Stony Point woman gives birth in parking lot

There are 5 comments on the Journal News story from May 26, 2007, titled Stony Point woman gives birth in parking lot. In it, Journal News reports that:

“I knew the procedure. It wasn't scary”

NYACK - As Makerita Misilagi neared the end of her pregnancy, the Stony Point woman decided to take time off from her job as a school bus driver. via Journal News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Katrina Paxman

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2007
KIKI!!!!!! We love you and we miss you SOOOOO much!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany Caswell

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 14, 2007
Kiki!! Congratulations!! We all have been looking for you!! We love you and are so happy for you!! My number hasn't changed, give me a call..love you my sister from another mister :)
Janene Croak

Englewood, CO

#3 Jul 16, 2007
Kiki!!!!! We miss you, I am so glad that we found you. Congratulations, how exciting for you, I am so happy. Hope you are doing great. Bethany knows my number, so you can get it from her, or my email is the same just write and say hello. Love you tons!!
Shara Richards

Englewood, CO

#4 Jul 16, 2007
Kiki!!!!!! I am so relieved to see you again (even if it is in a newspaper picture). I hope to be able to see you and your adorable family in person sometime! We love you soooo much and have kept you in our prayers this whole time.

Kalepo!!! I miss you too! I am glad to see that Kiki and you are together--- I remember thinking "they love each other so much!" when you two were dating. Thanks for taking care of our S210 roommate that we all love and miss so much!
Shabana Fazal

Astoria, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2009
wow I cannot believe I am not seeing this video, I wish I could get in touch with you Kiki, I hope all is well!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yonkers Police Arrest Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Apr 19 mane from burton 1
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Mar '08) Apr 17 released 67
News What is the best measure of depression severity... Apr 17 JoshFlynn 3
Is $2,100/month too much for a 1 Bedroom in Nyack? Apr 12 citizenme 2
News Rev. Louis Sanders Receives 21st Annual Buffalo... (Jan '14) Apr 7 Henu 2
News Board Of Elections Invalidates Preserve Rocklan... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mary Wannah 1
News Feds accuse Pearl River apartment complex of di... (Mar '11) May '13 Anonymous 7
More from around the web

Pearl River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]