Bus driver caught drinking in Pearl R...

Bus driver caught drinking in Pearl River fired

There are 3 comments on the The Patent Trader story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Bus driver caught drinking in Pearl River fired. In it, The Patent Trader reports that:

The school bus driver accused of quaffing a beer in the ShopRite supermarket's parking lot before driving a child home Wednesday has been fired, a manager for the bus company said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patent Trader.

bob

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2008
so you got fired thats good you idiot you should have know better and i bet your black you buckwheat idiot
queen422005

Yonkers, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2008
wow, you are a idiot, and YOU cannot spell billybob you red neck DOG.

“Show no Quarter !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2008
bob wrote:
so you got fired thats good you idiot you should have know better and i bet your black you buckwheat idiot
Black has got nothing to do with it, but idiot is right! He obviosly does'nt give a shit! If he did he'd wait until his shift was done before getting buzzed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Township salaries May 16 Elaine 1
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) May 5 Farouk Mahoud 13
News Corning police officer fired, may face charges (Mar '08) Apr 26 Vibes 11
News The Center for Jewish History Announces January... Apr '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Pet store in Palisades Center selling probable ... (May '10) Apr '17 Jax 19
News Als on McCullers, Columbus: a I think she carri... Apr '17 General Zod 8
News Yonkers YMCA Director Probed For Misuse Of Funds (Mar '08) Apr '17 Moose 7

Pearl River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages