Vishaal Behl -God wants us to be pros...

Vishaal Behl -God wants us to be prosperous, but through Him...

Posted in the Pearl River Forum

“Vishaal behl-God's Ministries”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Vishaal Behl Shares-God wants us to be prosperous, but through Him...
Many people say they aren’t religious, but spiritual. What that means is anyone’s guess because God and Satan are both spiritual, and neither is religious. Jesus is a holy God and Satan is an evil fallen angel. Many also say that they don’t believe in God or Satan, that they live their life for them and only for them. Sorry folk’s, that’s not how it works. We are created beings, we have no power or control, all we have is the freewill that God has given us. That freewill doesn’t say we can ignore God and Satan, that freewill allows us to decide which one we want to service.
He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth (Lk 11:23).
God wants us to be prosperous, but through Him. There is nothing that we can do without His help or His approval, he is in charge of everything. The devil can’t even doing anything without God allowing it. Your success comes from God or the devil, it’s your choice which one, but the successes through the devil are short lived.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the yes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever (1 Jn 15-17).
As I had said, God controls everything, including money, this is what Moses said:
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth that he may establish his covenant which he swear unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.
As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God (Deut 8:18-20).
The Secret tells you to just wish for things, to imagine things, and you will have them. That defies God and by going by that book you’re worshipping the devil whether you want to or not. Anything against God is the work of the devil. You may not believe you’re worshipping the devil, but in God’s eyes you are. As the law says,“Ignorance of the law is no excuse,” same with God because He has written His ways on our hearts (2 Cor 3:2-3). God is very clear about believing in anything but Him:

The book is titled correctly because it tells you to believe in yourself as it secretly implies that you don’t need God. The author(s) of the book was bamboozled by the devil to believe such nonsense. Can’t you see how intelligent and sneaky Satan is? The devil is no fool, other than the fact that he thought he could over power God (Is 14:12-27 and Eze 28:1-19), those that follow his ways are the fools.
The secret is nothing new, just a different name; it existed centuries before Jesus was even born. King Nebuchadnezzar believed in God whole heartedly, but he was also tricked into the Secret. God tells us to trust in Him, nothing else.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil (Prov 3:5-7).
Why would God say that? He’s not trying to trick us or control us, He is God so He can control at will. He created us so He’s much smarter than we are. He gives us those words because He gives us freewill and He is warning us to beware of the devil. God is a loving God and he abhors evil. He loves us and tries to raise us proper like any good parent would. He’ll forgive our sins as long as we ask for forgiveness and cease from committing them willingly.
Amen !!!!
alex

Gurgaon, India

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Vishaal Behl Yes yes thats right -Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
ashley

Gurgaon, India

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Vishaal Behl Yes Yes Thats awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PRESIDENT OBAMA needs to GEAUX Dec 24 fatuous1 1
cinnamon tic tacs (Feb '10) Dec 23 Cinnamon tic-tac ... 33
News Police: Alligator bites off 11-year-old boy's arm (Jul '08) Nov '16 LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 344
Homeless in Slidell (May '16) Nov '16 Marlee 4
Slidell Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 15
BIG house on River (Jun '15) Oct '16 Hannah 10
The Hat Lady Oct '16 Lily 5

Pearl River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pearl River Mortgages