First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2013
i recently missed up my relationship, and lost my best friend. i have so much happen these last couple of months, and wish i had her to talk to, you dont reliaze how much you need, want and really on your loved one your best friend until their gone, i miss her so much. if she reads topix she knows who this is meant for.
Okay

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
May b u shood tell her in her face insted of ppl guessing who u r talk to.
Sue

Charlotte, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Maybe you should look for her and talk.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 8, 2013
thats what i want to do, but sort of afraid to. we didnt end on good terms, but i miss her and still love her so much, what do you think i should do.
Sue

Charlotte, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2013
rangers10 wrote:
thats what i want to do, but sort of afraid to. we didnt end on good terms, but i miss her and still love her so much, what do you think i should do.
Talk to her.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 8, 2013
what if she has someone else, what if iam rejected again. i regret and wish i could change everything, invent a time machine and go back and chage everything, i am so sorry. imiss my best friend
for real

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2013
go tell her u miss her. Grow a pair. If it is meant to b it will b. Duh. Quit crying about it and call her.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 8, 2013
i wish it was just that easy. i emailed her, how about that
wondering

Pearsall, TX

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Is it to much if I ask what happen that y'all stoped being bf? Did y'all make up? Hav'nt heard from you since March 8.
honesty

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Maybe you should stop playing with her heart and she'll seriously try with you. You ditched her when she needed you to go to a bar so now you weep what you sow, stop saying you miss her and love her when shes put to the side.
omg

Pearsall, TX

#12 Mar 23, 2013
this dont sound like friends. were yall lover's? js
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#13 Mar 23, 2013
yes we were dating, i would say it was more then dating. to HONESTLY comment yes i put her to the side, and really missed up what i had. i messed us up, she was my lover, and my best friend. yes HONESTLY I REP WHAT I SOW, AND THATS WHAT HURTS THE MOST, IS I REALLY MESSED UP THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO ME. i miss my best friend, and wish i could go bacj=k and change everything, and have my best friend back, to me HONESTLY SOUNDS LIKE THE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT, AND IF THIS IS YOU, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 23, 2013
iknow i put her to the side, and wish i could change everything, and show her what she really means to me. i never showed her, and now i regret it.
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#15 Mar 23, 2013
if i had a second chance, i will never put her to the side again, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TILL ITS GONE.
usa

Beeville, TX

#16 Mar 23, 2013
so what happened between you two? could pertain to so many...are you the same age ? what do you like about her so much? and how great if it were her telling you she loves you!:)
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#17 Mar 23, 2013
she showed me a diffrent way to live, she openened my eyes, and really showed me how to love a person. i am not a loving, hugging person, and she showed me. we are not the same age, iam uch old. i missed us up, i was selfish, and only worried about my needs and neglected her, and threw her to the side. i miss her, so much, ONLY IF I COULD INVENT A TIME MACHINE AND CHANGE EVRYTHING AND SHOW HER, WHAT SHE SHOWED ME.
usa

Beeville, TX

#18 Mar 23, 2013
what did you like about her?
usa

Beeville, TX

#19 Mar 23, 2013
sounds like you made each other happy when you needed the boost,she will respond, sounds like me- only im older than she
dork lover

El Monte, CA

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Thats so sweet I feel the same way with someone and I let him know how I felt but he doesnt want anything to do with me in that way just a friendship it hurts but im happy with a friendship and I really do wish he finds his way because hes a good guy. Point is open up to who you truly care about because either way you know you atleast tried. Because even a friendship is a good thing. And age does not matter at all love has no rules!:)
rangers10

San Antonio, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2013
USA, i hope your right, i hope she responds. i keep faith that one day we will reunite. I NEVER TRULY SHOWED HER AND TOLD HER HOW MUCH I LOVED HER, I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE HARD, AND TRY TO ACT LIKE A BAD A**, BUT THAT MADE ME LOSE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE EVER LOVED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lydia 14 min black male 6
Jd ramos (Oct '09) 23 min BILLYBOB 12
Victor Villarreal 3 hr Hey 20
tell me about ashley luna? 6 hr Truth 14
Sam Mendez 10 hr Just saying 21
what happened in town? 10 hr yep 21
high Q (Apr '10) 11 hr yep 19
Pearsall Dating
Find my Match

Pearsall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pearsall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pearsall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:13PM
Do Cowboys or Eagles Have the Edge in NFC East?
Yahoo! Sports 4:34 PM
Cowboys' Murray no surprise to rushing champ McCoy
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 8:07 PM
Complete Preview for Eagles vs. Cowboys