Advocacy Group Speaks on Behalf of Ma...

Advocacy Group Speaks on Behalf of Mamaroneck Geese

There are 2 comments on the story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Advocacy Group Speaks on Behalf of Mamaroneck Geese. In it, reports that:

Kiley Blackman, the founder of nonprofit group Westchester4Geese, spoke to Larchmont Patch at Harbor Island yesterday about how other municipalities have handled the problem of goose overpopulation.

Join the discussion below, or

Mamaroneck geese

Liège, Belgium

#1 Feb 28, 2013
You want to kill geese because there are too many of them and they are in the way. To me, they are beautiful, calm, sentient beings and I wonder why they should be killed for such a reason. Why not put them elsewhere? I'm sure there are other solutions to that problem. You just have to think about it.
Sincerely yours,
Muriel Servaege

Edison, NJ

#2 Feb 28, 2013
There are other solutions to our geese "problem." I've done much research and there are things that have definitely not been tried. I think this is truly disgraceful. It's not going to solve anything by killing them. Only more will come. So, what is it that you are solving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corning police officer fired, may face charges (Mar '08) Mar 17 the bite noo call... 12
Review: Appliance Medic (Sep '09) Mar 12 MSh 12
News Massena man displays asbestos gripe (Apr '08) Feb '18 Tuna Salad 186
News Rosie O'Donnell unloads mansion for $5.3 million Feb '18 Rich Roberts 1
Scapps vs Battaglias Feb '18 Bo Bo 1
News Boy, 5, who was shot in Bronx back in hospital ... Jan '18 When What Why 1
steve joseph sanofi sued for sexual harassment ... (Nov '13) Jan '18 Uconner 8

Pearl River Jobs

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages