Advocacy Group Speaks on Behalf of Mamaroneck Geese

Feb 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Kiley Blackman, the founder of nonprofit group Westchester4Geese, spoke to Larchmont Patch at Harbor Island yesterday about how other municipalities have handled the problem of goose overpopulation.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013
Mamaroneck geese

Liège, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

You want to kill geese because there are too many of them and they are in the way. To me, they are beautiful, calm, sentient beings and I wonder why they should be killed for such a reason. Why not put them elsewhere? I'm sure there are other solutions to that problem. You just have to think about it.
Sincerely yours,
Muriel Servaege
Lana

Harrison, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

There are other solutions to our geese "problem." I've done much research and there are things that have definitely not been tried. I think this is truly disgraceful. It's not going to solve anything by killing them. Only more will come. So, what is it that you are solving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pearl River News Video

•••
•••

Pearl River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pearl River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE