Was millionaire Olen Burrage one of the killers who got away?

Posted in the Pearl River Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seth

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

In addition to Olen Burrage,
what about Richard Willis, Earl Akin, Jimmy Lee Townsend, James Harris, Jimmy Snowden, and many others?
Seth

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

MIKE677 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Snowden hmmmmm, Some how there are many of the same rumors about his involvement, it is not good to see three men die for registering people to vote.
Jimmy Snowden was convicted in 1967 on federal charges of conspiracy to deny civil rights. The denial of civil rights was the denial of the right to live for the three civil rights workers.

There is ample evidence against Jimmy Snowden and several other still living suspects.

Some of the still living people who were arrested or charged in the 1960s under federal law in connection with the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Schwerner are Olen Burrage, Richard Willis, Jimmy Snowden, Earl Akin, James Harris, and Jimmy Lee Townsend. None of them have ever been arrested or charged under state law. Why not?

There are probably scores of others still living who were accessories before the fact of the murders. Under Mississippi law that means that each one of them is complicit in the murders and is subject to being prosecuted for murder.
David

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Did you know that the Neshoba County grand jury that voted to indict Edgar Ray "Preacher" Killen in January 2005 didn't even take a vote on whether to indict Olen Burrage or not?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Any news on Olen Burrage?
Bobby j

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Judged:

Sounds to me that all mike677 is on here for is to start crap
Neshoba2012

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

That's okay... Look at there children... Meth addicts, wait till you see the results of their children's children!!! It keeps getting worse.
Neshoba2012

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Everyone knows they are crooks. Not respected at all here. Their offspring are an embarrassment to our town.
Mark

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Why won't a Neshoba County grand jury indict Olen Burrage?
Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Its 2012 not 1967 grow up people your the embarrassment
yontz

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Mike677 is Cecil price's wife still in Philadelphia?
smith

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

40yr ago we bought a lease truck from olen burrage in june 0f 1981 he took the truck away from rufus smith for no reason only it was a lease truck that couldnt be sole you cannt sell a lease truck we paid 282.10 aweek not only that he alway cuss rufus then my love of my life went off shore rufus was kill in feb 13 1982 he lived 7month olen has made a liveing hell of my little children i hate him he was not invited to rufus furnal and jr burrage he is sorry even hell wanthave them none i wish they paid the money rufus familey he stole from rufus all of it i dont want them to speak to i am above them they are skums of this earth give back what you stole from us . dont ever thik you are aworthy person not in my op miss rufus
Mike677

Quanah, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

None of us will live forever so we will all meet our maker and have to answer for our sins.
Guest from Philly

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Olen Burrage died Friday morning at Neshoba General and was buried yesterday.
Phil

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Praise the Lord that racist imbecile Olen Burrage is no longer alive.
Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Phil, your immature comment shows your true colors. Instead of "praising the Lord" that someone is not alive, YOU should Praise the Lord for forgiveness. You are the imbecile
Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

It'd be nice if whoever runs this message board took it down along with all these inappropriate comments
Kid98

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Phil wrote:
Praise the Lord that racist imbecile Olen Burrage is no longer alive.
Just as all of you retards who accuse him without any proof of any relation between him and the murders say he will be punished, you will all be punished. Especially for disrespecting a great man who had a good life and great children and grandchildren. he did nothing wrong and you all have no proof that he did so shut up and leave us all alone. And to any of you smartbutts out there who say, " how do you not hear a bulldozer when it's on your land?", well I can provide a great freakin answer; he lived nowhere near where they were buried, he had no knowledge of it, and you should all be ashamed for disrespecting the dead.
Kid98

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Guest from Philly wrote:
Olen Burrage died Friday morning at Neshoba General and was buried yesterday.
ummm no you're wrong on two things 1) he died Friday afternoon 2) he did not die at Neshoba general he died at Anderson's hospital in meridian
Kid98

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Mark wrote:
Why won't a Neshoba County grand jury indict Olen Burrage?
because he's innocent and you have no proof otherwise
Victoria

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

May he burn in heck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pearl River Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pearl River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••