FEMA approves $11M in Isaac grants; S...

FEMA approves $11M in Isaac grants; SBA OKs $1M+ in loans

There are 2 comments on the Mississippi Business Journal story from Sep 24, 2012, titled FEMA approves $11M in Isaac grants; SBA OKs $1M+ in loans. In it, Mississippi Business Journal reports that:

That includes more than $9.5 million for housing assistance and $1.6 million for other needs such as personal property, damaged vehicles and medical expenses, FEMA spokesman Tim Tyson told The Mississippi Press .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mississippi Business Journal.

stop

Pearl, MS

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Who or how would u contact an authority of FEMA. Sick of sorry well able humans making me work harder for low wages while they get paid to lie, cheat and brag about how much they received with more to come and just how much food stamps they get along with Medicaid help. It's time to stop the issues being brought up by government officials when they're the ones letting it take place. Wonder why Mississippians are obese and on welfare? Cause the government pays them!!! To be that way... These people need to Get a stinking life and a taste of some real world.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2012
I think you said it pretty good - I saw on the news that in 20 years 66% of Miss will be over weight, guess that means no one here is starving. It is sad that working people are becoming the minority - our State and Federal gov should start checking in on those receiving money and food stamps, fraud needs to be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Carthage, MS (Sep '10) Jul 28 Rose E 15
abony inferno lucifer 2nd 3rd wer murders now c... Jul 28 africhaiti 1
being black in leake county and harrassed by th... (Jul '08) Jul 12 Highly Disapointed 36
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Jun '15 Perry1488 223
Are the Choctaws in Jackson County considered a... (Jul '14) Jun '15 reggie 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Philadelphia, MS (Aug '10) Jun '15 guitarist99 71
Overlooked talent Jun '15 Generation Yungin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages