Next Last
Stupid

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay bar come join us
Lame.

I think it's a bar & grill. Find them on fb!
Stacy

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2013
I would not go there all those ppl do is talk bad about ppl & act like they are better then everyone. Lame ass place never again will I go there. Just my opinion
stoner

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jun 5, 2013
go and get your mota from there they have good shit
Just saying

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jun 5, 2013
Stacy wrote:
I would not go there all those ppl do is talk bad about ppl & act like they are better then everyone. Lame ass place never again will I go there. Just my opinion
Look I'm pretty sure they don't talk about anyone, and its way better then most of the bars here. They don't over charge on drinks, they know to make their drink, it's chilled atmosphere. But like you said it your opinion and you are entitled to your opinion!!! I not once seen them act like the were better then anyone those nights I went!!! I like that they are friendly to everyone and have security. I can say its a great place to have a drink.
SOUTHERN XROSSINGS

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2013
We are a bar and grill with inside and outside bars. We also have a full blown club as well as a second story balcony with seating. We have great drink prices and great staff. There is no smoking aloud inside our bar but for your convenience we have built an outside deck for smoking perposes only. We are a drug free buisness. Our bar is open Monday-Saturday 5pm-2am and club hours are Thursday-Saturday 8pm-2am. As was mentioned earlier by a person not Carlos we are not a gay bar but people of the gay community are more than welcome as long as you are 18 and up with proper Id. Thank you all for the support and promotion from all our management team and staff.....
Happy

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2013
SOUTHERN XROSSINGS wrote:
We are a bar and grill with inside and outside bars. We also have a full blown club as well as a second story balcony with seating. We have great drink prices and great staff. There is no smoking aloud inside our bar but for your convenience we have built an outside deck for smoking perposes only. We are a drug free buisness. Our bar is open Monday-Saturday 5pm-2am and club hours are Thursday-Saturday 8pm-2am. As was mentioned earlier by a person not Carlos we are not a gay bar but people of the gay community are more than welcome as long as you are 18 and up with proper Id. Thank you all for the support and promotion from all our management team and staff.....
good, nice, professional response. Hope y'all are successful
yes

Pearsall, TX

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Yup its a gay bar
Mag arizo

Cotulla, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Another front to sell my brothers drugs. Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa
Southern XROSSINGS

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2013
We are a drug free buisness. We do not allow drugs in our establishment. That's why we have the PD out here. We will not tolerate it....
Seriously

Longville, LA

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Ppl want to start saying it a front for drugs MAYBE there is a business who wants to keep drugs out. This town is going down because of all the drugs. Its so bad these people who sell dont even try and hide it. they make it all obvious but yet nobody is doing anything about. I really hope this bar and grill does well with a drug free enviroment. Good luck
where

United States

#16 Jun 5, 2013
Where is it at
Southern XROSSINGS

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 6, 2013
211 W. Comal
Ice Plant

Donna, TX

#18 Jun 6, 2013
At the old Ice Plant
Carlos

United States

#19 Jun 6, 2013
We need more women to show up, its a sausage fest right now and everyone is competing for the same girl. :( i regret this idea
interested

Lockhart, TX

#20 Jun 6, 2013
Southern XROSSINGS wrote:
211 W. Comal
Are you all hiring?:)
Southern XROSSINGS

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Applications are always welcome.... And for everyone information the person posting as CARLOS is a fake. We have an idea who it is. So please pay no attention to this person. But we look forward to having everyone come out here.. Don't forget tonight we have the SPURS VS HEAT game or come join us at the club from 8pm-2am. 18 and up welcome with proper id...
Thank u for the promotion

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Jun 6, 2013
Now I'm Carlos R. Yes i'm the real Carlos, all you other Carlos R's. Are just immitating, So won't the real Carlos R. please stand up, please stand up, please stand up... ;) thank you for all the promotion! Gotta love it. For all of you that know me you know i would'nt say those things posted on here. But now that i got the phone call about all this on Topix, all I gotta say is thanks for spreading the name of the club Southern Xrossing & we'll see you all tonight ;)
pearsall

United States

#24 Jun 6, 2013
SOUTHERN XROSSINGS wrote:
I have a question, does this have anything to do w/ ely Trevino
pearsall

United States

#25 Jun 6, 2013
Southern XROSSINGS wrote:
Applications are always welcome.... And for everyone information the person posting as CARLOS is a fake. We have an idea who it is. So please pay no attention to this person. But we look forward to having everyone come out here.. Don't forget tonight we have the SPURS VS HEAT game or come join us at the club from 8pm-2am. 18 and up welcome with proper id...
And who r u? Y don't u give ur real name? Afraid that if u do ppl will start blasting bout u.. That shitty ass place sucks! I went in there an got hit on by a faggot! And yes there is drugs in there! So don't lie.. Peach st is rite round the corner... It was easy for me to score sum shit an go back inside!
STFU

Kansas City, MO

#28 Jun 7, 2013
Why don't you all shit the f@&k up already and get off the kid shit. If you are worried about drugs then stay away from them. You said it was easy for you to get shit outside and come back in then that's your shit. You went and looked for it. And about the prostitute you must of bought one the. Since you know so much. Why don't you all do yourselves a favor and stay away. The place is clean, no drugs, no problems. So grow the fuck up already and get off their nuts already. The place is a goof place to hang and drink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable Rick 4 hr Nosey 4
Where all the pot smokers 4 hr 830plugggg 1
Trucker99 6 hr ThatGirl 78
IcePlantPoolPlayer 8 hr bar 14
Davina XXX I want the video 8 hr Maggot 2
Nora St 9 hr Amy 1
Marcos and Lenora? 10 hr Anna 5

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance