More Sex Assault Allegations at Immigrant Detention Center

Dec 23, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

Pearsall TX- More claims of sexual assaults at a detention center for immigrants in Pearsall.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Yeah

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

It's who you know and what they do.
pepper

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

yea,i think so also,but isnt it like that every where,school,wal mart, Heb,the people at the city hall have been there forever,school,cafeteria ladies,yea it is like that every where,whos butt do you have to kiss and some of us are not willing to.
GEO Guard

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

The media has got this backwards.

Most of this is really about these chicks seducing the guards in hopes of getting a green card.
MR ICE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

GEO Guard wrote:
Most of this is really about these chicks seducing the guards in hopes of getting a green card.
mr geo guard when i find out who u r and i will find out . you going to face some serious charges for this posting . you do know that this can be traced back to the computer that it was sent off from right .
big problem

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

GEO Guard wrote:
whoa...if this is an actual guard posting this comment then I think the feds need to do a whole lot more investigating on this matter because there is a definite problem if he/she has this point of view.
say what

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

GEO Guard wrote:
i think you have some "official oppression" charges to look forward to.
GEO Guard

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Well they wouldn't be detained if they wasn't already super trashy law breakin' hoes now would they?
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

The problems associated with economically disadvantaged unregistered immigrants becoming targets is part of the American fabric. The Irish went through this, Italians, nearly all minority groups live through this experience. Today, here, the flow of immigrants searching for a better life is focused on Mexico. A compadre told me an interesting story. It took him two tries to get here from a Guardmalan village. He told me he had walked thousands of miles and made it to Cotulla, Texas. When he was picked up and deported he was sent to Laredo, Texas, because he was a "Mexican". He laughed and said he knew better.
RMarquez

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

There is a great effort of misinformation being put out by the powers that was/are/will be. Not all immigrants are from Latin America. It is quite diversified across the globe. Just about every news clip regarding immigrants and illegal immigration depicts a latin american. It is convenient for that portion of the political agenda. You don't see the Canadians, UK, Albanians, Yugoslavs, Chinese, etc. because it will put a different effect to the immigration face.
As far as the sexual harassment, the last jackass that was alleged to do something that immoral was shown on your local news channel sometime last year. Far better practices have been implemented since those 18 hour days. In addition, the same as always, some stories are just made up. If there is any allegations, ICE does a very good job in investigating and eliminating those possibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Pearsall Forum right now

Search the Pearsall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min Go Blue Forever 21,004
Brandie Adame thinks she prefect but not 58 min FRIEND 9
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Henry O 16,769
Garcia's 3 hr Dammmm 21
Teacher Pay vs Superintendent Pay 9 hr Unbelievable 1
PISD Board Member Recall--Where R U Mary?? 10 hr Monkey 32
Apples, Oranges, Smoke, and Mirrors 10 hr greendog 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pearsall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••