2 dead after one-car crash

Lamar/Pearl River County line 2 dead after one-car crash Two people were killed when their car ran off Interstate-59 into a wooded area near the Pearl River/Lamar County line this afternoon. Full Story
A friend

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2008
their names are Maria Juliana Bahamon and Daniel Sacks both students at University of Florida and They where doing an Intership at Entergy.
ANB

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2008
i knew juliana briefly. she was so nice to me, though i hardly knew her. i was in a sticky situation, and i only had known her for a day, and she helped me like i was her little sister. when i learned of her death, my first thought was "oh god, why her? she was too nice"

<3
maria

Jersey City, NJ

#3 May 10, 2012
ANB wrote:
i knew juliana briefly. she was so nice to me, though i hardly knew her. i was in a sticky situation, and i only had known her for a day, and she helped me like i was her little sister. when i learned of her death, my first thought was "oh god, why her? she was too nice"
<3
I know! I met her in 6th grade and she was so nice with me too. I never forgot about her
maria

Jersey City, NJ

#4 May 10, 2012
She always had a smile in her face and maybe we don't understand but it is just god's desicion and maybe she already compleated her journey in this world and helped so many people and helped beople be just as happy as she was. She is in a totally better place now. Rest in peace
tatiana bahamon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 25, 2014
i was her sister she died when i was 6 i am 12 now about to turn 13 and i miss her so much i was so young and still am i never really understood what happened to her.now i know i have so much to say i feel like if i don't talk to someone i will explode i just really wish i can see her again just one second even in my dreams i could live with that is that to much to ask...i have so much to say i just don't know how to say it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Metro Car Leasing Dec 15 Celine 1
Depletion of Fossil Fuel Dec 12 Judy Jin 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Philadelphia, MS (Aug '10) Dec 5 Kathy 67
bi/curious, want to swallow other guy's loads Nov '14 betty 36DD 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep '14 BigDan 59
Need to know of houses to rent in Sebastopol sc... Sep '14 coates_kristi 1
mississippi highway patrol on hwy 25: are they ... (Aug '08) Aug '14 mom22 105
Pearl River Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web