Rep. John Lewis speaks to Nyack NAACP

Apr 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal News

Before taking the podium Thursday to address a crowd of more than 500, Rep. John Lewis, D-Georgia, said the black community had come a long way, but still had quite a way to go.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

independent wrote:
<quoted text>It was played on MSNBC? if there was a tape that existed it would have been played everyday on every MSM channel every hour until election time and speaking of domestic terrorist, what about Obamas buddy Billy Ayers, still walking the streets. Why can't I find it anywhere on the web, maybe MSNBC doctored the tape like you say FOX news does, they wouldn't do that would they? LMAO
Parts of the "pimp" episode that was doctored out was finally showed on MSNBC quite some time ago. It definitely creates a different picture than what one got with only the parts shown by FOX.

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
John Lewis...Liar and Poverty Pimp. What a proud legacy LOL
Sounds like a description of yourself--only put "racist" or "Nazi" where you have the word "poverty.".
At any rate, John Lewis proud legacy is that of the civil rights movement...yours is more like the Confederacy....or the Third REich.
independent

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Parts of the "pimp" episode that was doctored out was finally showed on MSNBC quite some time ago. It definitely creates a different picture than what one got with only the parts shown by FOX.
I can't find that one either, why hasn't CNN,ABC,CBS or even MSNBC's parent company NBC reported this deception by FOX? Maybe because MSNBC is full of sh!t like the liberals who watch. ACORN is a corrupt organization that would help set up brothels with underage children, the same ACORN who Obama worked for and supports and that's a FACT.

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

independent wrote:
<quoted text>I can't find that one either, why hasn't CNN,ABC,CBS or even MSNBC's parent company NBC reported this deception by FOX? Maybe because MSNBC is full of sh!t like the liberals who watch. ACORN is a corrupt organization that would help set up brothels with underage children, the same ACORN who Obama worked for and supports and that's a FACT.
The doctored out parts of the video which MSNBC showed clearly indicated that Fox is full of shit, and that right wingers ARE shit.
As for what the corporate media does or doesn't do, that's open to some question. Why didn't the media ("liberal" and "conservative") devote even half as much time to the anti-war protests as to the Tea Party events, even though the antiwar activities were MUCH LARGER.(Even corporate media admitted that those antiwar protess sometimes numbered into the MILLIONS)?
Why didn't the big protests of March 20 on behalf of immigrant rights and reform get as much attention?
Perhaps you will have to contact the board of directors.
But to give you an idea of what kind of bankrupt outfit FoxNews is, how do we explain why most people who relied on FoxNews believed that Saddam and Osama were connected in bringing about 9/11? People relying on other news sources were not overwhelmingly deceived as were Fox fans.
Is FOX a news agency,even in the standard (and limited) sense of ordinary corporate media. Or is FOX a fascistic propaganda agency? I think that evidence indicates the latter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pearl River News Video

•••
•••

Pearl River Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pearl River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••