Vishaal Behl -O Beautiful God! Beautiful One I praise

Posted in the Pearl River Forum

“Vishaal behl-God's Ministries”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Vishaal Behl -O Beautiful God! Beautiful One I praise, Beautiful One I adore. Beautiful One I love. I sing You a beautiful song on this beautiful day to glorify Your beautiful Creation for this beautiful world. Let Your beautiful children enjoy this beautiful creation from generation to generation everlastingly. May my life like a beautiful “Rainbow” that always glorifies the Beautiful Creator! Bless those who believe in Your begotten Son JESUS gain eternal life in the kingdom of heaven. May the beautiful Spirit of God penetrate my soul and entire being in order to rejuvenate me and strengthen my bone marrow at this beautiful moment in time!“One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”(Psalm 27:4) Let the beauty of God come upon me to make me noble and perfect in beauty. Gratefully, in Jesus' Beautiful Name I pray. Amen
garry

Gurgaon, India

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Vishaal Behl thats beautiful words of god. thanxs .
joy

Delhi, India

#3 Jun 25, 2013
amazing vishaal behl . the words are awesome.
Arina

New Delhi, India

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Yes Vishaal Behl I glorify Lord In All. Vishaal Behl thanxs.
Arina

New Delhi, India

#5 Jul 17, 2013
vishaal behl very well said . vishaal behl thanxs for this.
joy

Delhi, India

#6 Jul 22, 2013
vishaal behl awesome words of god.
Alex

Delhi, India

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Vishaal Behl -O Beautiful God! Beautiful One I praise, Beautiful One I adore. Beautiful One I love. I sing You a beautiful song on this beautiful day to glorify Your beautiful Creation for this beautiful world. Let Your beautiful children enjoy this beautiful creation from generation to generation everlastingly. May my life like a beautiful “Rainbow” that always glorifies the Beautiful Creator! Bless those who believe in Your begotten Son JESUS gain eternal life in the kingdom of heaven. May the beautiful Spirit of God penetrate my soul and entire being in order to rejuvenate me and strengthen my bone marrow at this beautiful moment in time!“One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”(Psalm 27:4) Let the beauty of God come upon me to make me noble and perfect in beauty. Gratefully, in Jesus' Beautiful Name I pray. Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearl River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South MS gamblers weigh in on smoking ban in Ne... Apr 26 Yeah 1
News Firefighters rescue duck stuck in Louisiana fir... Apr 23 dragoon70056 8
Review: M & M Trailer And Auto Sales Apr 10 mssanchez 3
News Abita Springs hosted annual Whole Town Garage S... Apr 7 Superlite 1
Review: Hobby Lobby Mar '15 Evan Cedotal 1
Alberta Hardy and Roby Smith (May '11) Feb '15 Tom Flanagan 2
Slidell Police: Some people just can't handle M... Feb '15 tiffany 1
More from around the web

Pearl River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE