dork lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Sucks to feel for someone you know you cant have ........too bad the love I have inside me for this person will never be used for anyone else no matter who comes next it will never be expressed the same way! life is way to short to keep quiet.
honesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Your the one who couldn't handle a commitment. I was not going to wait forever i needed you to show me you were in it forever but you couldn't do that.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

i was there forever and wanted nothing more, I JUST NEVER SHOWED IT. I WANTED TO BE A HARD A**, and it backed fired on me. i still want nothing more then you, HONESTLY, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. you dont get me, i want you and nothing but you, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I WANT OUR FAMILY We WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE. TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU AND I WISH I WAS THERE FOR YOU, AND NOT JUST TODAY, EVERYDAY, TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

i want and wish i could have a second chance to show you the world, and do the things i should of done a long time ago, i owe you so much, and want you so much
honesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I think I've mistaken you for someone else because today is not a special day for me
dork lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Everyone is juss confused and cant figure.shit out.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

well all i know is that i HAVE LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND I WANT HER BACK.
jaded

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I too have lost my best friend. But the best thing is they have found love and even though nothing will make me stop caring for them they are better off. And so am I. My best friend knows I am always a phone call away and Im sure if ranger10 would just call their lost friend that person would also still be there for them. And if not then you need to move on cuz its not meant to be. Find someone new and don't make the same mistake twice. But be forwarned that once you move on and change your friend will want u back so ur gonna have to choose between whoever ur with at that time and who you wanted to be with at this point in time. It never gets easier. Best of luck.
justanothergirl

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

What did you do and how long were you both together? So she has another boyfriend/husband??
justanothergirl

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

So what happen between you both? She has a boyfriend? Just tell her how you feel.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

i dont think she has a boyfriend, i am afraid to contact her, i never showed her how much she meant to me and neglected her, i was selfish and really really stupid, i love her so much.
usa

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

i say go for it, im sure SHE LOVES YOU, OR AT LEAST IS WILLING TO give it a go, what would it hurt at least you tried, if it were me, i would definitely take the risk and gamble. contact her now
comounanovela

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

aww,how sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Pearsall Forum right now

Search the Pearsall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Criminals When is the blue warrant round up 27 min Lapdog 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Ted Bell 16,788
Big change in Pearsall coming. 1 hr Mamones 32
Teacher Pay vs Superintendent Pay 3 hr pearsall citizen 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr barefoot2626 21,039
Lauren baby 5 hr Anita 2
Tina Elizondo 5 hr Anita 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pearsall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pearsall People Search