what do you think about Laura Ramirez
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drama

Lockhart, TX

#22 Jun 30, 2013
Isn't she also seeing a guy that's works at JCFodale dumb ass he's getting played
anon

Lytle, TX

#23 Jul 2, 2013
Why does it matter to you all anyway, is it your life? Didn't think so. If you ask me it seems like you all need to get a job stop being jealous or whatever your problem is and stop worrying about other peoples life's. She is a person who you all know nothing about other than what you hear. Its kind of funny how you can say she is disgusting and all that but never be brave enough to say it to her face so stop hiding behind your cricket phones get a job, and get a life because I know and you know that your far from perfect so stop judging and writing stuff that you would never say to her face. Talking bad about someone isn't going to get you anywhere in life. You can say stuff about this post but at the end of the day your just going to be one of those "ghetto" people who can't take what they give out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hondo 26 Pearsall 18 2-8 beats 10-0 47 min Davina 32
Pearsall to fire coach 49 min Davina 1
Sheriff in 2020 1 hr Sandra 4
Sabrina V no shame 2 hr Nasty 8
Victor Villarreal aka Vic 2 hr lol 11
Clarita's Bar 10 hr White boy 5
Garcia's 10 hr Give it a go 1

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance