She's one ugly b****
wonderin

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2011
What Laura the one who has kids & don't know who the dad is
Stranger

Sabinal, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2011
That's she's a regular pearson and you should judge her life until you take a good look at yours. Which probably isnt that great considering your starting drama right? I'm just saying and yall may go and say something stupid and offensive because that's just how you know that your that ghetto and love to start drama because your life is that boring.
boring

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Ya well she needs to stop having kids & saying there from her x poor guy what was he thinking getting with her she is so gross
Stranger

Sabinal, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2011
And you need stop being pathetic and stop butting in people's life k?
Bladez who

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2011
Yall still mad brah?
crazy

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2011
What's up with the gf cuz I always see her at the n laws & when she's not there she's posting pics on fb Of her & the sister in law poor little girl they don't even like her when he stays at his moms she drops him off with Laura this I know for a fact OPEN YOUR EYES sorry Laura its about time she knows the truth
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 27, 2012
She is gross the girl nvr showers i hrd shes seein michael
Want to know

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2012
So who is this b**** doin?
lookn

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2012
Who isnt she doin is da real question. Nasty lookn chick body of a man ..
andrew r

Lufkin, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2012
wow you pearsall people need to get a life instead of talkin about others i mean come on seriously? do you not have anything better to do than talk shiz behind a computer like a cowered most of you pearsall people are so god dam hippicritical it seems like everyone of you people love drama wether its in the real world or on your internet not to mention yall treat this place like your little gossip session well im outa here you people discust me and i bet you discut god even more go role in fire and burn so god dosnt waste anytime sending you all to hell
Drama

United States

#13 May 31, 2013
Who is she with now? I hear he's to good for her
know her

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jun 12, 2013
She is ugly
Truth or false

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Heard her son is from a cousin of her first bbydaddy. Which would make her daughters also cousins to their brother?????
Pof

Lockhart, TX

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Which Michael?
justa

United States

#17 Jun 15, 2013
Come on people don't go there !why would ya mention kids names! If got a problem with her go tell her but leave innocent children Out of it!!! Ya act like ya never done wrong in yas freaking life!!! Quit Hating !!!!"
hmmmmmm

Longview, TX

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Wherr did they mention kids names? all I see is tha word KIDS, asking if something is true. Ppl may do thinh wrong but not have kids with bby daddy cousin just saying
True

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2013
Yes it is true about the cousin situation! But the funny part is that the grandmother to rhe 1st kids now wants to take care of the little boy! So stupid of the so called girlfriend to have her kids around that retarded family! Not that I'm saying she's any better she to still seeing Steven Luna
Lol

United States

#21 Jun 19, 2013
Somebody needs to take away the poor little boy or report her ass to CPS! Js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hondo 26 Pearsall 18 2-8 beats 10-0 9 min Editor 13
Pearsall Maggots 59 min White Mike 7
News Continue reading This 20-year-old was told hea ... 1 hr White Mike 2
Wooo Mavericks !! 1 hr Hoot hoot 14
See you around 1 hr Just my thought 1
Concerned citizen 7 hr annie 43
victor villarreal aka vic villarreal 12 hr Numbers 10

Pearsall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance