So stfu already and. Stop hating on them already! Albert and Bryan mother and richard owns that place like she tells everyone!!! So who are the stupid ones now?
You?
Carlos Place

San Antonio, TX

#113 Jul 5, 2013
ya sabes wrote:
Albert and Bryan now always talk negative about Carlos and Matt they say they aren't meant to open up a club and that they have more money then them geeze how can they be so low ha and I'm family but just wanna let Carlos know what they say.......
Yea sure they have more $$$ they got inherited some businesses and now I hear they also have oil $$$. Matt and Carlos are have to start from nothing .
ya sabes

San Antonio, TX

#114 Jul 5, 2013
Poor Matt he spent months in jail for child support for another baby he has . Wait til they find out he owns a club ya sabes
YA SABES TAMBIEN

San Antonio, TX

#115 Jul 6, 2013
ya sabes wrote:
Poor Matt he spent months in jail for child support for another baby he has . Wait til they find out he owns a club ya sabes
Ok Albert and Bryan y'all getting personal!!! Just info you he takes care in business!!! But it's ok we won't air out all dirty landuary!! We better that (: don't forget I know everything about y'all and etc.(;
wow

Lockhart, TX

#116 Jul 6, 2013
How immature are you people? Aren't bryan albert and carlos in their 30s and 40s? I hope it isn't them on here bashing one another. It is probably someone else with a vendetta. I know all of these men and it is a shame to see how you portray them. They have never been disrespectful to me or treated me in a bad way. Carlos albert or bryan. I am going to request to have this deleted because this has all gotten out of hand. And I hope you take a look at yourself and leave everyone alone. No one likes to be blasted on this site. Think about it.
Agreed

San Antonio, TX

#117 Jul 6, 2013
It's getting out of hand , they shouldn't have posted personal business on here and southern crossing been professional about this topic. So I don't why they still bashing on them they are just running a business as the best they can and they doing a good job at it! Keep the good work.
Village

Pearsall, TX

#119 Jul 7, 2013
Id go if it wasnt a gay bar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unknown 16 min Holy bitches 8
crank dat soulja boy (Nov '07) 2 hr Superman 5
NFL playoffs 2 hr Fly eagles fly_away 2
Deleted post (May '17) 2 hr Sue 3
Who xan tell me about Becky Elizondo 2 hr Angels 5
Lawn Mower 2 hr need their hands ... 9
Pizza ghetti again 2 hr Mustard 36
Frio county offices 2 hr You lied about th... 36

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web