Deep South Democrats Seek Path Back T...

Deep South Democrats Seek Path Back To Relevance

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Deep South Democrats Seek Path Back To Relevance. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Albert N. Gore Jr., a Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate, speaks at the Neshoba County Fair in Philadelphia, Miss., on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

ConservativeIsRi ght

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
The path begins by joining the GOP, reading and applying biblical principles, accountability, ethics, and not being afraid to tell the truth to your constituency.

No free rides, no free anything. What's wrong with earning your way, and where did this reward system called welfare crawl out of- providing "welfare" means safety! Not giving a women who pops out a new user of our tax monies every 9 mos to up the EBT card value ( totally out of wed-lock). And, now that liberals have figured out what a joke this is, they want us to pay to have the "mothers" relieved of their "unwanted pregnancy" by giving us the tab for the kill. All this while they punish success with higher taxes and stigma.

Wake up! we are Christian, hardworking, educated, and responsible people in the South (some of us), and if we don't stand up and speak out soon, the abominations will just get worse. They are preaching gay marriage, and handing out condoms at schools our children are forced to attend, while prayer, Christ, and ethics are shown the door.

This isn't Hate speech. The left has turned telling the truth into "hate" speech! I tell you the truth, a house built on sand will fail! I warn you our society is heading in the wrong direction, and I pray for everyone!

Don't be afraid to stand for what is right. Abortion is murder. Homosexuality is called out as an abomination. Yes, there are other sins, yes I am a saved sinner. But, what other sins are embraced by American culture so strongly? Gay rights Activists, etc. women's "choice"? Nice word for sucking a child in development out with a sharp stylette that rips the body apart into a pile of arms and legs (heinous homicide!). God help us, and by all means help democrats find the right path- No help us ALL!

Vote in November !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBERT ATKINSON of the MISSISSIPPI HIGHWAY PATROL (Oct '10) Aug 22 Truth 74
police: sad day for law enforcement canton police (Aug '08) Aug 22 Truth 3
Constables (Aug '09) Aug 22 Truth 30
News Carthage Police Reports (May '07) Aug 22 Truth 5
carthage city judge (Nov '10) Aug 22 Truth 2
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jul 30 TipsyFromCentralC... 3
News Locals bound for Democratic nominating convention Jul '16 Government Propag... 6

Pearl River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages